• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 3 - Match 3: Mereoleona Vermillion vs ALTTP Link

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE HERO TRIED TO TAME A FIERCING LIONESS

Now come to a different characters, different scenarios, and different stories
The legendary Hyrule Warrior were now tried his best to tame down the lioness of Vermillion family, with her blazing spirit and her fiercing fight-style
Can he do it? Or would the Lioness claiming the true victory this time!? Let's find out in this fight!

• Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona and ALTTP Link are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Kirkjufell Mountain
  • 710px-Aurora_Borealis_activity_on_top_of_the_Kirkjufell_mountain_in_September_2018.jpg
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Link to the Past: 0
  • Lioness of Vermillion: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

IMAGES WOULD BE ADDED LATER

So what's the wincon for both side?
Well, so far we don't have much.

Mereoleona has a higher AP and due to stat amps, she's faster.

Link has higher reaction speeds and can turn himself intangible while dealing small amounts of damage to objects in close proximity(This while intangible) as well as Magic reflection via his shield

For me what Link going to do is solid based what they said above and the invicibility might increased his chance to win here

So we need four more votes for Link and five more for Mereoleona
I can post it to versus thread promotion so peoples can vote whoever they want here later

Well, so far we don't have much.

Mereoleona has a higher AP and due to stat amps, she's faster.

Link has higher reaction speeds and can turn himself intangible while dealing small amounts of damage to objects in close proximity(This while intangible) as well as Magic reflection via his shield
This

How good is Link's intang? Since from what i heard BC characters had a good npi
Nothing hits him for as long as it's active, and anything close gets damaged with the attack potency of a Fighter's Sword.

It has a time limit dependent on how much magic Link has in his meter.

Note: From the examples given in her profile, she shouldn't be able to interact with Link they are things which are shown to be physically present in the manga so idk if that counts too much as npi.

Light in the manga physically hits the characters and so does darkness which means they are physically present.

If someone would clarify.

I am also sure that link can use his sword with that magic cape/cane btw. So while intangible he can still do dmg

I dunno... but who's more skilled?
I couldn't say. Link fights knights, people from Gannon's armies, monsters who should be skilled(the bosses mainly) all the time. He is constantly out-numbered, and can use a plethora of items instantly after getting them without much instruction in creative ways.

It seems like a lot of info bout Link is terribly absent so i might take my vote out and vote for Mereleona of there's nobody defending Link, but from my PoV, Link should be more skilled from what Tired said, but I also didn't know how exactly good Link's intang is

overall, i'll just retract my vote first

It seems like a lot of info bout Link is terribly absent so i might take my vote out and vote for Mereleona of there's nobody defending Link, but from my PoV, Link should be more skilled from what Tired said, but I also didn't know how exactly good Link's intang is

overall, i'll just retract my vote first

Link's intangibility and invisbility are effective against ghosts

That means even ghosts can't touch Link and ghosts can interact with themselves. so those with nonphysical interaction can't affect Link in any way unless sufficiently layered. So even if Mereleona has the appropriate NPI (I doubt elemental NPI is appropriate in this case, but lets assume it is), she would still not be able to touch Link.

I already said a lot about Link in the past anyway.

Well if Link is both more skilled and has better intang then i don't see how he lose this so Link FRA

Last edited:
Back