• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Baro's Intangibility Misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your point, it penetrates wherever it's pointing instantaneously. Is there a rule that says penetrating without releasing a projectile means no smoke lmao?

Frantzy12 said:
what is your point, it penetrates wherever it's pointing instantaneously. Is there a rule that says penetrating without releasing a projectile means no smoke lmao?
No but what it does suggest is that there is some kind of projectile and that it is not spatial manipulation or existence erasure like people claim.

AppleLord said:
But there this one instant Kamui fails to do what it's supposed to do, so it most be something else. No portal was drawn. Kamui doesn't have portals it opens a portal, very different, and is a second function.
You are trying to make a point but failing pretty miserably.

1. The smoke is shown a lot more than once.

2. Kamui Raikiri is a completely diffrent move maybe the portal is not meant to show up when it is Kamui Raikiri.

3. I can barely undertsand you second sentence.

Let's assume for an instant that Lille's intangibility is similar to Logia since it makes his body similar to the X-Axis which doesn't fire anything, therefore, what op is trying to say is that Lille's body is made of "nothing" it's a void that they can go through. ƒñö

Prove that he is shooting a projectile, show 1 scan where we see a projectile being shot.

His profile doesn't have spatial manipulation nor does it have existence erasure.No one claims this.

Frantzy12 said:
Prove that he is shooting a projectile, show 1 scan where we see a projectile being shot.
His profile doesn't have spatial manipulation nor does it have existence erasure.No one claims this.
I never said he was in particular but I am saying that certain shield (example one that can null attacks) can probabaly block it.

2. Could have fooled me look at what some people who voted for Lille Barro said in that thread.

@AppleLord

Let's assume for an instant that Lille's intangibility is similar to Logia since it makes his body similar to the X-Axis which doesn't fire anything, therefore, what op is trying to say is that Lille's body is made of "nothing" it's a void that they can go through.

That is if X-axis is actually nothing which it is not. Also you would see I am not arguing for the OP I am arguing a different point.

Rocker1189 said:
Wall of text
You can claimed what you want it doesn't make it truth. All your points have been debunked so far.

Show me a scan of the smoke been shown somewhere else besides that one fight against Oetsu when he first got the X-Axis.

Evidence? You can't claim something without proof.

Don't make excuses to what you can't reply back.

Frantzy12 said:

You wanna bet he is going to show you one scan where he fires his Quincy arrows and claim is his X-Axis when he didn't have access to it or when he fires them against shunsui. Maybe he will try the light thingy. Easily debunked.

AppleLord said:
Wall of text
Are you blind?

Okay let me put 2 of them that I posted together:

Exaxis
SMOKING

Smoking again
And agai

Also you clearly dont know what debunked means nothing I have said has been debunked.

Rocker1189 said:
Wall of text
Evidence that's not actually "nothing" but something? And what it is? Reason for the character lying about his ability? (In a series where everyone tells the truth about their ability to their opponent because the author is lazy)

AppleLord said:
Evidence that's not actually "nothing" but something? And what it is? Reason for the character lying about his ability? (In a series where everyone tells the truth about their ability to their opponent because the author is lazy)
You have to prove it is anothing not me. Basic rule I can not prove a negative.

I never said he lied about his ability I said he does not telling us everything he never said it was nothing unless you have a scan where he says he fires nothing.

Looks like this became a theory crafting thread like the Yhwach one, I rather not deal with this for now.

Wouldn't it be more logical to assume it is a projectile, rather than the contrary given the circumstances?

Unless it is stated to be spatial manipulation or existence erasure(Which everyone else is arguing for)

Frantzy12 said:
Looks like this became a theory crafting thread like the Yhwach one, I rather not deal with this for now.
I would not say theory crafting. Theory crafting is what I am trying to avoid:

saying he fires nothing.

saying it is spatial manipulation.

saying it is existence erasure.

when evidence point to more likely some kind of vaporisation.

All Quincy have existence erasure by default in their Quincy arrows when they kill evil souls. (Hollows)

The strange thing is Lille says that they are not bullets and then calls the attack an "it" or maybe he is referring to the gun?

AppleLord said:
All Quincy have existence erasure by the fault in their Quincy arrows when they kill evil souls. (Hollows)
The strange thing is Lille says that they are not bullets and then calls the attack an "it" or maybe he is referring to the gun?
well yeah a specific vs shinigami thing.

He says they are not bullets not that he fires nothing. I could be firing a laser and say I dont fire bullets(as an example).

How can it be specific for Shinigami when hollows are nor shinigami? Facepalm

He says he doesn't fire bullets and that IT just pierces anything and everything between points A and B. (Target & Gun) but what is that "it" that he fires?

