• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Reinhard. I hope god won't smite me for this.

Tony di bugalu said:
Warren Valion said:
And I'm not sure. There might be a moment where Reinhard was stated to be able to sense the actions and members of the LDO from when he is sealed in Glads, but I don't really remember.
In Rea route IIRC, before the fight with shirou.
He can see everything happening in the city.
Which fight? The fight between Ren and Shirou on the roof?

And what range would that give him though?

Anyway, I think it is larger than Solar System, meaning he can find The Operator and take him out.

Dziga said:
Rein's briah does deactivate in Iwkbey but if I'm not mistaken it lasts months, it was only after Glads merged with Isaak that it became eternal.
I explicitly remember Reinhard's Briah never deactivating, so I believe you are mistaken.

In Dies Irae it never wears off. The whole point of Isaak merging with Glads was to make it so it doesn't deactivate. It's stated very blatantly in Iwkbey that Glads can only last months.

Dziga said:
In Dies Irae it never wears off. The whole point of Isaak merging with Glads was to make it so it doesn't deactivate. It's stated very blatantly in Iwkbey that Glads can only last months.
It was stated that Reinhard has kept it active for 3 months and that Reinhard didn't even show any strain from having out even though other Hadou-type Briah can only last for a few moments at best.

It was a comparison between the members of the LDO and Reinhard to show how much greater Reinhard is, there was no specific limit ever stated and IIRC, Wihilem theorized it might be indefinite.

The whole point of have Issak merge with Glads is to start the first step into having Reinhard being to emanate his law and overwrite the World of Foreknowledge, not to make it so his Briah stays up indefinitely.

Anyway, I got to go for now, so I won't be able to answer any more questions for a while.

"The duration of how long Reinhard can manifest his Briah is tremendously greater than that of other Hadou Briah users, being able to keep it active for as long as 2-3 months whereas any other of his legion is able to have it active for just a few minutes at the most; This duration being when Issac was not implanted into the castle (whereupon doing so later eliminated this weakness and allows Reinhard to have it on indefinitely)." <- Reinhard's profile.

There is always a reason to assume there is a time limit rather than not having. It's a castle, he'll just be waiting to ambush the dude when he comes out. It's logical to assume he'll at some point get out.

Warframes have a pretty bad reputation now, but the warframes are ninja's btw. They are not brawlers waiting and sneak attacking is pretty in character usually.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean Reinhard could enter the Rift via Glad.
That's true but he will have no idea the operator is there. So it'd just be Limbo waiting in castle and Rein waiting in Glads till inconc.

Paul Frank said:
Firephoenixearl said:
They are not brawlers .
Atlas and Hildryn say hello
That's Atlas, Hildryn and Rhino though, not Limbo. Even they are called ninjas for some reason, so yes fite me. I think DE just forgets the whole "spaceninjas" concept from time to time.

Rein could kill the operator

He managed to see everything happening in the city while sealed inside gladsheim which wasn't even in the universe so sensing the soul of the operator from across the solar system is more than reasonable

No, this is a stomp for Reinhard and should be closed as Limbo doesn't have a way to do anything to him.

I already mentioned several things that can work. The deconstruction from limbo not the scanner, possession, tmitw overpowering reins resistance to mind hax.

But there is also the fact that limbo can make it so that he can't do anything.

Paul about that. As established there are many people around so he won't be directly focused on the operator's soul. Info analysis will do the rest which will give op all the knowledge he needs to step into the rift to avoid reins senses. Same for glads time limit. Both then proceed to playing hide and seek till it goes inconc.

Fire thats false Reinhard sees souls differently and The Operators souls would like WAY different from a humans.

PsychoWarper said:
Fire thats false Reinhard sees souls differently and The Operators souls would like WAY different from a humans.
Why so?

@dziga

Void energy is an extradimensional energy from a place called the void. This energy is what's capable of bp mind hax soul hax possession and corruption. Tmitw is the embodiment of this void energy. And the operator basically absorbed him. Tmitws mind hax could be superior to meths. I'm not sure on that I'm just giving info on it as a possibility.

He sees the colors of a soul so he sees different colors and im assuming that The Operators soul would be different from a basic human.

