• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5th strongest 7-A Bracket Round 4 (Gurmah-Gharus vs Avenger (Edmond Dantès))

Avenger puts it on fire.

It starts using it's 8 time "free-of-jail" to remove soul destruction and poison, and as it fails to kill him due to speed amp it runs out of it's casuality manip and dies.

Voting avenger.

A bad moment not have electricity.

Anyway, does Velmont have AoE attacks? Otherwise it will have a heck of a time trying to kill a 500 m broad and over 10 km long worm.

Soul destruction doesn't care about size, and the fire will just spread over it. It can only undo it a limited amount of times, and the worm is never catching an immesurable character.

Considering that the worm have a +50 to mystic resistences, it most likely that destroying its soul wouldn't work by default; neither setting it in fire (also, with a +40 to resistences).

Doesn't that dissapears by equalizing? If I recall correctly he just transcend movement, it more like a pseudo omnipresence than the other unless he can also travel in time (not relevant for this thread, just that is what I heard).

No. He starts out slow, and by escaping space and time he can be so fast that he can even be in multiple places.

Even without that, him being nigh-omnipresent meanst that he can just beat it to death.

I see, welp, fair enough. Although, if he start slow it may have a chance to be stroke a potential 6-B attack, although the worm is not that intelligent (and that would be metarol).

Dantes goes immesurable and either burns the worm or notices that doesn't work and proceeds to beat it to death while it can't even react

That's 5 for avenger, I think.

I would actually resist the soul burning thing, the major advantage its the movement transcendence thing. But there's already 8 votes here, so we're done.

I only count 7, but I guess I can post the next match already.

Back