• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Start! The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three other tier 6 feats iirc: Quinella instantly creating walls around the four continents of the human empire (the giant circle on the left of the map is the entire human empire, and yes: Each section is stated to be a continent. I'm assuming the world is basically one giant Pangea from the map we have so far of the Underworld) and two others when Kirito was empowered by everyone in the world.

Also it's obiviously not a part of base Kirito. It's only an eeeextremely situational power-up, so it's plausible that it can be much higher than his base. After-all, he's basically stacking everyone in the world's power + his own. I'm preetty sure that it'd yield high results. World shaking results? We'd have to go into that.

Edit: Before I forget, there's also some tier 4 feats that Kirito does when empowered by the world, but obviously that's a high ball and we didn't want to go with that, so we went with the next best thing: The world shaking feat.

Here's one tier 4 feat:

—Gently… covering… this small world… like the night sky…

The darkness bursting from the sword was transforming day to night, creating a night sky true to its name.

I understood was what happening the moment the cluster of stars drifting here from the north became a rainbow-colored waterfall and poured into the blade.

The Night Sky Sword's power was its ability to absorb Resources within a far-reaching range.

And the strongest Resource in this world was most definitely not the Spatial Resources allocated by the system, like the sun or the land. It was the power of the human spirit. The power of prayers, wishes, and hope.

The final member of the almost infinitely descending star cluster was absorbed into the sword.

Then, the very second when the last two golden and multicolored stars dissolved into the body of the blade—

The Night Sky Sword beamed with the rainbow of emotions from a host of people.

Those Continents aren't even that big tho, calling something a continent in a story, doesn't mean it's a continent in the story, I'll do some calculations to find the size of the underworld and we can do a proper shaking of the Underworld calc

Alright. If you want maps just search it up on Google images. That or look at the wikia.

Where did you get those numbers, because we need actual lengths and sizes for a legit calc, so is the 1,500 Km size of the Human Empire Legit

Also Changing the sky from Day to Night is by no means Tier 4, that is a ridiculous Wank, By that logic, NNT has Tier 4 characters

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Where did you get those numbers, because we need actual lengths and sizes for a legit calc, so is the 1,500 Km size of the Human Empire Legit
10Untitled

The day to night change isn't tier 4, the absorbing literal stars is tier 4. The bold was just copied from another thread.

I mean, you assume that the stars Kirito absorbed are actually real full sized stars in this virtual world, which we just established is unknown in size, they just might be small lights floating in the atmosphere for all we know, the context in the story is super iffy, that is a Hyperbole at best, and a super high wank for Kirito, I don't care if he was powered by the world, based on that small text in the story, there is no way Kirito performed an actual Tier 4 Feat, At best he did a hax feat, but to suggest that Kirito performed a Tier 4 feat based on that flashy dialogue would go against everything this site does

The world of Alictization is powered by memories first and foremost, if that means anything considering the fact everyone who went into this knew stars were Tier 4 giant balls of gas.

So you just assume Alicization is the size of an entire Universe since people belive it is, because for something to hold multiple stars, it would need to be that big, this is wank and should never be considered as a real feat, if we counted this as a true feat, we would have tons of issues with other verses

One does not simply say "other verses" without specifiying why this would be a double standard

But honestly I dunno myself

This just goes along with Other Hyperbole statements, Itachi saying Amaterasu is as hot as the sun, Yu Yu Hakusho characters saying they can destroy a planet, Zeref saying he will Time Reset the world, and Saitama's power being Limitless

The anime will supposedly clarify, but still the Tier 4 feat ain't legit

Yu Yu statements aren't Hyperbolic from my understanding, they're just inconsistent with the country level feats presented. They'd surefire be used if they had feats of such caliber

.... Actually in general hyperbole is a false equivalence

He literally absorbed those stars, main problem is if those Stars are Tier 4

I mean, this is a world where a ton of reality warping shenanigans based on the will of the user happens, so it's not like the action itself is ludicrous or out of place

@Demon

Aren't you an opponent of SAO? Why bother with it now?

As for the Tier 4, he literally actually did absorb stars, and consistently does it throughout Alicization multiple times.

I am an opponent, and dislike SAO, but I still want calcs to be correct and am making a SAO calc for Shaking the Underworld at this very moment, it isn't that much weaker, the feat is still 6-C, just the correct values, and Tier 4 SAO ain't real

Okay.

Also, NOBODY said that Kirito was Tier 4.

Xmark literally was just was putting out a feat that was questionable.

"and Tier 4 SAO ain't real"

Again, you're ignoring a multitude of possible feats.

Even DMUA said that they possibly weren't actual stars. It seems like you're literally just ignoring whatever proof we give you, and jumping to conclusions.

Sorry if I offended you, I'm not denying Kirito absorbed Stars, I'm just saying there's no way those stars were real sized ones

Just woke up, and it's alright. Yeah, I don't agree with the tier 4 feat, but it's still a possibility (a VERY unlikely one, but still a possibility).

Commented on the calc btw. Just get a calc group member in to check and it'll be all gud.

Alright, My work is done, gonna leave the thread now

Although if the Anime carifies that the Underworld doesn't actually shake, then my calc becomes null

Kirito and Asuna renders I made. Should they be added? At least in a Gallery:
Kirito Render SAO
Asuna Render SAO

They look nice. I guess you could add them.

I especially like Kirito's, because it actually shows his entire body.

Still probably just 8-C+. I don't think she has any feats above that.

Uolo would also probably be 8-C+.

Also in other news, the sexual assault scene will proooobably play in the next episode or after, so be prepared for the piles of hate that episode will get, even though it actually progresses the story unlike the other times sexual assault was presented in SAO.

Alright, thank you. Should the justification be: (Comparable to Kirito)?

But yeah, shit.

Kawahara really has a weird mind.

Yeah sounds good.

Good thing that it's literally the only sexual assault scene in the entirety of Alicization.

Also yeeeaaaaah...

Really? I don't remember it being that much. I hope it's just this one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back