• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed/Precognition Sesshomaru

lightspeed
Sesshomaru outpaced Meidomaru who's stated to be lightspeed.

I wanted to also follow this up with this feat which the girls are moving across a nebula which would put em easily ftl, but we'll get to this another day. This is all for consistency sakes.

Precognition & Fate Manipulation (Compared the Future as hindsight) Using information to alter fate
Sesshomaru can see multiple timelines (not really explained how but via Akura (god of time) ) If given the sacred tree/prep he can hold/relive over a millennial worth of information easily.

Not going for fate manipulation as of yet. But we do know his daughters gain this power truly, but if you guys feel this is a form of it i'm fine with that. But i'm just throwing in Precog for now. Yes Sesshomaru's entire plan is to alter fate with his power. This can also lean toward his bloodline and imply his daughters as well.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
still think we should find the raws of that statement and translate it
I think they come out in like a month or two on a free legal japanese site. But i plan on having the girls thread up which would trump this feat by then. Been trying to find the chapter but since Viz releases these free the translator groups aren't that active on the series.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take the "Lightspeed" statement too seriously, just sounds like a throwaway oneliner about him being too fast for the girls. But the flying through Nebula's example looks worth looking into and calculating it. Time Travel, Precognition, and updates to his longevity and age looks all good though.

Back