• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Reinhard. I hope god won't smite me for this.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Warren Valio *Aye man LLT can reach 1-A realms because of what it did with Marie and the Tenma.
  • The LLT is Reinhard's weapon, and Reinhard was created out of Mercurius's desire to die - that's why the LLT is 1-A, it is meant to be able to kill him.
  • If Mercurius's desire created a being with a weapon with the strength to kill him, why wouldn't it have the range or speed to hit him with? It's a pointless weapon then, and I feel like it doesn't make much sense.
  • Reinhard's Briah works on a 1-A level.
Again, I agree with you.

But this notion hasn't been made into a CRT that was accepted and implemented to the profiles.

No, he can't clone himself. Only Lotus or maybe others can, but he himself can't. There can be only two if you took in account game mechanics one being from mission and one from the market.

Only Limbo Prime can be infinite as you can build as many as you want, of course if you have he platinum.

Where is The Operator in accordance with Limbo?

No idea but he's controlling him from somewhere and his soul would definitely look way different from a humans.

Ok so people are now interested in warframe revisions?

I win!

Finnaly there can be a truly active CRT with warframe, people go right ahead. Do i really gotta put ppl against reinhard for them to get any recognition? (Time to put rakudai vs reinhard if that's the case)

• Limbo can infinitely clone himself using specters. So even if we assume he cannot infinitely clone himself (which i intend to settle in a CRT). So he could still use specters to fight.
  • Limbo will not be joining Glads a 2nd time. He ain't that dumb.
  • Limbo doesn't deconstruct through synthesis scaners (which i intend to settle in a CRT on whether it will work or not), he can also deconstruct and absorb like he does to capture targets.
  • If limbo doesn't want to Reinhard won't be able to even realize another limbo exists. Lack of soul and stealth + invisibility etc.
  • Will the spear kill Limbo if he's in the rift? (Another universe). From what warren said since the range wasn't accepted for the spear it wouldn't affect another universe. So the limbos can still be safe.
  • As time passes more limbo clones can be created, in 1 month, that's a pretty long time. xD
  • Will Possession work? Just asking, cus The Operator can possess him.
  • Now this is not sure, but i think TMiTW will overpower Reinhard's reistance to mind hax, which should allow void energy to enslave reinhard's mind.

So what you are saying is, after the first Limbo is killed.

The other will be in a separate reality - affectively BFRing himself from the fight?

There is really no need for a thread to accept reinhard's spear affect Marie or being used to kill momiji the feats clearly happened and can be used as evidence

Paul Frank said:
There is really no need for a thread to accept reinhard's spear affect Marie or being used to kill momiji the feats clearly happened and can be used as evidence
A CRT needs to be made and accepted for a change in what's on the profile to be properly used.

Reinhard having 1-A shit in base was thrown around the wiki for a long while but wasn't ever accepted until ALRF went and finally made a thread for it.

Ok so I think it could go like this,

Reinhard sees Limbo rekt his army and gets excited for a good fight inviting Limbo into Glad,

Limbo becomes disconnected from The Operator and falls as a lifeless robot "corpse",

Reinhard becomes extremely disappointed (likely assuming it died to his soul hax or something) but then he senses an extremely powerful soul in The Operator,

He then goes and finds The Operator and then would likely either Soul Rip or "Throw his Spear" killing the Operator after some fighting.

Yeah the operator would have a much more powerful soul than any other human so after limbo falls down lifeless Rein could just spear the operator or go to them with glads

If Warframe needs a CRT, which both sides seem to agree with, then shouldn't that be taken of before we take this match any further, otherwise we are working with what is possibly wrong information which could lead to the match results being removed and further wasting everyone's time debating.

Warren Valion said:
So what you are saying is, after the first Limbo is killed.
The other will be in a separate reality - affectively BFRing himself from the fight?
Not rly. It's Limbo's bread and butter. Limbo can go into the rift (only into that dimension, but from that dimension he can go back to the normal dimension), by literally moving, or dodging i should say. He can go back and come back anytime he wants to.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok so I think it could go like this,
Reinhard sees Limbo rekt his army and gets excited for a good fight inviting Limbo into Glad,

Limbo becomes disconnected from The Operator and falls as a lifeless robot "corpse",

Reinhard becomes extremely disappointed (likely assuming it died to his soul hax or something) but then he senses an extremely powerful soul in The Operator,

He then goes and finds The Operator and then would likely either Soul Rip or "Throw his Spear" killing the Operator after some fighting.
Depending on the location of The Operator, he might be beyond Reinhard's senses though.

