• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo vs Kharn the Betrayer. Tricky boi tries to fight fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Warframe vs Warhammer was done once before and Kharn stomped harder than a rhino on a beautiful sunday morning. But let's try this again, this will likely be hella more fair.

Blue boi vs Heretic Boi

Limbo 2
Dang boi, ya look thicc.

Maxresdefault (1)kharn
Begone fodder.

• Speed Equalized
  • Material Limbo, High 5-A Kharn (not that it matters).
  • Otherwise full SBA (yes this means Limbo has his weapons and mods).
  • Though i'd rather avoid arguing for like 500 msgs how null would work on Limbo, so we are to assume that power null, nullifies:
- All of Limbo's abilities (and some mods like invincibility for example, or ones that are obviously not fair unless im mistaken here), which means his banish, rift walk, stasis, cataclysm etc.

- All of The Operator's abilities (the operator cannot summon void avatars unless that's ok by Khorne's rules) EXCEPT for Transferrence (So khorne won't turn limbo into a souless meat puppet) so that this battle can happen

Though would Khorne null energy manipulation? Example if he fights Goku would he not allow Ki Manip?

LET THE GAME BEGIN!

Im going to hell with this, but let'se go.

I forgot to mention the sentinel used is Diriga, and the Archwing is Elytron.

Weapons:

Primary: Glaxion

Melee: Glaive

Dust Collector said:
He power nulls and then slaps Limbo once.
i went over the pn in the op.

Why would him slapping limbo happen faster than Limbo using Glaxion to freeze his molecules? Or bombard him from a safe range using his jetpack? Power null is a thing yes, but Limbo has a TON of weapons and items that are not "hax" and therefore won't be nulled.

Considering SBA makes them start 4km away (beyond Kharn's range) and Limbo can still snipe from outside his range.

The real cal howard said:
The ones that aren't "hax" get lolnoped by pure durability.
Most of non "hax" are stuff like Glaxion which can freeze molecules despite not being hax (which by nature ingores durability).

Other non hax can cause bleeding which again ignores durability.

Several other weapons can exponentially reduce the targets durability (like corrosive status effects which exponentially reduces 75% of the target's armor), cold can freeze the target etc.

Not to mention their stat amps via modding (which as mentioned in their profiles) can multiply their dmg by literal billions.

EmperorRorepme said:
I'm pretty sure he can nullify weapons as well although I'm not sure about this.
The weapons are not hax. The weapon just launches a cold beam that cold enough to freeze your molecules. None of the weapons are hax based. They are pure science and physics.

Khorne nopes range attacks if they arent used in conjuction with fair close quarter combat, just saying.

Khorne can null whatever he wants. He's not a culexus where it has to be purely magical, he once started deleting a tank's bullets because the tank was trying to kite Kharn instead of engaging him. That cold beam is not gonna be allowed, then kharn just hits him once.

EmperorRorepme said:
Projectiles from weapons have been nullified by Kharn before I think.
Hmm if what FW is saying is correct then they might have been nulled cus of range. Limbo can still freeze him to death, while he's being tased by the sentinel.

Wokistan said:
Khorne can null whatever he wants. He's not a culexus where it has to be purely magical, he once started deleting a tank's bullets because the tank was trying to kite Kharn instead of engaging him. That cold beam is not gonna be allowed, then kharn just hits him once.
Wait, cold beam is not going to be allowed? Why would that be not fair? It's just a weapon.

Because it's an instant win at range. He's not too fond of that.

In general khorne isn't likely to be too keen on durability negation at range.

Then what if Limbo uses stuff like polearms or whips? They kind of negate durability (i mean they make the target bleed which is a durability ignoring effect and can also lower durability exponentially). Though both of them are melee (close combat weapons), however they can still hit people even upwards of 15m away sometimes (or even more).

Or Sonicor which causes sonic blasts to ragdoll people.

Or again the Stat Amp, would that work?

Firephoenixearl said:
Then what if Limbo uses stuff like polearms or whips? They kind of negate durability (i mean they make the target bleed which is a durability ignoring effect and can also lower durability exponentially). Though both of them are melee (close combat weapons), however they can still hit people even upwards of 15m away sometimes (or even more).
Or Sonicor which causes sonic blasts to ragdoll people.

Or again the Stat Amp, would that work?
Limbo now needs to deal with a super warrior that thought 10.000 years without break against all kinds of assholes and abominations, all carrying various weapons. Kharn prolly dodges.

Bleeding isn't durability negation. Kharn probably drastically outskills and just cuts the weapons anyways, or shoots limbo with his gun.

This is AP, which is not high enough to hurt Kharn. He's also rather heavy, being clad in space marine armor.

I don't think he's capable of amping his stats enough to be relevant.

Ya'll underestimating Limbo. Warframes are the same beings that have been using stealth and combat to erradicate entire races in the solar system for QUITE a long time (from the old war to the current era). Said races usually attack in armies of hundreds of thousands at once. xD

Kharn fought in the eye of terror for 10k years straight, and to him 5000 kills in a battle is about average.

The thing is, Kharn one-shots with one hit from Gorechild. He can fight armies as well nothing special in 40k. Eradicating races in a solar system? Kharn could do that single handedly what they were trying to do in 40k was killing xenos over the whole galaxy. He's literally been fighting for thousands of years non-stop.

So ugh... Khorne will null:

Jet Packs

all projectile or beam based weapons

stat amping is not enough

stat red is likely too slow

while Kharn has:

Projectile weapon

dura neg melee

Yet he's looking for fair matches? xD

Ok then i accept my mistake Kharn stomps i didn't know Khorne's null would go to this level. Ma bad.

Regular users aren't really supposed to close threads because it removes them instead, but I can close this.

As to answer your questions:

• No, Kharn just makes this irrelivant via jumping and having a gun. He moved around the eye of terror for thousands of years after all.
  • If they're used excessively or negate durability yeah.
  • These aren't even nullification just Kharn being strong
  • His projectile weapon is just a plasma pistol. It's rather basic
  • Yeah Khorne's alright with fancy melee weapons and shit. This is why Kharn lost to Oryx.
Anyways, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back