• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Start! The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What else are we supposed to treat changing the laws of the world as

I think we can just go with the limited Reality Warping above anything else. It encompases most every ability presented anyway.

So we can just remove spatial manip and transformation from Kirito's profile (and also whatever Alice has for Incarnation) and just encompass it as limited Reality Warping?

You should probably still keep the spatial manip, transformation, and other applications there, just note that they're through reality warping. Otherwise it will be unclear to anyone who doesn't know the series well.

I mean

Canon measurements kinda beat random nerds saying "doesn't look that tall lol"

Besides it looks about skyscraper sized, which at minimum is, you guessed, 100 meters

DMUA said:
I mean
Canon measurements kinda beat random nerds saying "doesn't look that tall lol"

Besides it looks about skyscraper sized, which at minimum is, you guessed, 100 meters
I don't think I can just say "haha u n3rd canon measurements said so" to him.

Either way, maybe he could pixel scale it according to the height

Also misunderstood and didn't notice it was width being 100 meters instead of height

Alright.

As for the pixel scaling, I keep getting a number like 250 meters, even after re-doing it like 30 times.

Welp. The image is probably unreliable then. After-all, it's just a visualization of the actual building, which is described to be 600 meters tall, and 100 meters wide.

Alright, also if we're ever to make a Sortiliena Serlut profile, I got a pic:
Serlut

You're scaling it to trees, right? Trees are inconsistent in size by nature, so if they're all you can scale it to then a stated value should take precedence.

Blahblah9755 said:
You're scaling it to trees, right? Trees are inconsistent in size by nature, so if they're all you can scale it to then a stated value should take precedence.
I'm scaling the trees to a building.

Episode 8 just dropped. Wew.

Also if we ever make a Volo profile, we gotta add Spatial Manipulation to his profile. This was cut from the anime, but in the novels it specifically stated that Volo's "aura" was not an illusion, and that his pressure (or something like that haven't read it in a while) can literally bend space around him, which forces people to strike him head on instead of dodging.

Alot above baseline

Geocrawler, the floor 50 something boss, is several houses long and Kirito used his Kirito powers to kill Gleam Eyes, the floor 74 Boss

So Kirito's High 6-C AP is greater than 100 Gigatons by an unknown amount, where is the calc

It's based on the Dragonborn's calc without dividing it among thirty dudes

Wait, so there's no official calc for Kirito and you use the High End of another calc entirely, what? How does that make sense

Shaking the world is still shaking the world

Also I do remember the results being a bit higher... Maybe it's 6-C+ after all

oof

Do you know if the Underworld is the same size as the earth, I know it's big, but do we know exactly, because shaking the world could be very variable and unreliable, regardless, you should not being using the High-End of an Old Calc, and maybe make a new one that actually takes the verse into account

I don't mean to be rude, it's just, this is very unorthodox for the site

Actually yeah, @Demon is right. Here's the map of the Underworld that we got so far: Img removed for being too big

Granted it's not the whole map though...

...Wait, I don't know where I was going with this. Nevermind.

Because we don't know the full size of the Underworld, the site iirc permits us to use irl Earth's size for feats, so that's why we can use the size of the Earth here.

Also the calc is still valid, even though it's old. Maybe we shouldn't use the High-End here, maybe the Mid-End instead, but still. It's allowed as far as I know.

So if it is stated that Kirito Shakes the Underworld, which in itself sounds kind've iffy, then the calc should be done using the confirmed size of the Underworld, not the size of Planet Earth, that's really wanky

You could calculate shaking everything in that map above, which wouldn't be nearly as powerful, but still viable, also can I see the quote that states that Kirito shake the world, because it might be a hyperbole

I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but this is dealing with someone going from 8-A at best to High 6-C, which is a massive jump, so I belive this warrants a thorough check up

Yes, Statistic Amplifications are not Outliers, however when dealing with huge jumps in power, like with 8-A to High 6-C, you need to be absolutely sure, A character is in fact performing a legitimate feat, is the quote completely honest with saying Kirito Shook the Underworld, or is that just flashy words, Shaking Feats, are always complicated, and if possible should avoided, however since this is a special case, I belive we can look deeply into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back