The deconstruction from limbo only works on downed targets mindhax and possession are questionable but can't reach rein in glads

As for the soul the color of the operator's soul would be different do to his/her power

Dziga said:
"The duration of how long Reinhard can manifest his Briah is tremendously greater than that of other Hadou Briah users, being able to keep it active for as long as 2-3 months whereas any other of his legion is able to have it active for just a few minutes at the most; This duration being when Issac was not implanted into the castle (whereupon doing so later eliminated this weakness and allows Reinhard to have it on indefinitely)." <- Reinhard's profile.
Nothing written here negates anything that I said.

Firephoenixearl said:
I already mentioned several things that can work. The deconstruction from limbo not the scanner, possession, tmitw overpowering reins resistance to mind hax.
But there is also the fact that limbo can make it so that he can't do anything.

Paul about that. As established there are many people around so he won't be directly focused on the operator's soul. Info analysis will do the rest which will give op all the knowledge he needs to step into the rift to avoid reins senses. Same for glads time limit. Both then proceed to playing hide and seek till it goes inconc.
None of these things will work since they wouldn't be able to pass the Castle and effect Reinhard - ergo all of Limbo's hax is useless.

And again, there is no good reasons to assume there is a timelimit, if months go bye and nothing changes - who the **** would assume there is a timelimit.

I'll quote what I said before:

"If this guy is really as strong will as you say he is, why would he hide from Reinhard's vision?

Where's the logic in "waiting it out" when you don't know that your character has a limit to how long they can hold an ability?

Wouldn't the next logical step be to fight Reinhard, but outside of the castle so he doesn't get disconnected?

Reinhard would then send out his legion to fight Limbo, either they win or Limbo wins - either way, Limbo has either impressed or bored Reinhard, and it is likely for him to throw out the spear, which is game over."

I am fairly certain this is a stomp for Reinhard.

Stomp FRA

Someone should put scans in Limbo's profile, it doesn't have anything that can prove that wall of text or the ones it has link to the warframe wiki or this wikia.

Not to be an asshole with Fire but someone should make a thread explaning everything since a lot of his abilites were contested here by other users who have played the game.

i do remember nothing really stating rein's glas was going away any time soon even after 3 months. Sure that's the minimum but the issue is that the briah was gonna be there. Zonnekind last i check was also to manage the emnation stage more than simply command the castle idk

@Fire I am sorry but your wank of void energy is pretty ridiculous, there is not way that it would overpower Reinhard's mind resistance which is on an absolutely ridiculous level without any feats.

Rocker1189 said:
@Fire
I am sorry but your wank of void energy is pretty ridiculous, there is not way that it would overpower Reinhard's mind resistance which is on an absolutely ridiculous level without any feats.
First of all that was pretty rude, second of all i put it as a questionable win condition, since it's the energy of another universe entirely. I just put it out as "possible", never said it "will".

Anyway, this should be closed as it's a stomp in favor of Reinhard. Excluding Phoenix or not still don't know whose vote is for Limbo, there are over 8 for Reinhard and it would be grace for him but as it's a total stomp this battle would not be accepted. Also, from what I know void energy is not higher dimensional, its extradimensional one.

Zaratthustra said:
Anyway, this should be closed as it's a stomp in favor of Reinhard. Excluding Phoenix or not still don't know whose vote is for Limbo, there are over 8 for Reinhard and it would be grace for him but as it's a total stomp this battle would not be accepted. Also, from what I know void energy is not higher dimensional, its extradimensional one.
if Limbo has even one win condition then it isn't a stomp and just a win for Reinhard. I am the one who voted for limbo. The 8 votes for reinhard are only applicable if they are valid, and if you count of those votes comes from every person who has said FRA for rein even before a single vote for him was cast, then most of them are not valid.

Limbo has two questionable wincons

The deconstruction by the warframes only works on downed, stationary targets and the mindhax likely won't overpower Rein's resistance. But once he enters glads neither matters and then he locates and kills the operator

if Limbo has even one win condition then it isn't a stomp and just a win for Reinhard. I am the one who voted for limbo. The 8 votes for reinhard are only applicable if they are valid, and if you count of those votes comes from every person who has said FRA for rein even before a single vote for him was cast, then most of them are not valid.

Yeah the vote for limbo too only applicable if they are valid. Anyway i'll say it again "Reinhard For Many Obvious Reason Above".

The operator's connection isn't actually that loose monarch but it doesn't matter because we are saying he will find the actual operator and kill them

Ok this is a genuine question because i still don't know, is Marie already 1A from the beggining of the series?

If we assume yes then Rein, who could affect Marie that reside in twilight beach and i saw type one Abstract Existence on her profile, then he should be able to hit limbo and be done with it.

Back