• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Start! The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake Xmark, the ears threw me off, but that's legit ALO Agil. Being a dwarf? I think his race was, made it so his ears weren't as long, but there are other art out there that shows it still pointed as characteristic of the fae.

That said, Kuroiha, I like how kid Alice is tiny af, as if to show that she's scaled proportionally to adult Alice. NIce touch.

I had that issue with copypasting with Klein and Kai's profiles on FC/OC for SAO Tabletop

Accidentally gave Klein Martial Arts and accidentally gave Kai " Immortality (Type 2 and 3, what are normally lethal wounds do not expend extra HP from players or NPCs, allowing them to take a multitude of lethal wounds before worrying about dying. K l e i is able to regenerate from such damage via his Regenerationn passive.)"

Also yes if you scroll down you will indeed see an SAO Character with a High 6-C self destruct button.

You'll also see they're 7-B+

Blame me for empowering Mark to be able to pull such twisted machinations

"What do you think you are doing, after escaping from death?!!"

The rapier in her right hand turned to Eugeo and me, and as a result, Cardinal. Pure white sparks coiled about its blade.

"I will not let you!!"

Integrity Knight Alice shouted in return.

Jyaa; the blade of the Fragrant Olive Sword that should have been reaching its limit in terms of Life split apart loudly and whirled through the air as chains of gold. An ear-piercing boom roared out at nearly the same time, let loose a gigantic bolt of lightning.

The tip of the chains came into contact with the pure white lightning. The torrent of energy transmitted straight through the chains in that instant, drawing closer to Alice.

But by then, the golden chains had already stretched itself towards the back and stabbed the small edge at its end into the floor. Unable to flee from the improvised earth wire, all of the immense energy flowed into the tower's structure and was extinguished, causing explosive roars and white smoke.

Alice pointed her left index finger at Administrator and declared.

"Lightning will not work on me!!"

"How cheeky… for a mere knight doll!!"

(Alicization Uniting, 213)

Seems like she sent out the chain before the lightning shot, intercepting it, then conducting it to the ground.

So it probably should be removed from Alice's profile.

But it probably could be added as durability.

Could still be in the High Hypersonic range if its at least comparable in speed.

Of course she already scales to Kirito's Unknown.

Yeah, it's still a little comparable, but it would probably only go for combat speed.

But yes, she scales to Kirito and Eugeo, and surpasses them by shitloads. There are dozens of feats of Alice moving faster than Kirito and Eugeo can react, goes so fast she looks like she's teleporting, and is FTE to most, if not all ordinary people.

That Kirito can react to bullets and yet can only barely do so against Alice is enough to justify them having comparable speeds to Kirito's game avatars, imo.

The lightning feat though, is dubious as it mentions that the boom sound comes out at the same time as lightning...

Also

YEET ALICITIZIATION IS ON HULU SO I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IN LOW DEFINITION ONE WEEK LATER ON CRUNCHYROLL

Money grubbing heckers

But they're money grubbing heckers that let me watch JoJo

Here it is.

"It wasn't at the level of naming herself as the god of this world, but it could be said to be much like how she would handle things... —Regardless, now the supervisor in both name and reality, Quinella first proclaimed a single edict. For the four great nobles of that age to ascend to the position of emperors, splitting the Human World into four empires: north, east, south, and west. Kirito, you have seen the walls that divided Central Centoria into four, haven't you?"

It was my turn to nod this time as the one being asked.

The Sword Mastery Academy I lived at was in the 5th District of Norlangarth North Empire's capital, Northern Centoria. The white stone barrier could always be seen from the dormitory's windows, far taller than any other structure within the city. Beyond those walls called the «immortal walls» were the capitals of the other empires; a great cause for surprise when I first found out.

"The masses did not quarry marble and pile them up over years for those walls. Quinella... no, Administrator made them appear in an instant with her godlike might."

(Alicization Rising, 11)

Thanks for that.

Also my friend calced the cathedral feat. She said the shaking thing couldn't be cacled or something like that. But if you destroy it iwould be country

Kuroiha said:
Eh. Some people said you can use AdBlock on Crunchyroll and they don't do anything about it.
Last time I used it they had longer videos talking about how you shouldn't use Adblock when you used it.

HyperNepsy said:
But if you destroy it it would be country
Maybe if you like

Destroyed it on an atomic level

But there is no way in heck frag for something the size of a Skyscraper got Country level

Blahblah9755 said:
Kuroiha said:
Eh. Some people said you can use AdBlock on Crunchyroll and they don't do anything about it.
Last time I used it they had longer videos talking about how you shouldn't use Adblock when you used it.
Lol. I dunno, I don't really use Crunchyroll. Tried it once, didn't like it.

Maybe if you like

Destroyed it on an atomic level

But there is no way in heck frag for something the size of a Skyscraper got Country level

Actually, now that I think about it, how do you calc shaking feats? Is there a page on it?

Nooope. We can assume though that it was felt throughout the Cathedral, so mag 3-4 at least.

Not even a proper magnitude 6 considering it only effected the building.

Earthquakes have a ton of AOE if they're realistic in any fashion

Usually however you use the Meteor calculator and divide the impact by 10,000 for the shockwaves

SomebodyData said:
why magnitude 6 tho? Did they ever describe how violent the shaking was?
I just guessed.

According to Xmark, the cathedral is at least 100 meters wide and 600 meters tall. It's also made out of high-grade marble. Kirito shook all of that. And I have never done earthquake calcs, so I just guessed.

Here's part of the feat.

The huge, pitch-black spear's tip made contact with the huge spear that was the gathered light of Solus. The explosive shockwave intensely shook the entire grand cloister... possibly the entire Central Cathedral itself.

(Alicization Rising, 263)

That's a nice picture. Do you get these pictures off of pinterest? Because it normally takes me 30 minutes to find a picture.

While on the topic of SAO, has anyone here watched/read Accel World?

I'm asking this because the wiki has no pages on it, and Accel World is still part of SAO.

i did.

I think it had FTL stuff going on if I remember correctly (Brain Burst accelerates the user's perception time)

Nice!

Yeah, it has dozens of FTL feats.

One would be Kuroyukihime, with Physical Full Burst, where it accelerates the body's movements along with the brai.

Another would be here, where Silver Crow circled the skies dozens of times in less than a second.

There's more, but I'm too lazy to find them currently.

Though physically, the characters cap out at 8-B to 8-A.

Most, if not all Burst Linkers can accelerate their thinking to the point where time stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back