• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

One more thing: any good video clip for the final feat of Star Butterfly mugetsu-ing the magic realm?

This, instead of the Omnitraxus Prime feat, should have some real combat speed for Star Butterfly.

BTW the OP space time guy expanding himself is more like his body holds a portal leading to a pocket dimension where he can do clairvoyance or even show incarnations of Star Butterfly in other timelines. OP space time guy himself is not that universe level as one claims.

But this also mean Star Butterfly at the last season potentially destroyed the other timelines, where the true "at least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A" rating stems out.
You mean this?

You mean this?

+ this(just can't get full episode):

Almost there thanks.

Yeah I believe this should explain how long the attack should take to destroy the whole magic realm.

But if the realm is at least as large as the real world universe... screw it this still means slower than Darkseid travel speed faster than Doctor Fate Nabu helmet travel speed (not so sure given DC universe size is much bigger).

Almost there thanks.

Yeah I believe this should explain how long the attack should take to destroy the whole magic realm.

But if the realm is at least as large as the real world universe... screw it this still means slower than Darkseid travel speed faster than Doctor Fate Nabu helmet travel speed (not so sure given DC universe size is much bigger).
(probably this can be added as justification for that MFTL attack speed with that kind of spell if I got it right, not sure if that would scale to reactions nor combat speed).

Teaser
  • Star is MHS sure.
  • Star is arguably relativistic similar to Steven Universe but can a table tennis bounce like light attack? I am skeptical.
  • Marco is no longer sub-relativistic for tagging Hekapoo. (But maybe relativistic or even MHS for tagging Mina with his optional wand which should make him Star Butterfly tier.)
  • Omnitraxus Prime is arguably just holding a portal using his own body, but he did have extra universal sensation and can show a couple of alternate universes of vision.
  • The magic destruction feat at "Cleaved" is just universal scale of removal of magic. It, caused by a "No more magic" spell, apparently needs at least four Butterfly family members to do so, and takes a long time for say half an episode to work.
  • It does put pure magical beings to inanimate. But hybrids are fine.
  • The Earth realm and Mewni realm collided due to an explosion of a closing portal which may or may not be due to the "No more magic" spell. But the portal explosion, which merged two universes into one, is definitely environment destruction or reconstruction.
Am I killing universe level Star Butterfly? Am I incorrect or wrong in doing so?

@Jasonsith I didn't watch the last few episodes of season 4 but 1) Omnitraxus keeps the multiverse from eating itself and is arguably the embodiment of it. 2) I think they removed magic all throughout the multiverse, if so then that's a 2-A feat since magic is bigger than the multiverse and the multiverse just floats in magic. 3) Her wand can still destroy a universe (both by the guidebook and in the first episode) and sometimes universe and multiverse mean the same thing in SVTFOE. 4) Toffee corrupted or even destroyed all magic (minus a little) and Star recreated it while dipping down. 5) Her stopping time on a multiversal scale caused damage to the concept of time. 6) Her total annihilation spell can destroy all of existence, which could include concepts and Toffee was stated to be indestructible by the Magic High Commision, meaning he should be able to regenerate from this spell seeing as Eclipsa needed to make a spell specifically to counter his regeneration. Star then proceeded to neg his regen while blasting him. In short, I don't think you're killing anything here Jason.
Source

@Jasonsith I didn't watch the last few episodes of season 4 but 1) Omnitraxus keeps the multiverse from eating itself and is arguably the embodiment of it. 2) I think they removed magic all throughout the multiverse, if so then that's a 2-A feat since magic is bigger than the multiverse and the multiverse just floats in magic. 3) Her wand can still destroy a universe (both by the guidebook and in the first episode) and sometimes universe and multiverse mean the same thing in SVTFOE. 4) Toffee corrupted or even destroyed all magic (minus a little) and Star recreated it while dipping down. 5) Her stopping time on a multiversal scale caused damage to the concept of time. 6) Her total annihilation spell can destroy all of existence, which could include concepts and Toffee was stated to be indestructible by the Magic High Commision, meaning he should be able to regenerate from this spell seeing as Eclipsa needed to make a spell specifically to counter his regeneration. Star then proceeded to neg his regen while blasting him. In short, I don't think you're killing anything here Jason.
Source
High 1-C Star:

Uh, pretty sure Omni is physically a big mofo of cosmic size but just has Size Manipulation

Can you all stop with the spoilers please? It makes this thread hard to read.

