• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flames Of Hell support me. Limbo vs Accelerator

It's a stomp because it requires prep knowledge on Accel's part on who to attack and if he doesn't know right off the bat he's getting insta gibbed. He has no way of deceisively fighting back in this fight and even with prep, I don't know if operator will get one shot because of that type 8 immortality. His body may be gone but no clue if he can still operate with just a soul, which Accel could probably hax but...anyways, it's a stomp, long story short.

Accelerate420 said:
Mind, yes. Corruption, depends on the nature if it's directional or not. I'd say probably if it doesn't gimp him right away, he'll notice what's happening and reflect it. Soul, no, but again it's mechanic dependant on direction. Body Puppetry, if it requires a directional link, yes. You can probably deconstruct his body but like I said, you are NOT deconstructing his field ever regardless because it's constantly emitted from him. If you erase the field it's just going to come back right away regardless of what you 'deconstruct' unless it's his brain.
Mind, ok that's good it would have been pretty stompy if he didn't.

Corruption is basically through void energy. So The Operator can just summon void avatars, and have them teleport inside someone, this is basically how everything starts then. If the void avatar is inside someone (either is spawned or teleports there) the current effects are applied:

1. Your soul and mind get corrupted from the void energy

2. Your mind and body are COMPLETELY under The Operator's control.

That's the gist of it.

About the deconstruction, well obviously his mind will get deconstructed as well. It'd be pretty terrible deconstruction if it only deconstructed certain body parts wouldn't it?

Firephoenixearl said:
Accelerate420 said:
Mind, yes. Corruption, depends on the nature if it's directional or not. I'd say probably if it doesn't gimp him right away, he'll notice what's happening and reflect it. Soul, no, but again it's mechanic dependant on direction. Body Puppetry, if it requires a directional link, yes. You can probably deconstruct his body but like I said, you are NOT deconstructing his field ever regardless because it's constantly emitted from him. If you erase the field it's just going to come back right away regardless of what you 'deconstruct' unless it's his brain.
Mind, ok that's good it would have been pretty stompy if he didn't.
Corruption is basically through void energy. So The Operator can just summon void avatars, and have them teleport inside someone, this is basically how everything starts then. If the void avatar is inside someone (either is spawned or teleports there) the current effects are applied:

1. Your soul and mind get corrupted from the void energy

2. Your mind and body are COMPLETELY under The Operator's control.

That's the gist of it.

About the deconstruction, well obviously his mind will get deconstructed as well. It'd be pretty terrible deconstruction if it only deconstructed certain body parts wouldn't it?
>Teleport inside him

>Made of void energy

I don't think it'll work then but honestly that's the least of Accel's worries when the deconstruction is his biggest threat.

Accelerate420 said:
It's a stomp because it requires prep knowledge on Accel's part on who to attack and if he doesn't know right off the bat he's getting insta gibbed. He has no way of deceisively fighting back in this fight and even with prep, I don't know if operator will get one shot because of that type 8 immortality. His body may be gone but no clue if he can still operate with just a soul, which Accel could probably hax but...anyways, it's a stomp, long story short.
I feel like Limbo will end up with like 500 billion stomps in his favor and no wins xD. Same with HA Dio. The bureaus decided that if Dio (any opponent) to end a fight has to finish off a dude whose whereabouts, existence or even link to the current fights are not known it would be a stomp as it's too unfair.

So Limbo stomps then? Guess we can close this, but before we do anyone got any good ideas for a good fight for Limbo?

Firephoenixearl said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
What are Accel's wincons here?
Hmm i believe he could 1 shot the operator if he uses law manipulation or if he just obliterates the operator beyond regen capacity (example atomizing him or any large scale destruction). But he needs knowledge on the operator for that.
I mean, we still dont know how his Law Manip fully works, nor if its combat applicable. So I wouldnt count on that

Scanner are scanner they get reflected all the same

And Cataclysm: A violent blast of void energy tears open space within the Material Plane that grants access to a pocket of the Rift Plane, appearing as a swirling sphere of void energy. Limbo can completely collapse it in another violent blast as he sees fit.

It literally mentions void energy

Accelerate420 said:
Maybe put him against Reinhard. : ^ )
Nah, Limbo stomps cus he is immune to mind and soul manip so he 1 shots Reinhard. Although it COULD be fair since Limbo is immune to Reinhard's passives, i hate arguing against Masada or making matches with it.

Though 5-B Reinhard might be good, i am really tempted to make it though. If anyone would offer up their soul and make the fight it might be good. xD

Friend
This is everyone's reaction right now.

Malox1696 said:
Scanner are scanner they get reflected all the same
Scanner...gets reflected...why?

And deconstruction can be done even by means other than scanners, simply by limbo himself just waving over Accel.

Yes because he uses void energy to summon the rift. Just cus it mentions void energy doesn't mean he's throwing energy at you. Accel doesn't even know what's happening, let alone.

And to top it all off, Limbo can just side step and get into the rift where he's safe from literally everything accel tries to do.

Firephoenixearl said:
Accelerate420 said:
Maybe put him against Reinhard. : ^ )
Nah, Limbo stomps cus he is immune to mind and soul manip so he 1 shots Reinhard. Although it COULD be fair since Limbo is immune to Reinhard's passives, i hate arguing against Masada or making matches with it.
Though 5-B Reinhard might be good, i am really tempted to make it though. If anyone would offer up their soul and make the fight it might be good. xD

Friend
This is everyone's reaction right now.
I say go for it and see how it works out since it could give 5-B at least a run for his money.

Back