• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liltotto Lamperd vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized both 7-B

Liltotto: 9 (Gargoyle One, LordAizenSama, Knightofannihilation666, Yomi Schwarz, KuuIchigo, AppleLord, Unite My Rice, Quagsire, PaChi2)

Erza: 8 (WilliamShadow, ScarletFirefly, Rin Rokudo, BoomeYang, Damned Salvation, Josif1, Knight of Aether, Dragonmaster)

Lilotto via the love and superior range If she can get a bite out of erza she can also use her powers.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, I knew the first person Liltotto would get a match against would be Erza.
More obvious choice?

Also Erza via versitalty and durabilty negation.

Gargoyle One said:
Durability negation even though Liltotto can fly......?
Acnologia can fly too, but you saw what happened and nothing stops Erza from spamming hundreds of weapons(same range like hers) on her like that for distraction also I don't see why wouldn't Liltotto try to get in close combat and generally fight on earth as she has done so. Also Erza can combine something with her black wing armor as she can fly for short distances and could as well just reach her in the air and switch on a diffrent armor.

Well Erza is completely to Acno so here goes that argument, first of all Erza's range is outclassed via huge variety of poisoned bows, and the moment Erza tried to fly to her she gets one shotted as it's a 7C armor against a 7B and she won't switch armors mid flight because she's never actually done that....

Erza is completely to Acno? Doesn't change my argument at all Erza can make her sword fall on Lilt from absolutely anywhere and the range is equal.

Arrows have a limited aoe thou, all Erza needs to do is use an elemental attack to cover the part where her body can get hit so it's easy to counter as we also talk about a person who blocked thousands of super small needles with swords in her arms and feets so I don't see that being a problem at all.

And again she can just play it smart as she has done a lot of times and with her swords she distracts her opponent and or pushes her to the ground and then just switches into Nakgami armor for a one shot.

I don't see why are you trying to argue a strategy...

Yes she's completely fodder to Acno, that's pretty clear.

No the range is nowhere near equal, if Erza tries flying up to fight her, which she would she definitely try, Erza gets decked shattering it before Liltotto fills her with poison arrows.

Oh yeah, I forgot they explode on impact, whelp, Erza is going to have an even harder time trying to dodge and do ranged attacks at the same time while flipping a one sided coin in hoping she doesn't fly up to engage her before getting decked by a 7B vs a 7C.

And how does she push a flying opponent to the ground...?

"How does she push a flying opponent to the ground"

For third time summons her swords above Lilt and hits her with them and ones she is on the ground she can use Nakagami for a one shot. Assuming lilt isn't already on the ground as she fought a lot of time on ground instead of flying actually even more than in flight.

Nothing stops Erza from using her swords to counter the arrows.

Also I could continue this, but since you simply don't like the fact Erza can win this with STRATEGY i really don't see what to discus as we have different opinions.

You you think Liltotto is just going to sit there whole Erza summons swords instead of dodging then no, you're not thinking strategy, also Liltotto isn't going to sit there against an opponent who can change armors on the fly.

Oh, might I add that the moment Erza flies, fight over, the moment Erza blocks an arrow and it exploded in her face poisoning her, fight over, so actually, that stops her from using her arrows.

May I ask what makes you think I don't like it? Because I'm disagreeing with you? Because, sorry, *Every* debate is like that.

If Erza summons sword behind her then what? It's not that easy to dodge something that shows out of nowhere when the speed is equalised.

Poisoning her won't end the match since its not an instant kill also that would mean lilt would probably drop her guard and get on the ground (again assuming they are not fighting on the ground) and Erza can just use that opportune for one shot cause you see if the poisoning instant kill Erza who has insane stamina and since poison in theory causes pain it's basically worthless as Erza has fought an opportunity who made her feel pain for simply breathing so yes Erza can still keep up and since she is poisoned her opponent will probably drop the guard.

Also what I don't like is the fact you believe just because you don't agree with me than Erza's strategy can't work because you think lilt can do something else to counter, but I think Erza can win with her strategy so our discusion is no longer based on characters powers but our personal opinions.

Of course if you want to keep repating same things we can do it for next 300 posts I don't have a problem with it just find it unnecessary.

It's very strange that Erza has never done that, if she was capable of it.

No the poison isn't an instant kill, but not only will it weakened Erza and make her less capable of fighting, she will not be able to use her best magic without draining herself. Also, posion doesn't cause pain, it dulls your senses and makes you struggle to breath in Liltotto's case.

That entire last sentence is grammatical cancer and it's nothing but childish BS about a fictional matchup between fictional characters.

Gargoyle One said:
That entire last sentence is grammatical cancer and it's nothing but childish BS about a fictional matchup between fictional characters.
And he asks why I don't want to discus with him.

Goodbye.

First of all, someone should fix Liltotto's profile and clarify where her "absorbing other people's abilities' come from. It has not happened in the manga as far as I'm aware and it has absolutely no reference in the Bleach Wikia either. Apparently the source is the light novel "Can't Fear Your Own World" Chapter 3.

