• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's start with Low 2C Tournament (Full)

I recommended and she got completely ignored rip.

Sorry there are many characters, It is difficult to choose just 16 character

As I said Aeon doesn't even have broken hax, the closest to broken isn't even a smurf hax and the other isn't even combat applicable (and not on his profile for some reason)

Why did Dark Dragon get removed off the list. He doesn't even have that many abilities and starts with moves that only depends on the users heart, what @ChocomilkAlex was a complete overexaggeration (no offense).

We try to should move this tournament along.

@Lord JJJ

Should give your reasonings as to why Aeon and Dark Dragon were not included. It could even be how you personally feel of them.

ElixirBlue said:
We try to should move this tournament along.

@Lord JJJ

Should give your reasonings as to why Aeon and Dark Dragon were not included. It could even be how you personally feel of them.
About Aeon I was going to return him
As for the Dark Dragon, it was rejected because Void manipulation

No need to apologize, you simply wanted everything to be fair game for the sake of the tournament, which I can appreciate that. Sorry if I'm stressing you out here.

But anyway, yeah his Void Manipulation is basically a suicide attack if he's awakened by a user with no heart. So keep in mind when doing a Dark Dragon, you have to specify who awakens it

TheQuirkyBoy said:
What about the Dark Dragon?
I had some hope for Master Hand and I was expecting someone to give something to support Master Hand's victory, anyway Black Dragon moves to the next round

I mean, I think Dark Dragon is fair game. Void hax only happens if its pulled from a user with no heart (which pretty much forces the battle to be inconclusive) or an evil heart.

Back