• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Baro's Intangibility Misconception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't explain how you can use Senjutsu in a different way besides needing a Sage mode. Your point is null.

Champion234 said:
if lille has elemental intangibility then what's the element he's made out of?
It's not elemental. It's just X-Axis Intange is "akin" to Logia intange. Not thst it's Identical.

Can someone summarize this stuff? It should be explained in his page to prevent another thread like this, but I don't know if a conclusion has been reached here.

I'm agreeing with immaterial intangibility as well. Shunsui's Kido did nothing, and people with elemental intangibility like Kizaru can still be damaged. They just reform if enough of their body isn't destroyed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Can someone summarize this stuff? It should be explained in his page to prevent another thread like this, but I don't know if a conclusion has been reached here.
I'm agreeing with immaterial intangibility as well. Shunsui's Kido did nothing, and people with elemental intangibility like Kizaru can still be damaged. They just reform if enough of their body isn't destroyed.
So, X-Axis is an immaterial ability then. Makes no sense, but hey, them's the breaks...

he is simply trollig so let him think whatever he want

when i said this to him

"so u are saying Quincy are sage user now

that mean sage user from naruto verse are now Quincy nice

so that mean Quincy can use SM power like they are invulnerable to TSB power null

and SM user can use Quincy power and that mean SM user can erase soul and many others Quincy ability do u agree"

he simply ignored it lol

@Omimi why would I lower myself to your level of trolling by answering something I never brought up or argue about? If you didn't noticed I did replied. My answer was Sage Mode is not the only way to use senjutsu. Boi.

no u didn't replied to this part and ignore it

thats why i said u are trolling

"so that mean Quincy can use SM power like they are invulnerable to TSB power null

and SM user can use Quincy power and that mean SM user can erase soul and man others Quincy ability do u agree"

and i am really sorry for calling u troll

AppleLord said:
@Omimi We are not talking about Sage Mode, but Senjutsu in general. Just because they can't transform into sage doesn't mean it can't affect them when we have canon evidence that Sasuke obtained Senjutsu from Jugo and was able to hurt Obito with it. Sasuke wasn't using Sage Mode now was he?
@Omimi I did replied. Stop it. Sage Mode is not needed to use Senjutsu. You brought up Sage Mode first, and I simply don't care about that since you well know that only energy is equalized. I already replied to that too.

@Burning

He opens his eyes 3 times and becomes intangible to physical attacks and attacks of magical nature.

He was harmed once via reality warping and a 2nd time by reflecting his own X-Axis against him,which would be considered a feat for the X-Axis since it bypassed intangibility.

Frantzy12 said:
@Burning
He opens his eyes 3 times and becomes intangible to physical attacks and attacks of magical nature.

He was harmed once via reality warping and a 2nd time by reflecting his own X-Axis against him,which would be considered a feat for the X-Axis since it bypassed intangibility.
Except his Intange is X-Axis...

So, X-Axis cancels X-Axis? Also, was the Trumpet stated to be X-Axis? Or is that just an assumption?

The X-Axis allows his body to be completely intangible if the criteria is met.Its instability and the power to pierce things in an instance regardless of defense, unless you have something that works like the cage of life which by the way was still pierced by it was absorbed at the same time and regenerating at an extreme rate.

Yes the X-Axis can be used against him as seen in the manga, the god slaying sword reflects the power of a god back to the target properties and all,If the X-Axis is his power I think it's a safe assumption to assume Trompete gains its properties like every other attack he has used as well prior to the transformation.He just gains some light based powers as well.

@Frantzy

Lille literally equates the two to be equal in the scans above, thus they can't be immaterial (Not withstanding the 3rd form).

Thus, Lilles ability has to X-Axis + Regen or something. But saying "He can't be touched" isn't accurate. That's what i'm arguing. Also, the then Limitations of his ability, which given the way he lost asnwers that question.

We literally see him not being touched by physical attack and kido.

We see him get touched via X-Axis which bypasses defenses and barriers.

We see him getting hurt by reality warping technique,these are his weaknesses.

Similar abilities like X-Axis bypassing intangibility and reality warping.

Frantzy12 said:
We literally see him not being touched by physical attack and kido.
We see him get touched via X-Axis which bypasses defenses and barriers.

We see him getting hurt by reality warping technique,these are his weaknesses.

Similar abilities like X-Axis bypassing intangibility and reality warping.
This is the part we're disagreeing on.

He's being touched because his "Intange" is literally Allowing things to pierce his body regardless of his durability. Only difference is, he's not getting hurt. His intangebis contraditory to how he lost.

Dude I can stick a sword through someone with Intangibility and move it around, it just won't effect them. It's the same case here, Lille phases through attacks. So what's so hard to understand? It's cut and clear.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Dude I can stick a sword through someone with Intangibility and move it around, it just won't effect them. It's the same case here, Lille phases through attacks. So what's so hard to understand? It's cut and clear.
Problem is, he states his ability to do sobis X-Axis, which isn't intange.

Champion234 said:
wait how is the x axis not intangible? you even said it was! now your saying its not? why?
I call it intange for simplicity sake, but X-Axis pierces things, regardless of durability. That's not intange.

Lille stating his ability is identical, that means he's not being "Intangible". He's simply allowing things to pierce his body.

This is why I state it's more akin to being a Logia. It's more accurate to claim regen as opposed to "Intangibility".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back