• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I know I just made a Link vs thread earlier today, but I just had to make this. Speed is equalized, and both are composited. THIS IS THE 5-B REIMU!!! Will Reimu's FN hax triumph over the long lasting invincibility hax, or will Link's large range of haxes make the shrine princess bow?

Reimu in PC-98
Reimu in PC-98 era

LinkWarriors
Round 1 is a friendly spar.
Round 2 is standard battle assumptions

Um, yeah, my pick on Reimu. Don't remember anything Link could dish out that would harm Reimu in FN (not to mention she probably isn't going to lose stamina in that). And she's still near-untouchable without it thanks to her intuition, telespam and being a bullet hell player in general. Not to mention her barrange of sealing technique should be able to keep him in place (especially Duplex Barrier + FN combination that could keep it going, since it's not going to break at long at she will it to)

Link via hax and since speed is equalized, Link should be able to play defensively until Reimu gets tired out and loses her intangibility to finish her off. And even without that, with his full arsenal, he would have access to the Triforce, and well, bye Reimu.

Back