• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liltotto Lamperd vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
No she doesn't, she just made 7
Who wasn't counted in Bepo's post? I only see 6.

Also,damned vote FRA and cause he thinks Erza is better in CQC, so Erza is on 5

A few things.

1) This thread is horribly derailed.

2) This still cannot be added as the gap in votes are too small

3) Going for Erza due to Scarlet and William's reasons.

Although I'm more or less tempted to close this for how off topic it got.

Way more worse threads have gotten added though.

If Liltotto can use Requip instantly after getting a piece of Erza, this doesn't look too good for her.

Well the thing is, she'll gain requip, but would she gain access to Erza's armors? That is my question. Because "Requip" is the ability, without armors, it's useless.

Liltotto: 8 (Gargoyle One, LordAizenSama, Knightofannihilation666, Yomi Schwarz, KuuIchigo, AppleLord, Unite My Rice, Quagsire)

Erza: 5 (WilliamShadow, ScarletFirefly, Rin Rokudo, BoomeYang, Damned Salvation) </div>

I'll leave this thread be though. I will say that just because Nakagami is Durability Negation does not mean it's a one shot. It just mean that it will do a crap ton of damage. Still extremely effective, but not a one shot. Unless she goes for a vital organ.

Kuulchigo and LAS seem more convincing to me. Lil only needs to land Love or Poison and Erza needs to use directly her Starlight. The high fire rate of arrows and the aimed Love projectiles make me think that Lil has more chances here. Also blut vene for defense.

Love fires a heart-like arrow that if hits brainwashes the target (it can hit clothes, so hitting armor shouldnt be a prob).

Poison is just that, Poison imbued in her arrows, making a single hit fatal to Erza, crippling her mobility and making her an easier target.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/PePe_Waccabrada

^Lil ate this guy, making the ability her own. Also its stated that she can use it.

PaChi2 said:
Love fires a heart-like arrow that if hits brainwashes the target (it can hit clothes, so hitting armor shouldnt be a prob).
That's not true. They were able to block the heart thingy with their swords and it was shown that it clearly didn't have effect on no life things. If they can block it with a sword, same can do Erza with her swrods and armours.

My vote is for erza by boomeyangs opinons.

And... thats why I said it had to hit. Whats not true about that?

Erza needs to flawlessly dodge and avoid every single arrow from Lil whereas she only needs to avoid Starlight.

Erza can avoid everysingle hit but Lil cannot even avoid Erza's only option that requires her to go close to Lil (which is REALLY unlikely she would do unscathed)? I dont see that hapoening.

Oh, this mess is still going?

Erza needs to flawlessly dodge and avoid every single arrow from Lil whereas she only needs to avoid Starlight.
Wait what?

@Scarlet to win erza needs to land Starlight while dodging everything.

To win Lil needs to land any poisonous arrow or love and avoid Starlight, also The Love can hit clothes, so hitting armor is ok.

Blut vene can passively no-sell the swords. If one poisonous arrow lands, given the fire rate and that now erza would be severely injured, more arrows are likely to hit the mark. Just watch how absurdly fast is Licht Regen.

PaChi2 said:
To win Lil needs to land any poisonous arrow or love and avoid Starlight, also The Love can hit clothes, so hitting armor is ok.
Wait, wait. Hold on a second.

First of all, land any poisonous arrow and she wins? Where did you get that from?

Also is was just explained that armors won't be affected the same way swords are not affected. Because in difference to clothes, they are imbued in magic and have defense.

Also how did you come to the conclusion that Liltotto only needs to avoid Starlight?

PaChi2 said:

Erza has her armors and clothing and armors is never the same. Remmeber that they can block it with their swords and so an armor should as well for being same material.

@Bepo also, Josif voted for Erza.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well then, Zeed the Quincy wins this based on those reasons.
Love thing won't work on armors and same goes for poison. She need some direct skin contact.

P.S Gainin Erza's powers via bite is worse for her As Erza knows her weapons and everything else much better and knows how to counter them.

Also for votes Bepo. You should remove pachi from Erza's votes and place Josif. While I don't know for Dragon.

@Scarlet the comment above answers your first part.

About the armor/cloth thing. I can concede it may not function the same way, but still, erza's armors leave a good piece of her body unprotected.

And Lil's base defense is 7-B, this can also increase by a lot thanks to Blut vene. Therefore I believe Erza's normal attacks wont harm her in any significant way. So the most dangerous thing to her is that duravility negating attack.

PaChi2 said:
@Scarlet the comment above answers your first part.
And Lil's base defense is 7-B, this can also increase by a lot thanks to Blut vene. Therefore I believe Erza's normal attacks wont harm her in any significant way. So the most dangerous thing to her is that duravility negating attack.
So you're basically saying none of Erza attacks is going to work, except for Starlight? By your own logic, isn't this a mismatch?

@Pachi you do understand Erza has several armors funny part mostly the strongest one that completely cover her body?

Purgatory armor,adamantine armor,Armadura, Fairy Nakagami armor (covers most as well) and clear heart cloth leave her arms and belly open.

"If Liltotto can use Requip instantly after getting a piece of Erza, this doesn't look too good for her."

And how exactly is Requip of any worth to her? Not only are Erza's weapons stored in a separate space-time where she can't summon them, but she also doesn't have any kind of experience with said weapons and armors. So it's basically useless.

Also Blut Vene is being overestimated here. While it is a good defense, by no means will it "no sell any sword attacks". That's quite the NLF.

The love argument I don't see any reason to talk about because it's ridiculous to assume that swords can block the projectile but armors can't, just because clothes cannot. Clothes are seen as an extension of their body. It's like saying Choji from Naruto has special clothes because whenever he grows like a giant, his clothes don't get ripped.

Having said all that, I'm siding with Erza according to what I said, and others above myself.

Love not working on armors can't be confirmed also the only reason it can be blocked by zanpakuto is because they are sentient and the love took control over the zanpakuto and not the user

Bepo4151 said:
Love not working on armors can't be confirmed also the only reason it can be blocked by zanpakuto is because they are sentient and the love took control over the zanpakuto and not the user
It is because they are sentient, that the Love took control of them. Erza's armors and swords are not. And the love projectile hit rocks and Byakuya noted that it cannot work on things that are not alive.

Bepo4151 said:
But it can't be confirmed otherwise ethier as hitting her clothing and her magical Armor ain't the same.

Also what Knight said.

For votes.

Dragon retract his vote. (not sure does this means he goes back to his previous vote or entirely)

And knight voted for Erza.

"This ability allows PePe to take control of Zanpakutō and force his victims to continue fighting beyond their limits, though it has no effect on objects without hearts, such as buildings. PePe can also fire a heart-shaped beam to pursue a target."

It does affect swords/Zanpakuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back