• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's finally fix Star Butterfly.

But squeezing a galaxy into the size of a skyscraper still makes very impressive data for AP, speed or even lifting strength.
And if cloud parting can be considered an AP feat standing why not for a galaxy shrinking feat? And if one can do this with magic, then at least the magic prowess scales.
So we may have "one stat level physically, another stat of level with magic" like that?

Oh maybe I should translate that Omnitraxus Prime feat in my own language and format after clearing up some calc evaluations.

Last edited:
But squeezing a galaxy into the size of a skyscraper still makes very impressive data for AP, speed or even lifting strength.
And if cloud parting can be considered an AP feat standing why not for a galaxy shrinking feat? And if one can do this with magic, then at least the magic prowess scales.
So we may have "one stat level physically, another stat of level with magic" like that?

Oh maybe I should translate that Omnitraxus Prime feat in my own language and format after clearing up some calc evaluations.
If you can, please also calculate this feats:
In terms of actual calcs, I don't have any. All I have is feats.

Travel Speed:
Here's Star's dad running 10 miles in 5 minutes and Star scales to him: Here's Star also running past her family so fast that they couldn't react, seeming like a blur:
Reaction/Combat Speed
Here's Star reacting to and dodging light attacks:
The attack is reflecting off Star's sword, so it seems very likely it's actual light.
Here's more of Star dodging her own attacks from the wand:

Thanks in advance.

@Galvino Speaking of feat you mentioned which happened in comic, to prove your point it also have "Zapp"(which usually I feel is referring for lazer sounds) effect, probably this should be a Lazer since Lazers are usually doing damage instead of actual light.

Maverick's suggestion seems to have been accepted then.

So now we are left with counting how many important calculations are not yet calculated and evaluated. (WIP)

River Butterfly

Hekapoo
  • Speed: Can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds) (no clip/source)

Hekapoo
  • Speed: Can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds) (no clip/source)

Star Butterfly
  • Attack Potency: Effortlessly knocked down a watchtower in "St. Olga’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses" (no clip/source)
  • Small Town level with the Whispering Spell (Destroyed Ludo's castle) (no clip/source)
  • Travel Speed: Running past her family so fast that they couldn't react, seeming like a blur:
  • Reaction/Combat Speed: Here's Star reacting to and dodging light attacks:
  • The attack is reflecting off Star's sword, so it seems very likely it's actual light. Here's more of Star dodging her own attacks from the wand:

Omnitraxus Prime

Last edited:
May I also bring into attention:

Any clip for the shrinking process of the universe by Omnitraxus Prime?
Also, any other MFTL+ speed? Like how long does Omnitraxus Prime shoot a spell to hit how far an object to make the universe shrink?
Any other feats? Star Butterfly herself is lightning dodging and she can somehow scale above Marco who hit Hekapoo who "can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds"... Oh now I realise this needs a clip to support.

I don’t think there’re any 9-As, but one of the 8-C characters (Buff Frog) has a feat of making a sizable crater in the episode “On the Job”.

Also here is Star reacting to lightning (from the episode “Bam Ui Pati!").
So basically we would have relativistic reactions Star I guess.
May I also bring into attention:

Any clip for the shrinking process of the universe by Omnitraxus Prime?
Also, any other MFTL+ speed? Like how long does Omnitraxus Prime shoot a spell to hit how far an object to make the universe shrink?
Any other feats? Star Butterfly herself is lightning dodging and she can somehow scale above Marco who hit Hekapoo who "can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds"... Oh now I realise this needs a clip to support.
Shrinking feat was performed here:

Mostly through series Omnitraxus talks instead of fighting. The only time he really was fighting is against husband of Eclipsa and that's it. And also easily "dying" from Toffee/Ludo hax.

So can Maverick's solution be applied, or do we have to decide
other things here as well?

Maybe pull a Doctor Strange and give her Magic a Variable Rating

Large Building level physically (Scaling to her father and Marco Diaz), Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from Large Building level (Can harm Ludo’s Minions, who can withstand her physical attacks. Collapsed a watchtower in "St. Olga’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses"), Small Town level with the Whispering Spell (Destroyed Ludo's castle), at least Universe level+ with The Royal Wand at full power (Was said by Baby that she far surpassed her Mother and that her power was close to that of Eclipsa Butterfly. Her mother warned her that the wand had the power to destroy the universe; the Magic Instruction Book has instructions in case the user accidentally destroys a universe. Skywynne Butterfly blew up a universe with a charged attack. Comparable to Toffee, who completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime in one shot), Up to Multiverse level+ with her most potent spells (Fused the multiverse with Marco Diaz)”
  • Obviously remove the Time Stop from her AP justification (Aren’t literally all Time Stops assumed to have Universal range by default?)
  • The Whispering Spell could probably use a calc
  • I think Hekapoo’s speed could use a closer look so I’ll bring that up later
If you mean this I pretty much agree but also want to wait for some speed feats being calculated.

Also some of my previous suggestions:
1. Merge of Star "Base" Key and "mewbetry" key. Basically change LS to "class 5 in mewbetry form" and list abilities in mewbetry form.
2. Link her abilities which comes from magic to magic wand profile something like "can use powers of magic wand" with link to magic wand. What do you guys think?