Firephoenixearl said:
Not rly. It's Limbo's bread and butter. Limbo can go into the rift (only into that dimension, but from that dimension he can go back to the normal dimension), by literally moving, or dodging i should say. He can go back and come back anytime he wants to.
If he is teleporting out of there area, then he is BFRing himself.

And if he comes back within the allotted time, then he will be destroyed by Reinhard - possibly with the spear for giving him such a boring "fight" with the first Limbo.

Warren Valion said:
If he is teleporting out of there area, then he is BFRing himself.

And if he comes back within the allotted time, then he will be destroyed by Reinhard - possibly with the spear for giving him such a boring "fight" with the first Limbo.
Well he is visibly there, but physically in another dimension. Will the spear work then? This gives a wrong idea. This is limbo being in another dimension but still there. Rift and Reality overlap. They are the same, but if you're in the rift you're unaffected by anything that's in the normal reality (universe). It's really weird, but imma just use the word the codex uses "it's a different plane of existence". But there is also the invsibility and stealth. So i wouldn't be so sure on reinhard realizing anything. He won't even get to realize another limbo exists.

Also the operator is a solar system away, could you clarify whether reinhard can sense him?

Everything12 said:
If Warframe needs a CRT, which both sides seem to agree with, then shouldn't that be taken of before we take this match any further, otherwise we are working with what is possibly wrong information which could lead to the match results being removed and further wasting everyone's time debating.
Some stuff won't change, besides this is the most fun reinhard and limbo debate in ages geez. Idc whether this ends as fair or stomp for either side, this was pretty fun.

ABoogieYesSir said:
PsychoWarper The 1-A range, It don't make sense why it has an 1-A attack potency but an 3-D range.
Because its a 3-D object?

I wanted to vote but the thread seems more of a stomp now, also I find it iffy that half of the wall of text of Limbo doesn't have any scans.

monarch corrupted you guys into thinking that an object forged by Mercurius is only 3-D

Tony di bugalu said:
I wanted to vote but the thread seems more of a stomp now, also I find it iffy that half of the wall of text of Limbo doesn't have any scans.
That's left to see, not all hope is lost.

Well cus most of the warframe stuff is like the basic idea of his equipment.

Firephoenixearl said:
'Well' he is visibly there, but physically in another dimension. Will the spear work then? This gives a wrong idea. This is limbo being in another dimension but still there. Rift and Reality overlap. They are the same, but if you're in the rift you're unaffected by anything that's in the normal reality (universe). It's really weird, but imma just use the word the codex uses "it's a different plane of existence". But there is also the invsibility and stealth. So i wouldn't be so sure on reinhard realizing anything. He won't even get to realize another limbo exists.

Also the operator is a solar system away, could you clarify whether reinhard can sense him?
You mean sort of like Marie but on a much lower level? Yeah, the spear will work.

She's described as "there, but not there". As she actually resides in the Twilight Beach - outside of The Throne's reach. But just sort of shows up in Ren's arm as well. Her nature is very weird and confusing.

Reinhard doesn't need to sense someone - he could just see them. If Limbo is far away to not be seen, then he's far away for the fight to be classified as Self-BFR.

And I'm not sure. There might be a moment where Reinhard was stated to be able to sense the actions and members of the LDO from when he is sealed in Glads, but I don't really remember.

Hmm well does she show up physically in Ren's arm or just like a mirage? If it's the former then it's not the same, if it's the latter (mirage, where she cannot interact with anything due to not being there) then it's the same.

Limbo can go inviz, stealth, hiding, banish, blid spots, camoflage you name it. Trust me if Limbo doesn't want to Reinhard won't notice him, the ways to go stealth in warframe are groundbreaking. So he could literally wait out the glads (seeing what happened to the first limbo, he won't be trying to get in, but will lie in wait till glads goes out, since that will be after inconc, does this become an inconc then?

