• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liltotto Lamperd vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuuIchigo said:
The Love will still work even if it hits clothes so I don't think the armor she wears is a problem.
The armor is there to protect, the clothes are not. Hypothetically, if Erza was telepathically holding one of her armors in front of her and it got it by the love, do you think she would get controlled? How is it any different when she's wearing it?

That's like saying Sui-Feng's two-strike death would kill her if she hits her armor twice without actually touching her flesh.

Also I'm siding with Erza for reasons above

What reasons above may I ask? Because erza has to use nakagami starlight when it is a last resort weapon whilst simulatenously surviving. Quite a hard and unlikely ask.

^Last resort again? It's not Erza uses Nakagmi starlight the moment it's required 2 armor against Minerva and same goes for Ajeel the moment she saw its neccessary she used it so that last resort thing is nitpicking.

Question: What armors constitute as her strongest? 'Cause most of them show a lot of skin.

Also she is going to change armor a lot with Liltotto's poison.

WilliamShadow said:
^Last resort again? It's not Erza uses Nakagmi starlight the moment it's required 2 armor against Minerva and same goes for Ajeel the moment she saw its neccessary she used it so that last resort thing is nitpicking.
No its not. It is literally a last resort trump card. Otherwise she would spam tf out of it and use no other armors.

Funny thing her strongest armors adamantine armor,purgatory armor, Armadura fairy, Nakagami armor actually cover most of her skin some completly the only other is Clear heart cloth that doesn't cover her stomach and hands but again Erza can just deflect with her sword and since she was able to deflect hundreds of small needles I don't see a problem there.

@KuuIchigo Some of them do, some of them don't. The point is, it will be considerably harder to hit her on an armorless spot with her moving around all the time and blocking/dodging.

@Aizen Will's and SF. And I'm giving my own input here.

Actually to deflect hundreds of small needles isnt as much a feat of skill as it is just having superior speed. Speedplays a part there and she obviously had superior speed to the needles. It is speed equalised here so it doesnt matter

Even if she did have superior speed we still talk about hundreds upon hundreds of small needles also the fact the speed is equalised allows her to block easily as the attack needs to travel towards her so she has more than enough time.

So this is how it works: since this is 7-B Erza, Lil melts all of her 7-B armor with poison. She would only have her 7-C armor left. Which makes this an easy win for Lil.

Lil can most likely constantly use Litch Regen which will have one arrow hit Erza.

LordAizenSama said:
Actually to deflect hundreds of small needles isnt as much a feat of skill as it is just having superior speed. Speedplays a part there and she obviously had superior speed to the needles. It is speed equalised here so it doesnt matter
Yet I hear the same argument with Ichigo deflecting Bykuya's petals all the time. How does it not show skill when you have to hit hundreds of very small moving targets? And in Erza's case she was doing this with her feet as well.

^She would have to hit her plus that poison melted a random stone so why would it have same effect on Erza's magically empowered armors.

KuuIchigo said:
So this is how it works: since this is 7-B Erza, Lil melts all of her 7-B armor with poison. She would only have her 7-C armor left. Which makes this an easy win for Lil.
Huh? Why would Erza stay around and let her melt her armors off excatly? I can say the same about Erza skewering her with hundreds of swords. That's not how it works.

And whilst Erza is on the defensive from the permanently chasing love beams she cant launch counter attacks Only prolonging her demise.

And if Lilnotto launches Heilig pheil whilst Erza is distracted it will inflict severe damage. Of course assuming she FLAWLESSLY avoids every attack.

Because thousands of arrows are not that easy to dodge when it's constantly being fired. One is bound to hit.

Erza doesn't have precog or anything similar suggesting she will dodge every attack is just wanking.

And while Lilt is busy spamming her love beams Erza uses telekinesis summoning hundreds of sword above her and attacks with all of them at once, it can ethier way. Plus severe damage to Erza never really stopped her from fighting literally never she fought with broken leg,broken bones,when breathing alone cause tremendous pain and more her stamina is far greater than Lilt.

And Licht Regen cannot be parried here either. Way too much Spam.