Tbf it's kinda derailing so it's better covered up to prevent cluttering and I think we're spoiling due to an upcoming Death Battle.

I posted another light reaction feat before but you didn't calc it, I'll post it again.

kOpZoao.jpg

Found another lightning feat. Meteora reacts to and deflects a lightning attack from River:

Since it was summoned from the sky before being absorbed and shot from the staff it should be natural lightning

Found another lightning feat. Meteora reacts to and deflects a lightning attack from River:

Since it was summoned from the sky before being absorbed and shot from the staff it should be natural lightning
The scene River absorb it from the sky, thanks. Again, quote source of chapter.

The laser dodge in the comic has no reason to not just be aim dodging as she's not shown dodging it after it was fired, and it blitzes her the first time and blitzes Marco and that other guy the last time it was used. If that hole in the wall came from the laser fired at it blowing that up then it's not even a real laser.

In response to dimensions colliding part of the blog, I actually do think they collided; Idk if you're trying to say there's a third universe that happens to be Mewni and Earth combined as a totally separate verse and everyone was transferred there or something, it's pretty straight forward Star and Marco, with magic, combined the two already existing dimensions together. (There's some author quotes about that cleaving situation somewhere if someone is interested) BUT, all that being said, I don't care too much for the 2-A tier argument thing myself.
As long as people recognize
1. That the wand can (at least) destroy a single universe, meaning any wielder can do so.
2. That the maximum power of the wand itself is only skimming the maximum power of all of magic itself, meaning anyone who can "dip down" is MUCH more powerful than the wand itself. So point is, now I'm not necessarily arguing for 2-A, but Star (at least in season 4 where she learns magic without the wand) is pretty blatantly above just universal considering she is above the wand.

In response to dimensions colliding part of the blog, I actually do think they collided; Idk if you're trying to say there's a third universe that happens to be Mewni and Earth combined as a totally separate verse and everyone was transferred there or something, it's pretty straight forward Star and Marco, with magic, combined the two already existing dimensions together. (There's some author quotes about that cleaving situation somewhere if someone is interested) BUT, all that being said, I don't care too much for the 2-A tier argument thing myself.
As long as people recognize
1. That the wand can (at least) destroy a single universe, meaning any wielder can do so.
2. That the maximum power of the wand itself is only skimming the maximum power of all of magic itself, meaning anyone who can "dip down" is MUCH more powerful than the wand itself. So point is, now I'm not necessarily arguing for 2-A, but Star (at least in season 4 where she learns magic without the wand) is pretty blatantly above just universal considering she is above the wand.
One universe busting attack for Season 4 seem fair for Star.
But the two universe merging part... Real author statement will be appreciated. Otherwise teleportation for the second explosion seem reasonable - that is caused by an explosion of a portal that is supposed to teleport things across places.

One universe busting attack for Season 4 seem fair for Star.
But the two universe merging part... Real author statement will be appreciated. Otherwise teleportation for the second explosion seem reasonable - that is caused by an explosion of a portal that is supposed to teleport things across places.
Here's the author statement from an AMA on the Star Vs reddit, the creator says Earth and Mewni were cleaved. It's pretty clear that Star can affect more than one universe. I know it's unclear to say definitively to what extent I guess but saying Star's max power is just universal is definitely lowballing.

Here's the author statement from an AMA on the Star Vs reddit, the creator says Earth and Mewni were cleaved. It's pretty clear that Star can affect more than one universe. I know it's unclear to say definitively to what extent I guess but saying Star's max power is just universal is definitely lowballing.
So, at least low mulltiverse and likely multiverse? Could be wrong but that's how it looks at the moment.

So, at least low mulltiverse and likely multiverse? Could be wrong but that's how it looks at the moment.
Considering how the wand by itself is universal and how Star is several times above the wand (There's no exact numbers), 2-C seems to be reasonable since Star can affect more than one universe.

Considering how the wand by itself is universal and how Star is several times above the wand (There's no exact numbers), 2-C seems to be reasonable since Star can affect more than one universe.
Should that also be mentioned as "at her maximum" or "at most", something like this because at least I can't say "her most potent spells" which profiles implies?

Should that also be mentioned as "at her maximum" or "at most", something like this because at least I can't say "her most potent spells" which profiles implies?
The "her most potent spells" exact wording wasn't mine, it was someone else's, I just copy and pasted when I made the edits. "At her maximum" or "At most" is sounds fine to me.

