• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
• Acausality Type 1 (With Fate Hax), Empowerment/Wish Granting/Blessing & Greater Fate Manipulation
Shadow seemingly can't be affected by Bolo's changing the past multiple time, the effect of Shadow is still there no matter of what he's doing
[1] https://gyazo.com/e2375680c713b82b54fd150179037971
[2] https://gyazo.com/5b157e02b5b23bc5a71de0c24a8f32b0
And then we know later that Shadow wish will always be fulfilled no matter what happens
To the points where his fate make the world, fundamental reality itself (or fate itself?) bowed to him, and agrees to what he wants

• Possibly Information Manipulation Type 2 & Resistance to it
This seems kinda reaching (I know) but Shades implies that Shadow will eventually have full control of The Library which is Information that encompasses creation/reality itself... Shadow even take this Information without a flinch

Last edited:
I gotta disagree on this one.
Blessing and empowerment aren’t related to Historical importance index.

Though I’m still slightly neutral on Acausality

It is actually just shadow’s fate hax hindering bolo’s efforts to stop shadow from getting the prototype. We can see bolo sending descendant back in time (3 times), trying to prevent shadow from getting the prototype, but no matter what they do, shadow gets his hands on the prototype of accelerator core.
Shadow isn’t completely immune to bolo’s influence, as only the way he gets the prototype is changed each time, it also changes how long it takes shadow to get the prototype. But yeah, there’s no proof for him being completely immune to past changes, as we can clearly see how shadow is being affected by descendant’s timejumps.

As for information manipulation, I’m open to it, as seeker mentions it to be a “energy” of it’s own, we’ll get full info on it when shades completes it’s story (which will take years), until then we’ll have to keep it in hold.

It is actually just shadow’s fate hax hindering bolo’s efforts to stop shadow from getting the prototype. We can see bolo sending descendant back in time (3 times), trying to prevent shadow from getting the prototype, but no matter what they do, shadow gets his hands on the prototype of accelerator core.
Shadow isn’t completely immune to bolo’s influence, as only the way he gets the prototype is changed each time, it also changes how long it takes shadow to get the prototype. But yeah, there’s no proof for him being completely immune to past changes, as we can clearly see how shadow is being affected by descendant’s timejumps.

As for information manipulation, I’m open to it, as seeker mentions it to be a “energy” of it’s own, we’ll get full info on it when shades completes it’s story (which will take years), until then we’ll have to keep it in hold.
Thanks for the input🙏

Limited Acausality should do then?

Limited Acausality should do then?
There's another statement that goes against this, bolo himself was trying to avoid massive paradoxes (he fails slightly, as Descendant actually replaces the ones closest to him), but you get the point. Bolo could've simply killed shadow when he was asleep, but he didn't, this would be the reason. So it'll be safe to not give shadow acasualty at all, but I hope Nekki gives us more explanation on how this worked, in the future. As for now, Shadow isn't fit for it.

Back