Second technically, she can physically appear in the world if Ren materializes her though

Yes it would be an incon if Limbo manages to stay stealthed and not get hit or have the operator get hit

Marie's soul inhabits Ren, and the Spear was shown to be able to affect her by quite literally removing her from Ren in three different occasions.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm well does she show up physically in Ren's arm or just like a mirage? If it's the former then it's not the same, if it's the latter (mirage, where she cannot interact with anything due to not being there) then it's the same.
Limbo can go inviz, stealth, hiding, banish, blid spots, camoflage you name it. Trust me if Limbo doesn't want to Reinhard won't notice him, the ways to go stealth in warframe are groundbreaking. So he could literally wait out the glads (seeing what happened to the first limbo, he won't be trying to get in, but will lie in wait till glads goes out, since that will be after inconc, does this become an inconc then?
Why would Limbo go and fight someone he can't beat? And how would he know that Glads has a time limit - which I mentioned earlier might not be the case- and try and "wait it out"?

Why wouldn't he just ignore Reinhard and leave?

Paul Frank said:
Yes it would be an incon if Limbo manages to stay stealthed and not get hit or have the operator get hit
Rein can't be argued to sense as far as needed to find the operator though. And Limbo can stay stealthed all he wants. So inconc?

Something about Glads, in IkaBey we are told that he activated his Briah and it has been like that sinces the beginning (3 months) but IIRC he never deactivated it, we were never told if he ever needed to deactivate his briah or if it ever runs out.

Then in DI we are told that Isaac is the ine putting it on it's unlimited state.

In short at the very least he can have his briah activated 3 months and possibly even more time.

Warren Valion said:
Why would Limbo go and fight someone he can't beat? And how would he know that Glads has a time limit - which I mentioned earlier might not be the case- and try and "wait it out"?

Why wouldn't he just ignore Reinhard and leave?
They fight people like that daily. Fighting people as large as spaceships with immunities left and right, completely impervious to anything they do, yet they still find out what to do, the lotus sometimes gives hints, but in this case the lotus wouldn't know anything so the best strategy would be to wait it out. It's prett common to assume what was once a man will turn back to being just a man and not an outerversal castle. It's pretty normal to assume that, given that + the infinite stamina this looks like an inconc.

It's never in character for the operator to just retreat and never come back. It has never happened in the lores for the operator to just go like "f this, im out, i'd rather not bother here".

@Psycho about the range if worst comes to worst Limbo could just BFR the operator into the rift. Rein wouldn't be able to sense him there, but he'd still control limbo from there and inconc it.

Rein's briah does deactivate in Iwkbey but if I'm not mistaken it lasts months, it was only after Glads merged with Isaak that it became eternal.

Warren Valion said:
And I'm not sure. There might be a moment where Reinhard was stated to be able to sense the actions and members of the LDO from when he is sealed in Glads, but I don't really remember.
In Rea route IIRC, before the fight with shirou.

He can see everything happening in the city.

Firephoenixearl said:
They fight people like that daily. Fighting people as large as spaceships with immunities left and right, completely impervious to anything they do, yet they still find out what to do, the lotus sometimes gives hints, but in this case the lotus wouldn't know anything so the best strategy would be to wait it out. It's prett common to assume what was once a man will turn back to being just a man and not an outerversal castle. It's pretty normal to assume that, given that + the infinite stamina this looks like an inconc.

It's never in character for the operator to just retreat and never come back. It has never happened in the lores for the operator to just go like "f this, im out, i'd rather not bother here".
If this guy is really as strong will as you say he is, why would he hide from Reinhard's vision?

Where's the logic in "waiting it out" when you don't know that your character has a limit to how long they can hold an ability?

Wouldn't the next logical step be to fight Reinhard, but outside of the castle so he doesn't get disconnected?

Reinhard would then send out his legion to fight Limbo, either they win or Limbo wins - either way, Limbo has either impressed or bored Reinhard, and it is likely for him to throw out the spear, which is game over.

Back