So what has been accepted here, and by which staff members?

So what has been accepted here, and by which staff members?
Well Maverick made this suggestion below and then Eficiente agreed with it I believe.
Maybe pull a Doctor Strange and give her Magic a Variable Rating

Large Building level physically (Scaling to her father and Marco Diaz), Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from Large Building level (Can harm Ludo’s Minions, who can withstand her physical attacks. Collapsed a watchtower in "St. Olga’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses"), Small Town level with the Whispering Spell (Destroyed Ludo's castle), at least Universe level+ with The Royal Wand at full power (Was said by Baby that she far surpassed her Mother and that her power was close to that of Eclipsa Butterfly. Her mother warned her that the wand had the power to destroy the universe; the Magic Instruction Book has instructions in case the user accidentally destroys a universe. Skywynne Butterfly blew up a universe with a charged attack. Comparable to Toffee, who completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime in one shot), Up to Multiverse level+ with her most potent spells (Fused the multiverse with Marco Diaz)”
  • Obviously remove the Time Stop from her AP justification (Aren’t literally all Time Stops assumed to have Universal range by default?)
  • The Whispering Spell could probably use a calc
  • I think Hekapoo’s speed could use a closer look so I’ll bring that up later
I was thinking in something like Maverick Zero X's proposal, I agree with it.
Then Jasonsith did the calcs and what not, which were good. The only disagreement I had was Jason's interpretation of the situation in the final episode as it contradicts an actual author statement. It looks like to me Jason is trying to make Star 3-A or something but I'm proposing 2-C tier since all you need for that tier is to be able to affect two or more universes.

"2-C | Low Multiverse level: Characters who can significantly affect, create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents."

It's simple.

He didn't completely destroy him and then use absorption on some dead skull having all of Omnitraxus Prime's powers, because we claim he the just destroyed the guy. But it would be more likely if he
  • Instantly used absorption on the guy, reducing him to his skull, and then the animation was a bit late on him absorbing things
  • Absorbed things instantly in a way too fast for use to see and then the skull had a bit more to absorb
  • Or cut off/nulled the omnipresence Omnitraxus Prime had, reducing him to that skull because omnipresence is a natural thing he had, and then Toffe absorbed things from the skull because Omnitraxus Prime still had it moving as part of his body.
Any of those 3 make the feat not Low 2-C. I await input.

First, Daron Nefcy did say "Just Earth and Mewni" in response to the question by Camden819 on "Were all dimensions cleaved, or was just Earth and Mewni cleaved?"

But not Earth realm and Mewni realm.

So at maximum lowball it is two planet merging (5-B?), and at maximum highball it is two universe busting (2-C).

And again, it comes from the ultimate spell which requires much preparation, occupies 4 Mewpeople and takes several minutes to cast such spell and it performs as a two-stage explosion: one for removal of magic and the other for cleaving two worlds.

Any calc for the castle destruction feat and watchtower destruction feat? Or at least some clips maybe we have missed?

One calculation for lightning dodging feat is here. But the light dodging one... I think it cannot even be classified as light dodging.

Last edited:
@Eficiente I mean his absorption doesn't look like that (the energy goes from their bodies to his hand, not the other way around) so option 1 and 2 are a no and it always takes time in the clip. I don't think option 3 is implied, it just seems like oneshotting him which resulted in only his skull remaining. Even if this weren't the case, Toffee would be Low 2-C after absorbing Omnitraxus' powers.

Thank you for helping out Eficiente and Jasonsith.

First, Daron Nefcy did say "Just Earth and Mewni" in response to the question by Camden819 on "Were all dimensions cleaved, or was just Earth and Mewni cleaved?"

But not Earth realm and Mewni realm.

