• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Baro's Intangibility Misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12 said:
He is right unless you have proof it negates attacks that don't exist in the 1st place.
@BFF he ask for it

was i wrong ? to show proof TSB can touch that don't exist

nope u guys love to use NLF as normal things in bleach all time which need to stop

X-axis =no one can stop it = NLF

According to Gerard he is using X-Axis here, and they are made of Reishi (spiritual matter) to not be confused with Reiryoku. (Spiritual energy)

The cage of life was still pierced as stated by the scan, but it absorbs and regenerates at the same time not allowing it to break through.

1.all chakra came from nature energy/jubi yet it still not nature energy

2.all biju came frome jubi yet they still does not have nature energy

3.nature energy =/= senjutsu

3. tobirama said only senjutsu work so it doesnt metter if bleach character use ninjutsu or not

so that not going to work

if u guys not going to stop using NLF then why should we

AppleLord said:
According to Gerard he is using X-Axis here, and they are made of Reishi (spiritual matter) to not be confused with Reiryoku. (Spiritual energy)
He was not using X-Axis there because when he revived by Auswahlen he said that he couldn't use his real power which is X-Axis.

Where are those scans from ?

I've read somewhere that Gerard was saying to Lille that what a disgrace for him who can pierce through anything.

Senjutsu (õ╗ÖÞíô, English TV: Sage Jutsu, Literally meaning: Sage Techniques) is a specialized field of techniques that allows the user to sense and then gather natural energy. Senjutsu practitioners learn to draw the energy of nature inside of them, blending it with their own chakra.

This is exactly the same thing Quincy do. Verse equalization takes care of the rest.

No. He said that he did not manage to show his real power (X-Axis) when he fought Oetsu. Is more of him not choosing to use it, than anything else. (Since he claims he was the first quincy given a letter by Yhwach) How come the other Quincy use their powers, but Lille can't? Lmao

AppleLord said:
No. He said that he did not manage to show his real power (X-Axis) when he fought Oetsu. Is more of him not choosing to use it, than anything else. (Since he claims he was the first quincy given a letter by Yhwach) How come the other Quincy use their powers, but Lille can't? Lmao
We are saying the same thing bruh.

Gerard couldn't use his letter too.

Gerard power work by fear of the masses. He died because Oetsu wasn't afraid of him. Neither anyone else there.

Pernida's power of Regenerationn works by slicing after breaking the chains, he got a headshot instant kill blitz.

so u are saying Quincy are sage user now

that mean sage user from naruto verse are now Quincy nice

so that mean Quincy can use SM power like they are invulnerable to TSB power null

and SM user can use Quincy power and that mean SM user can erase soul many others ability do u agree @AppleLord

did u see what i did here and this is nothing but BS and u did the same

no amount of vers equalization can give u senjutsu

senjutsu is an ability u cant equalize ability unless i am missing something

AppleLord said:
Gerard power work by fear of the masses. He died because Oetsu wasn't afraid of him. Neither anyone else there.
This is off-topic but i must say that this is actually nonsense.

Dont get me wrong i'm not saying nonsense to you but i'm saying nonsense to that power.

Because when Byakuya also killed him there wasn't anyone afraid of him.

Jesus christ, guys...it's not that hard. The point is, Lille's "Intange" is becoming X-Axis. X-Axis interacts with molecules to produce the Piercing effects. So, it's inaccurate to say "Lille can't be touched".

That's why I likened it to Logia "Intange".

Also, when did Shunsui destroy his body?

Please stop using headcanon about his intangibility, Logia is elemental intangibility and Lille is Immaterial as labeled on this wiki.

Immaterial: This type of intangibility allows the user to phase through most attacks due to not being made up of a physical substance, such as ghosts or characters who merely exist as a disembodied soul. It also includes characters that are made up of things like energy. Of course, this intangibility type still has its own weaknesses - a soul is vulnerable to soul manipulation, for example.

His name is even labeled under it as an example.

Except i'm not using headcanon when the manga specifically states otherwise. But apparently you are if you can't understand how X-Axis works.

