• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since there was little Esdeath spam (and she lost to Julius) I'll add Patry's first match, I hope it's little bit interesting

So, here we go. Patry vs Esdeath

Base Esdeath vs Base Patry both Low 7-B

Speed is obviously equalized

In character

Fighting on a desert

Who wins?

Lighty boi:

Icy gurl: 2

Inconclusive:

your ¨icy gurl¨ link goes to patry, and as for the match, esdeath is Small City level+ in ap, striking strength, and durability where as patry is only small city level, and he doesnt seem to have any way of making up for that diffrence so i say esdeath wins.

And also every mage in Black Clover can use Mana Skin (Reinforcement Magic) that grants you higher durability so he's not getting naturally one shotted.

The Ap gap is not that big

Base Patry is 1.4 Megatons at the very most this is 4.5× Gap and the very least a 2.25× gap. And he can be stronger when he unseals his mana

Now we are using Dark elf Patry. Which is much stronger than full power base.

Akame tricked Esdeath with Afterimages. Patri can create afterimages too and is capable of teleporting so it could happen too. Her Time Stop doesn't last very long though.

I read the manga yeeeaaars ago so I don't remember well the manga version. But the afterimage thing should be pretty useful. Even if not, Esdeath loves to torture people in character and wouldn't instantly go for the kill to have more fun. Then Patry is going to heal and **** her hard, maybe even he's going to unseal himself.

Epsilon R said:
The Ap gap is not that big

Base Patry is 1.4 Megatons at the very most this is 4.5× Gap and the very least a 2.25× gap. And he can be stronger when he unseals his mana

Now we are using Dark elf Patry. Which is much stronger than full power base.
4.5x is a pretty huge gap, at most he can hurt her with a solid hit

He has zerovway to avoid time Stop from what I can tell so....

4.5x is a pretty huge gap, at most he can hurt her with a solid hit

He has zerovway to avoid time Stop from what I can tell so....

I said 4.5× because idk Esdeath Ap and Low 7-B ends ad 6.3MT

Parry can use Union Magic: "Storm of Light Imperial Swords of Conviction" to the point that will heavely injure her.

Esdeath is slightly above it but even then they should be even

Does he have anything especially dangerous

Esdeath has Fear Manip as well, passively no less, but I don't think it's a factor either way.

Regardless, I'm inclined to go with my previous vote and say Esdeath time Stop and wails.

He has great speed amps and his Demon Light Magic is very dangerous. He also can teleport and has true flight so these are some good advantages.

Speed Amps: Yeah that's useful

True Flight: Good but doesn't prevent her time Stop.

Teleport: Helpful but aura sensing has nopes it.

Demon Light Magic is dangerous, but I don't think it will iverride her time Stop.

I'm inclined to say that's what barely gives her the win here yeah.

Patry destroys otherwise.

Time stop is always a problem in Esdeath matches and that's a main thing that gives her win, she doesn't go for the kill during that tho. After time stop Patry overwhelms her hard

Back