• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link Start! The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he have a feat where he shakes the world of UW with Starburst Stream?

My sword, permeated with starlight, shot forward with a blinding trail.

At the same time, Gabriel's six wings and one blade came swooping down from all sides.

Each mighty clash between light and void created vast flashes of light, causing the world to tremble.

Faster.

Gotta go faster.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I roared as I assimilated mind and body, accelerating to the extreme and swinging my swords.

"NULLLLLLLL!!"

Gabriel was howling too, counterattacking with all seven blades.

10 hits.

11 hits.

There was no more rage, no more hatred, no more bloodlust in my chest. All that was left pervading my body was the colossal power of the prayers, driving me.

Yeah that's the world shaking feat we were talking about. IIRC it's the only feat above tier 8 in Alicization that we know of so far that's not absolutely crazy, such as tier 4-3 Kirito.

There should be primarily two tier 8 feats and possibly one extra: the Spinning Shield feat and the flash freeze feat already on Kirito's profile, and shaking the Cathedral feat not yet to be calculated.

Just for a reference is anyone's ever gonna make a calc for the Cathedral feat, "The Axiom Church Central Cathedral is 100-storeys high and its peak is hidden above the clouds. It's made of high-grade marble and is self-repairing."

"Each floor of the tower should be around six meters, inclusive of the floor's thickness, so the eightieth floor, ┬½Cloudtop Garden┬╗, where I fought with Alice would be at a relative height of four hundred and eighty meters—no, adding on fiftieth floor, ┬½Grand Cloister of Spiritual Light┬╗, with its abnormally high ceiling, about five hundred meters, huh."

"A portion of the floor area. It's at least 100 meters wide, as each bath is 50 meters, with an unknown amount of flooring in-between. This is in the 90-91"

"It must have used up the entire cathedral floor, with the wall on the other end so far away it appeared white and hazy. The bath took up nearly all of the floor area and was halved by the path stretching straight out from where Alice and I stood, but each of them were a pool with a size of fifty meters, or so they appeared to me."

Source: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/797362

In summary, the Catheral is 600 meters tall, and at least 100 meters wide.

Oof, idk how to calc or make anything on here really. I have this one friend who's good at cacling so I can get her to do it

So uh... I just got Edwardtruong2006 to do the calc, and the result was 7-C+, sooooo...

I mean, it's not that inconsistent. The flash freeze seemed to be pretty casual.

Besides we won't really care about 7-C+ considering threads always end in "Freeze GG"

We need someone who resists that

Would Eugeo have Immortality (Type 1)?

Because all Integrity Knights do not die of old age due to their lifespan being frozen by Quinella.

Probably. Also the 7-C+ feat proooobably is a false alarm, considering Ed made a mistake in the calc.

Well, as long as it's well formatted and doesn't use any NLFs or tiers past 0, there's nothing really stopping you

It's however EXTREMELY frowned upon by the community if you just go "lol Hakai that erases conceptually and bypasses High Godly and activates on a glare cause memes"

(Legit a profile, DBG Beerus.)

Lmao.

Yes, it's a legit character, with a full-on developed backstory. (He's an antagonist.)

The problem is, he's overpowered. As in, Ajimu Najimi-level overpowered.

I'm scared it's gonna be deleted for some reason.

Don't worry, just detail him really well and they'll either A: go "meh" and go about their business, or B: go WOAAAAHHHH IT'S SOOOOOO PRETTY

former's depressingly more likely

Quinella did the "continent splitting" thing. Fanatio is the one who did light attacks.

The continent splitting feat wasn't actually splitting the four continents; it was actually just her summoning giant (and iirc unbreakable) walls in an instant to separate all four continents that way. Still impressive, but not an AP feat.

Too bad Tabletop Agil doesn't really have any notable feats... Or a profile to go off of

Tabletop Agil as of right now is around the same level as any other random ol' Clearer, so 120-140 ish.

Of course he doesn't have a profile so I can't exactly write up a notable attacks and techiques section to justify making a profile

I'm currently thinking about making an Alice page... There's one feat that places her at at least 8-A, but it's hard finding decent pictures.

Oh yeah huh, Alice is miles above Kirito and Eugeo in terms of power. Isn't she one of the strongest Integrety Knights? Also I got a pic for her right here:
Alice SAO

Thanks!

But yeah, she is one of the strongest, probably ranking 4-5th strongest in the entire arc.

ALICE
She's physically superior to both Kirito and Eugeo, but not totally out of their league. Kirito can parry her blows after all despite his narration being more like complaining about how heavy and fast it is.
That said, the ALO Agil image is not ALO Agil, if them ears are any indication.

Oh, and here's an ok-ish quality render of Alice (There isn't a larger resolution of the original image so this is the best I can do), and a bonus.

Eugeo and Alice Gun Gale

Oh, whoops lol. If you can find an ALO pic of Agil that'll be cool if nobody fixed it already.

Also woah, that pic tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back