You idjits (Supernatural quote) keep making shit up and pulling shit out of asses to justify headcanon then act condecsending when it doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

I don't care what is on his wiki page regarding this. It's false. Thus the CTR. X-Axis isn't an immaterial ability, dude, get that through your skull. And Lilles Body isn't pure "light" he bleeds.

@Omimi Senjutsu is not even an ability. Is the name of a process of mixing nature energy with your own. Sage Mode is the ability. We do not equalize abilities. Reishi will equal Nature energy in this case, and mix with their own spiritual energy.

What you're claiming is completely different.

Scans and i'll concede.

Lille's body is made of light in this form.

Lille's blood can be seen hitting her here.

She notice the light cut her in this scan.

He also regenerated into a weaker form from those sparks of blood later when he exploded. (Multiple forms like Pernida.)

I forgot he had that form...I had this form in my mind the entire time:

0646-017
This form isn't made of light and Bleeds actual Blood. The one you posted is still Comparable to Logia Intange though, through Kizaru. So still, it's not like "Light" is intangible.

I didn't say that the light was intangible. And there is proof that his light is not intangible since it actually interacts with spiritual matter leaving smoke.

AppleLord said:
@Omimi Senjutsu is not even an ability. Is the name of a process of mixing nature energy with your own. Sage Mode is the ability. We do not equalize abilities. Reishi will equal Nature energy in this case, and mix with their own spiritual energy.
What you're claiming is completely different.
Senjutsu (õ╗ÖÞíô, English TV: Sage Jutsu, Literally meaning: Sage Techniques)

u post that yet u miss that somehow

Ability= possession of the means or skill to do something.

Technique= a way of carrying out a particular task, especially the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure.

You somehow miss my interpretation of the first definition over the second one where is similar.

He was already intangible in his base form and Jilliel form with a body made of Reishi. This is why he has Immaterial Intangibility.

But in his Chicken form he had already Immaterial Intangibility. Plus he had a body made of Light which is made of Reishi(Similar to Kizaru). So he had Elemental Intangibility either.

So he has 2 kind of Intangibility. And because he is made of Light , he should have Speed of Light then ?

Lightspeed Bleach ?

NO. Lille in no way showed Lightspeed feats. Been made of Light doesn't mean you can move at those speeds. Also we don't know if the light is even real light.

even if we equaliz Reishi and NE

Quincy will never able to use SM power

nor SM user will ever able to use Quincy power

and NE is not invulnerable to power null only SM are invulnerable to it

as i said b4 no amount of vers equalization will let u use senjutsu /Quincy power

sage mode=/= Quincy

why is sage mode and senjutsu being discussed?? Senjutsu is the abilities used by Sages like ninjutsu are the different abilities used by Ninjas.

Ren Nightray said:
He was already intangible in his base form and Jilliel form with a body made of Reishi. This is why he has Immaterial Intangibility.
But in his Chicken form he had already Immaterial Intangibility. Plus he had a body made of Light which is made of Reishi(Similar to Kizaru). So he had Elemental Intangibility either.

So he has 2 kind of Intangibility. And because he is made of Light , he should have Speed of Light then ?

Lightspeed Bleach ?
The issue is, his "Molecules" can still be touched. Again, his Ability to allow things to pass through him is "X-Axis". And "X-Axis" isn't form of Immaterial Intange. If he were to be hit by a full body attack like say a Spirit Bomb and he used this ability. The equivalent is him hitting someone with xa full body X-Axis shot.

He has not shown "Regen" or "Passing through" from a full body attack. This is based on his words and feats.

Also, in such a case, for example, abilities that negate other abilities like say, the TSB for example who negate "X-Axis intange" as Lille wouldn't be able to Allow it to "pass through him" because X-Axis wouldn't be able to "Heal" it passing through him like Edo Tensei.

This is why saying "He's untouchable" is false.

you cant obtain senjutsu without having nature energy and jugos curse mark ehanced his susanno with nature energy and thats why the susanno looked like it had the curse mark on it. You can use nature energy without being in a specific sage mode also like Jugo and Curse mark sasuke who was technically using nature energy when he was younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back