Whilst if erza does the same with her generic swords Lilonotto can quite easily tank it with blut vene

Easy. Lil stands there with Blut Vene on and spams Licht Regen which doesn't even cosume that much stamina.

^ethier can win as Erza here is costrected to use Nakagmi armor if she want to win just like she did with Ajeel and Minerva after only couple of hits so that last resort thing is irrelavant as her last resort is basically after two minutes of fighting depending on her enemies.

How does Nakagami automatically make her one-shot when her opponents survives it? Blut Vene would neg it.

Damned Salvation said:
Erza for reasons above. Also Liltotto would get mauled in close quarters because she does not fight at that range.
This vote should not be counted. I provided sufficient reasons showing Lilotto is nigh impregnable to erzas attacks due to blut vene. I dont think you read the thread.

And umm.. Lilnotto has fought at close range all the time. She rushed Ichigo at a attempt at CQC. And how do you think she uses her glutton ability?

Also all the reasons above and erza had maybe a tenth of the ways to win when compared to lilonotto. Amazing as usual.

KuuIchigo said:
How does Nakagami automatically make her one-shot when her opponents survives it. Blut Vene would neg it.
You know I always wondered about that if it was spatial cutting her enemies should be split in half after one strike.

Ikr. We had a thread regarding "for reasons above" but clearly people keep abusing it.

I guess there is no point in debating.

LordAizenSama said:
This vote should not be counted. I provided sufficient reasons showing Lilotto is nigh impregnable to erzas attacks due to blut vene. I dont think you read the thread.
Says who? I'm stating I agree with other people here and giving an argument of my own. I do think Erza is more skilled in CQC despite Lil having Glutton. That's a matter of personal opinion and not a fact.

KuuIchigo said:
How does Nakagami automatically make her one-shot when her opponents survives it. Blut Vene would neg it.
A good point. Perhaps we will get a answer to this question.

Inb4 Erza for reasons above. Apparently Scarlet and William are the only ones who can be bothered to actually debate

Would you guys please chill? I will be forced to lock this with the way this threads looks to be going

Also that's why I think the "Victories and Defeats" section on the profiles is useless. People abuse FRA left and right without bothering to even read the thread. But I guess people want results so...

Also that's why I think the "Victories and Defeats" section on the profiles is useless. People abuse FRA left and right without bothering to even read the thread. But I guess people want results so...

I agree with this.

Well yeah. I think its very annoying when you answer or respond to every post and then people just go "for reasons above" you cant convince them of your argument because you dont know wtf reasons they are on about or whether it is a valid reason or one previously answered and dealt with.

Wasnt there a thread to deal with this?

Erza's attack doesn't cut trough her opponent or explodes it just takes away they strength/stamina she probably could kill thou, but she has never tried to kill an enemy before with any attack. The fact also remains that her battle ended in one shot with Nakgami starlight attack and that her enemies remained immobilise or unconscious for a while.

P.S Aizen can ya check this out https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/863644#15

First of all to be fair, the "I already debunked your reasons" is abused as well. just because one answers to them, doesn't mean they debunked it. To debunk something, it needs to be a fact, not opinion. If I say for example Erza is a better swordsman than Zoro because that's how it looks to me, that's not "debunkable" because it's based on personal opinion. If one debunks facts, by all means go for it.

Also @LAS Yes there was a thread about this, but there's no real way to deal with this. You're welcome to make another one if you wish.

Also you people need to get your foot of the Erza/Gilgamesh pedal and stop spamming them. It's not even funny anymore.

Gilgamesh is just the decoy. The real Spammed character is BB.

You go to gilgamesh threads and why does he win? Because BB this BB that BBBBBBBBBBB.

Also she has a bazillion of her own threads

As for Erza judging from her previous results she seems to be running a bleach gauntlet.

Yeah, BB is a league of her own -_-

So uhm, shall I close this? We're completely off topic now, and I doubt most of you care at this point.

I'm incline to give my vote to Erza for reasons above, but @LordAizen has good counters too. I'll wait before deciding.

Lilotto gets instant knowledge as a secondary ability to her power mimicry. So I'll vote for Lilotto and fly advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back