Now about the flying part.

Erza fought Evergreen who can fly as well and defeated her dodging hundreds of light arrows. She also downed Acnologia by summoning dozens of swords despite being in a weakened state. She could summon more than 200 swords at once at the beginning of the series.

About Liltotto biting Erza and using her powers.

Not gonna happen. Liltotto can use the opponent's power if the part that she consumed is digested. Now Quincy are human so digestion should take a while, but don't quote me on this, they may have different anatomy. Still, suppose she did gain Erza's abilities. So what? She can only use "The Knight" but she still has no experience in using the weapons themselves and if she tries to beat Erza in her own game, it's not gonna end well. Also good luck trying to bite through her armors.

About Liltotto using PePe Waccabrada's "The Love".

Highly unlikely. She says "Do we really need to use such a disgusting bastard's powers?" It's pretty clear she refuses to use his powers due to being disgusted by them.

"Erza won't switch armors mid flight because she's never actually done that...."

Do we seriously need to go over this again? Erza is known for her ability to switch armors mid-fight in an instant, she's actually the only one who can do that. And Erza switched 3 different armors while in mid-air while battling Kagura.

So yeah I'm going with Erza.

@Scarlet actually lilotto was going to use it against Yhwach but decided against it because she thought it'd be useless.

Liltotto via Licht Regen combined with Loly's poison.

For reference this is what Licht Regen can do:
Licht Regen

And this is what Loly's poison can do:
LolyPoison

And this is what Erza's telekinesis can do http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c543/19.html

Plus a single Nakagami armor hit is one shot also Erza has armors so she can requip from the poison.

Theres also Blut vene to increase Lilottos defense immensely. It can increase someones defence manyfold. Yhwach was ragdolling Fullbring ichigo with no diff. And his blut tanked a thrust at his neck. A similiar effect occurs with the offensive version of blut.

^Making her overconfident to fight Erza on the ground and get one shot by Nakgami armor is also a possibilty.

LordAizenSama said:
@Scarlet actually lilotto was going to use it against Yhwach but decided against it because she thought it'd be useless.
Oh, I didn't notice you replied as well. Wiki notifications are weird.

Liltotto didn't use this in any other occasion and Yhwach would probably see it coming and just dodge or resist it...for some reason.

And Erza can still dodge, block the hearts/beam with her swords/armor/shields.

Also I don't remember Liltotto using Blut Vene. And it's effectiveness isn't linear, it's proportional to the user's abilities.

Lilotto is probably about the least overconfident sternritter there is. Very methodical and practical.

Nakagami starlight does what again? All I can remember is dropping the series for awhile very shortly afterwards

Also it is a last resort weapon.

@Bepo How exactly? It's a technique, they're not born with it as far as I know. And again it's effectiveness depends on the user.

@Aizen if your opponts attacks are barely damaging you anyone gets a bit confident also lilt did fight on the ground a lot so she probably would engage Erza in battle on the ground especially if she feels safe thx to her defence and since Erza wouldn't be able to by pass that defence differently she would go for Nakgami starlight plus it's not a last resort as against Minerva it was already 2 armor she used and 3 against Ajeel after which she simply wins cause it ignores durabilty, but it's not like she waits days before using it, she uses it the moment it's necessary.

All quincies have it by default. Ichigo had blut (and been using it) without even knowing he was part quincy. He unknowingly used it against Kenpachi in their first fight.

Blut will allow Litotto to lol nope most attacks Erza can use. The ichigo and Yhwach blut thing was just a example of how absurdly it can buff dfenses. another testament to how strong it is, is how it can resist absolute zero to a degree and Yamas 15million degree heat.

@Aizen that's my point if her defence is so overpowered with it Erza is basically costrected to use Nakagami armor.

IIRC, Blut is passive - it's a combination of Blut Vene and Blut Arterie. Blut Vene heightens the user's durability while Blut Arterie heightens their power.

Oh right. When I was saying blut I mean Blut vene. My bad

@william true, but that would require fighting for some time beforehand, where Lilnotto has the chance to win but a very small window to lose in before the use of nakagami starlight. If that makes sense.

Lilnotto can open her mouth wide enough to chomp a human sized body in half, and it stretches aswell. A very surprising and undxpected attack. Nom Nom.

The Love just needs to land once and then Erza falls in love with her. And it is not just a linear beam, it can chase people around independently until it lands

They can't use both offensive and defensive Blut I think. Anyway, didn't Liltotto and co. get stomped by Yhwach?

@LAS Yes, but she can still block it and deflect it. Even if it lands on her, it would need to land not on her armor for it to work.

No they can't use them by itself simultaneously.

The Love will still work even if it hits clothes so I don't think the armor she wears is a problem.

^It does if she requips thou. And since she would feel her mind being affected she would have that istant of time to requip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back