• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liltotto Lamperd vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight of Aether said:
It is because they are sentient, that the Love took control of them. Erza's armors and swords are not. And the love projectile hit rocks and Byakuya noted that it cannot work on things that are not alive.

@Pachi Zanpaktou's are alive and the sword is their body. Erza's armors are not alive and they aren't her body.

You know, at this point, The Love bypasses dura (it affected byakuya, whose reiatsu actts as a barrier to common attacks, and byakuya is around country level). Can hit through Clothes. Any reason it wouldnt penetrate an armor?

Clothing and armors and not the same. Plus from what I remmeberIchigo clearly stated his clothing (black part) is connected to him as when he is full power than his clothing is always without a scratch.

Also, you said with Byakuya's reiatsu, while Erza's armors have separated magic from Erza's as they require for you to have a certain amount of magical energy to be able control them and use them. So that can be a motivation as well.

Bepo4151 said:
???? Byakuya blocked one time before knowing his abilities and got his Zanpakuto stolen
Zanpaktou's are just physical manifestation of a "soul" so they are not the same as normal swords. Plus he clearly said it doesn't work on dead beings while Zanpaktou's are alive.

Byakuya's clothes were armor created by the hair and bones of the zero squad to break yhe 72 barriers. Yes, it can bypass armor.

AppleLord said:
Byakuya's clothes were armor created by the hair and bones of the zero squad to break yhe 72 barriers. Yes, it can bypass armor.
Hair and bones =\= magical metal. Also they are still clothing.

P.S since we arrived at 9-8 I would just close this as inconclusive. I gtg sleep now so i ain't discusing further unless it remains open.

@William

Can the Love bypass clothing? Yes.

Can the Love bypass durability? Yes.

Why would Magical metal or whatever protect from something that has proven to affect people through inanimate objects. Also, Ichigo's bankai is clearly special (his clothes are part of the bankai).

Code:
 Byakuya's clothes are unrelated to him.

>Reading through the comments

> Reading Williams comments

> "Knight voted for Erza."

This actually made me very confused lmao. Didn't even notice knight of Aether

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

PaChi2 said:
Why would Magical metal or whatever protect from something that has proven to affect people through inanimate objects. Also, Ichigo's bankai is clearly special (his clothes are part of the bankai).
If Byakuya theoretically placed a stone pillar in front of him, the Love won't hit him. How is it any different from Erza having metal in front of her body? What if someone like Gaara who literally is covered in sand was hit, why would it affect him? The logic is ludicrous to say the least.

@Knightofannihilation666 Fight me.

Second time this thread gets out of hand. **** it, closing it before you people reach 300 replies arguing in circles about clothes and armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back