So at maximum lowball it is two planet merging (5-B?), and at maximum highball it is two universe busting (2-C).
The dimensions are usually named by their respective popular location within that realm, Earth being in the Earth realm and Mewni in the Mewni realm. Just think about the original question: "Were all dimensions cleaved, or was just Earth and Mewni cleaved?" They're asking if the Earth dimension and the Mewni dimension were cleaved. They just used the word dimension in the same question, why would they be talking about planets? Daron didn't use the words dimension or planet because there's no reason to be hyper specific when Camden819 already knows what she's talking about, which is dimension. The fact Daron didn't correct Camden819 and use the word planet only adds to my argument anyway.
-Also here is Daron calling Mewni a universe, not a planet.
-Also Dominic Bisignano, a writer for the show, said the kids altered the universe, again not planets. Isn't it interesting how everyone is using words like dimensions or universes but never planets? Probably because universes and dimensions are getting busted, not just the planets.
It's a pretty arbitrary interpretation of the situation to only say planets considering how we already know the wand can bust a universe and how Star by herself is far above the wand, so we already know Star can perform a feat like this.
Listen, I know you mods like to be more conservative in your interpretations of feats and I respect and understand that, but it's not a super highball wank to say Star is 2-C considering how, if I recall correctly, Eficiente already said how certain feats will be 2-A overtime anyway. Now if you wanna say something like "Tier 3-A, likely 2-C" or something, I think that would be more reasonable than the just universe level lowball downplay.
And again, it comes from the ultimate spell which requires much preparation, occupies 4 Mewpeople and takes several minutes to cast such spell and it performs as a two-stage explosion: one for removal of magic and the other for cleaving two worlds.
Dude, merging the dimensions had nothing to do with the earlier spell of erasing magic. Those are two separate events and spells. Ploz already replied to this idea earlier in this thread. Erasing all of magic throughout the multiverse is a much harder spell to cast than simply combining two universes. That's why one spell took all those princesses working together at the same time while the other spell didn't.
It's a joint spell that involves Star dipping down. If you have even the most baseline knowledge of the series about dipping down, you would understand why it'd be up there as with most potent spells. Those are the spells that require users to use their most potent magic in situations.

The Whispering Spell literally has nothing to do with the dimensions merging either. Star's tapestry is based on if the magic had just been destroyed, and they emphasize multiple times that destroying the Magic would separate Star and Marco from each other forever because the magic allows them to travel between different dimensions. What you're positing here is the exact opposite effect the show throws at you so many times about the consequences of destroying it that it's not remotely funny. Star and Marco are most definitely the cause of it because the whole point is that their love overcame fate to be with each other. Your interpretation is botched to the point it outright ignores the narrative and thematic meaning of the finale.
Now minus the passive aggressiveness, Ploz is correct. Also Dominic Bisignano said the kids altered the future. This pretty much proves Ploz's interpretation correct because this goes with the idea that Star and Marco's love overcame fate. This merge feat has nothing to do with earlier spell of erasing magic because erasing magic only goes against Star and Marco being together. So there's no way around the merging feat, it's an actual real feat of merging two universes.

I mean his absorption doesn't look like that (the energy goes from their bodies to his hand, not the other way around) so option 1 and 2 are a no and it always takes time in the clip.
I wouldn't jump too fast on it because the skull instantly moves from where he is to where Toffe is having gotten slower, so it would make sense that what happened what too fast to see.
I don't think option 3 is implied, it just seems like oneshotting him which resulted in only his skull remaining.
Given how all that remained was the skull and the rest that wasn't solid was gone it would make sense that he just dispersed it/something to more easily deal with him.
Even if this weren't the case, Toffee would be Low 2-C after absorbing Omnitraxus' powers.
I find it all too weird. If Toffe just destroyed Omnitraxus then why he got harmed by a lesser attack in battle? Why was Moon's best attack against him and her other attempts to slow him down so patheric?

And why is Omnitraxus Prime even Low 2-C via omnipresence? Kirby isn't High 3-A via having a reality with infinite space in his stomach, particularly his profile gives him Galactic LS at minimum via the galaxy in his body despite it being small and manipulable via Size Manip, pushing the guy while barely bigger than a human shouldn't be Galactic LS, and by the same logic killing him shouldn't be Low 2-C.

Now I read into it: not all dimensions in the SVTFOE verse are universe sized. Some of the are just a small realms with a mansion. So destroying a dimension may not be universe tier or universe tier+ automatically. Esp. when the people says "defending the dimensions in our universe". In such case, dimension destruction may not be universe tier, Omnitraxus Prime holding a pocket dimensions with a portal at his tummy does not mean he is universe tier at all. In other words, WOG contradicts with what actually displayed.
Toffee scales above OP guy, Star above Toffee, Mina matched Star, purple magic unicorn defeated Mina and Marco defeated purple magic unicorn. Oh yeah universal+ Marco eh?

(I read from the wikia so wanna check if this can be supported by scripts or clips)

Oh there are many love stories with realistic backgrounds and with particular scenes of "altering fate" or something. Watch out for those characters. (I doubt the combat applicability though.)

I am busy at work now so ttyl.

Back