• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Baro's Intangibility Misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was just looking at the Juubito vs Lille thread, and people really are under a misconception...

So, in the Manga, Lille's "Intange" is Basically him becomng X-Axis.

Him explaining his ability:

0645-016
As he states, X-Axis is the ability to pierce through anything.

Lille explains his eye ability:

0646-013
So, as we can see here in this scan, Lille doesn't have "Intange" persay. It's X-Axis and X-Axis isn't intange. Lille's body is still being interacted with. It's more like a "Logia" than Kamui "Intange".
So when people say Lille can't be touched, this is false. He can as X-Axis has to interact with Molecules to create a "Piercing" effect. Otherwise, it wouldn't.

That being said, it's not like Baro can't be harmed. If his ability is X-Axis, what happens if he tries to use it against a Full body attack. Are we going to say his regen is Aizen level?

Because ultimately, that's what it is. Lille isn't making his molecules untouchable. As per his statement, if you try to cut him, your blade will pass through him like His X-Axis shots.

He is not like logia at all.

His X-Axis doesn't fire anything to begin with. Thus it doesn't need to touch any "Molecules" to create "Piercing" effect. It just pierces through everything.
It is like auto-wound stuff. He opens hole in anything and everything between him and his target instantaneously. This is why his own power was able to pierce him even though he is non-material.

He only be harmed by Reality Warping attacks like Kyoraku's Bankai as we saw.(Of course there might be any other powers that can harm Lille i'm just saying according to what we saw.)

Kyoraku's Bankai is Reality Warping, it forces it's victims into a theater play where they are forced to have the same fate as the characters in the play, that's why it can still harm Lille.

And we can't know about his Regenerationn. We didn't see him being destroyed at all. So saying he has or doesnt have Aizen-like Regenerationn would be baseless.

@The4GodLike

Lille is able to regenerate from the reishi in his environment,He was able to to do when shunsui obliterated him

Kinda like what Gerard did

The4Godlike said:
He is not like logia at all.
His X-Axis doesn't fire anything to begin with. Thus it doesn't need to touch any "Molecules" to create "Piercing" effect

He opens hole in anything and everything between him and his target instantaneously
it touch and what smoke doing here

IXPAYvE

I mean I know you are annoyed that people are questioning some things. I dont agree with this btw (well more like I did not bother reading it since I dont care enough, only about the atacking bit). But dont pretend Naruto does not get its own potential downgrade threads and if you believe Naruto fans are specific people targetting Bleach it just so happens that there is a Naruto vs Bleach thread every week.

Anyway this is what I care about the smoke indicates that something has to pass through or at the very list it is not as durability negging as people assume.

And now you are deliberately ignoring context:

1. That is Kamui raikiri.

2/ We know that Kamui is a spatial technique that literally shifts things into another dimension false equivalency.

Anyway this is what I care about the smoke indicates that something has to pass through or at the very list it is not as durability negging as people assume. </div>

That's very interesting. I don't remember seeing that smoke ever again when used. Why was this the only time shown? o_O

AppleLord said:
Is still using Kamui to make contact and we see the cut and blood.

I am not talking about the usage of the dimension part, Kamui has other functions.
Because blood came out of the parts not transported basic biology and Kamui Raikiri is melee you have too touch it.

AppleLord said:
That's very interesting. I don't remember seeing that smoke ever again when used. Why was this the only time shown? o_O
It is not even when he is blowign up parts of a city we can see pieces from buildings.

We don't see the spiral portal that opens when something is transported. So it's physical attack, not a portal problem.

Thanks for admitting it touches. ovo

Im on mobile so i cant post scans but you can go Chapter 604 and read. Lille is clearly sayint that what pierced through Nimaiya's body is not "bullet" and it doesnt fire anything.

AppleLord said:
We don't see the spiral portal that opens when something is transported. So it's physical attack, not a portal problem.

Thanks for admitting it touches. ovo
Apart from the fact that you know the piece of her body that is sliced is straight up not there.

And I mean the portal has to touch her it is a melee technique.

The4Godlike said:
Im on mobile so i cant post scans but you can go Chapter 604 and read.
Lille is clearly sayint that what pierced through Nimaiya's body is not "bullet" and it doesnt fire anything.
Never says it does not fire anything he says it does not fire a bullet.

@AppleLord He used his normal quincy arrows for that.

I mean after he tranformed to vollstandig

AppleLord said:
Omimi said:
wow why dont u just make CRT and downgrade it
Why would I downgrade Naruto? When we can downgrade Bleach instead? ovo
I understand you are salty but if you have a Naruto issue put it in a Naruto CRT and we can debate you there anything else Naruto based I am ignoring here.

There are lot of ways a body part can go away without the need of teleportation. Fact are we don't see the kamui portal.

AppleLord said:
There are lot of ways a body part can go away without the need of teleportation. Fact are we don't see the kamui portal.
That does not matter he calls it a Kamui technique so it is a Kamui technique which has been proven to have portals unlike X-axis.

Dude normally a gun shoots bullet. In Lille's case bullet should have been made of reishi or light or something like that. But he says it doesnt fire bullet. So either that means it doesnt fire anything or it fires void. Both is okay for me.

The4Godlike said:
Dude normally a gun shoots bullet. In Lille's case bullet should have been made of reishi or light or something like that. But he says it doesnt fire bullet. So either that means it doesnt fire anything or it fires void. Both is okay for me.
That is just bad thought line just saying.

He says it does not fire a bullet so it must no fire something else? Really?

I mean, I think it's obvious that he doesn't actually shoot anything at all. Because of that, Kubo draws one shiny stuff to depict that Lille has shot at something.

At least that's how I interpret it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I mean, I think it's obvious that he doesn't actually shoot anything at all. Because of that, Kubo draws one shiny stuff to depict that Lille has shot at something.
At least that's how I interpret it.
Problem is the fact that he never drew shiny stuff until he transformed but even then the main argument against him shooting something is the fact that smoke comes out of what he is shooting.

Rocker1189 said:
That does not matter he calls it a Kamui technique so it is a Kamui technique which has been proven to have portals unlike X-axis.
But there this one instant Kamui fails to do what it's supposed to do, so it most be something else. No portal was drawn. Kamui doesn't have portals it opens a portal, very different, and is a second function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back