AppleLord said:
How can it be specific for Shinigami when hollows are nor shinigami? Facepalm
He says he doesn't fire bullets and that IT just pierces anything and everything between points A and B. (Target & Gun) but what is that "it" that he fires?
Right shinigami or hollows not humans or anything else it is specific. They are specifically said to be stronge against both.

I. Dont. know. why does it even matter.

Just look at the context when Lille explained his ability. If he was actually firing something visible and tangible, the Royal Guard wouldn't look so surprised, and Shunsui wouldn't have to use his strange games and illusions to combat Lille's ability.

And nobody's claiming existence erasure...

As @AppleLord and @The4Godlike said above he doesn't fire anything.

You are saying he might be firing anything else. What is it i'm asking ? It only can be Reishi or Light from what we saw from Lille. But Lille is saying there are no bullets and it just pierces through everything between target and muzzle.

Would he specially state "no bullets" if he was really shooting something ? When he said no bullets it just means " i'm not shooting anything im just piercing everyting so you can use whatever you want to hinder me from shooting my target it would be useless nonetheless."

It is not a spatial attack because it is not an attack to begin with. It is just pure piercing.

As for existence erasure , all Quincy have existence erasure by their nature and i'm pretty sure if you take Lille's Trompete you would be erased.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just look at the context when Lille explained his ability. If he was actually firing something visible and tangible, the Royal Guard wouldn't look so surprised, and Shunsui wouldn't have to use his strange games and illusions to combat Lille's ability.
And nobody's claiming existence erasure...
I never said it was visible but I do think it is tangible/can probabaly be blocked by none physical barriers but another reason they could be surprised is because it travels instantly.

Shunsui still would have to use his strange games taking into account what I have said since he has no powerful barriers of his own. Specifically one that power nulls.

And there have been claims of existence erasure not to mention AppleLord literally just tried to claim that.

@Burning

The argument isn't that it's visible or even really tangible. The discussion being talked about now spawned from the Obito Vs. Lille thread where it was being argued if X-Axis could bypass TSB shields.

"The X-Axis doesn't shoot anything it just "erases" it's pointing at. Power null wouldn't work simply because there's nothing to null."

^^^This is an exact quote from Knight in that thread.

The question is if it actually exerts physical force, if it does it gets negged by TSB.

AppleLord said:
They all have on thing in common, they are souls if that's what you mean. Quincy have soul erasure by default.
Yeah, where they have to hit the soul in the first place like it literally does not matter. Unless you sre saying they one shot everything that is not a shinigai or hollow in which case we have a different NLF on our hands.

Frantzy12 said:
He is right unless you have proof it negates attacks that don't exist in the 1st place.
Which is where you prove the attack does not exist. Like he never ever says that.

There isn't anything to null. It bypasses the defenses and pierces INSTANTLY. Unless you want to argue Lille has infinite attack speed, which was agreed he does not since no projectile is shot.

X-axis doesn't shoot anything normally. If it does and if it was invisible, the characters would still be able to sense something coming at them, which isn't the case. Whatever Lille shot at just got pierced, and they didn't know what happened. They couldn't see it and they couldn't sense it, because there's nothing to see and there's nothing to sense.

If Lille was shooting something, Kubo wouldn't draw the shiny stuff to indicate where exactly Lille shot at. He literally only did that for Lille in the entire series. I don't want to sound rude, but this is headcanon, except we see canon information that Lille shoots something.

The only time we're shown that he shoots something visible is his light blasts in Vollstandig. And when Lille shot the blasts made of light, Kubo didn't draw the shiny stuff like he normally did when Lille shot with his rifle and with his wings in his initial Jilliel form.

How he even explained his ability the first time makes it obvious that he doesn't shoot anything.

Frantzy12 said:
There isn't anything to null. It bypasses the defenses and pierces INSTANTLY. Unless you want to argue Lille has infinite attack speed, which was agreed he does not since no projectile is shot.
It has only bypassed physical weapons and walls never has it ever even bypassed a normal energy barrier let alone something that nulls attacks.

I did think his shot was essentially instant/had infinite speed with x-axis since no one was ever able to dodge it despite him obviously showing where he was going to fire.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No. Look at when Lille used Vollstandig and shot Shunsui a few times. I don't remember the chapter.
But that has never been what I am talking about...

I have been talking about the smoke left behind whenever he shot through something telling me it does not simply erase the space inbetween him and the target. Meaning something like a powerfull barriers or a power nulling barroer can probably block it.

@Burning

What exactly is his power then?

Is it vaporization, existance erasure, or spatial manipulation.

From your own description it would have to be one of the three.

All evidence points to it being a projectile and not anything else, the only statement that can even be remotely used is the "It doesn't use bulltes" one, and that one is so vague that it can be interpreted a million different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back