• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering there are 15 pages of Sans matchups, I'm surprised this one hasn't been done yet. Although, with how laughably little I know about Sans, there may be a good reason for this. I'm sure you lovely folks will inform me if that's the case.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. Difficult for me to gauge whether or not I should equalize speed since there's no defined speed for Sans.

Sans render
Linkwgwgg

Composite Link haxstomps, use some random Link and that would be okey.

ALTTP Link uses the Cane of Byrna to destroy any bones, and the Medallions have AoE to destroy Sans himself

The Cane of Byrma is enough to give Link a massive advantage, but Link has a lot of hax that Sans can't deal with. Link wins

Isn't this a haxstomp? Sans has little to no ways to do anything to like since he's immune to a lot of stuff.

Sans needs to give his everything from the start to win. He could keep Link out of balance via teleporting him around. He could spam gaster blasters like hell (though Link can use the mirror shield for this).

But Link only needs one move to win. AoE spell GG.

It's Area of Effect

If you punch and that attack affects the area of a city, that is AoE.

It's hardly dodgeable, which makes it one of Sans' big weakness.

Link: 7 (The real cal howard, BruceTheBatman, Noahkaismith, Zeldasmash, Gargoyle One, LephyrTheRevanchist, Fllflourine)

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Speed is equalized? OP is vague with this shit

EDIT: Seeing as how everyone's been treating it in this thread, might as well.
Eyes Emoji
I'm watching you

As the OP says, there's no defined speed for Sans and I'm not all too familiar with him or the game he's from. But yeah let's say speed was equalized.

Back