Well if we have to debunk the Omnitraxus Prime feat and the Toffee defeating OP feat, how then to explain how Toffee defeats OP? Like what type of hax is that? Also, does any universe destruction feats have any flashbacks? Even the infamous Kung Fu Panda Paws Of Destiny Black Tortoise meteor deflection feat has a statement spoken by Po and a "flashback" imagined out from Bao's head.

And does Star in the very end exterminates all magic in all multiverses?

Also, does any universe destruction feats have any flashbacks? Even the infamous Kung Fu Panda Paws Of Destiny Black Tortoise meteor deflection feat has a statement spoken by Po and a "flashback" imagined out from Bao's head.
image0.png
I know Skywynne Butterfly blowing up a dimension is recounted in detail in the guidebook

Well if we have to debunk the Omnitraxus Prime feat and the Toffee defeating OP feat, how then to explain how Toffee defeats OP? Like what type of hax is that? Also, does any universe destruction feats have any flashbacks? Even the infamous Kung Fu Panda Paws Of Destiny Black Tortoise meteor deflection feat has a statement spoken by Po and a "flashback" imagined out from Bao's head.

And does Star in the very end exterminates all magic in all multiverses?
I believe omnitraxus was defeated by power absorption I guess since this is what stated on his "power absorption" justification.

Universal destruction feats doesn't have exact flashbacks they're kinda mentioned. Most support is coming from Skywynne feat which Maverkick gave above. Omnitraxus doesn't have a backstory except for the fact that he was created by glossaryck Iirc.

I believe yes, with killing massive amount of magic creatures she basically erased magic and everything magical by a spell which I guess is created to destroy magic, which at the moment leading me to question which "most potent" spells Star also have on that level except for whispering spell or how it would work on fight/vs debate.

Large Building level physically (Scaling to her father and Marco Diaz), Her Spells and Magical Attacks Varies from Large Building level (Can harm Ludo’s Minions, who can withstand her physical attacks. Collapsed a watchtower in "St. Olga’s Reform School for Wayward Princesses"), Small Town level with the Whispering Spell (Destroyed Ludo's castle), at least Universe level+ with The Royal Wand at full power (Was said by Baby that she far surpassed her Mother and that her power was close to that of Eclipsa Butterfly. Her mother warned her that the wand had the power to destroy the universe; the Magic Instruction Book has instructions in case the user accidentally destroys a universe. Skywynne Butterfly blew up a universe with a charged attack. Comparable to Toffee, who completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime in one shot), Up to Multiverse level+ with her most potent spells (Fused the multiverse with Marco Diaz)”
  • Obviously remove the Time Stop from her AP justification (Aren’t literally all Time Stops assumed to have Universal range by default?)
  • The Whispering Spell could probably use a calc
  • I think Hekapoo’s speed could use a closer look so I’ll bring that up later
I’ll apply it soon.

All 8-B characters that scale to River Butterfly’s feat would get a slight downgrade to High 8-C since those are the calc’s results.
I believe everyone agreed with these Maverkick's suggestions. We would also calculate some feats which are left uncalced. Little talk about some other not only speed but AP feats I guess(with I guess scalings).
Also some of my previous suggestions:
1. Merge of Star "Base" Key and "mewbetry" key. Basically change LS to "class 5 in mewbetry form" and list abilities in mewbetry form.
2. Link her abilities which comes from magic to magic wand profile something like "can use powers of magic wand" with link to magic wand. What do you guys think?
Plus this, but I don't know does everyone agrees with my suggestions above or not.

So what are the conclusions here so far?
I think all this below are the agreed upon conclusions.

Star Butterfly herself is lightning dodging and she can somehow scale above Marco who hit Hekapoo who "can run across the circumference of a planet in approximately 4 seconds"... Oh now I realise this needs a clip to support.
The only thing about that Marco feat is that he was in his adult form when he caught Hekapoo. Marco lost his adult body when he returned to Earth in that episode, so idk if he keeps his adult form stats. I think he still has his relativistic or lightspeed reaction and combat speed but I just don't think teenage Marco keeps that relativistic running speed. I think teen Marco scales more towards Star who scales to her father, which is subsonic.

Okay. Thank you for the replies. So should what has been agreed on already be applied, or should we wait for the remaining issues to be decided first?

The only thing about that Marco feat is that he was in his adult form when he caught Hekapoo. Marco lost his adult body when he returned to Earth in that episode, so idk if he keeps his adult form stats. I think he still has his relativistic or lightspeed reaction and combat speed but I just don't think teenage Marco keeps that relativistic running speed. I think teen Marco scales more towards Star who scales to her father, which is subsonic.
Can agree here. Marco's physical body on own world and on "time goes differently" world are different, it even had a several punch lines about how character that looked strong and more powerful in that world is different on own.

That also can't work as there's pure example where character which was strong in that world became weak again on own (aka Meteora and Marco's sister).

The only thing about the mewberty form is that Star gains some abilities in that form that she doesn't have in base. Like her wings and eyes that let her see through other dimensions and even all dimensions at once.

J58lYqC.jpg

Are you saying Star can't use magic without the wand? I'm confused.

The only thing about the mewberty form is that Star gains some abilities in that form that she doesn't have in base. Like her wings and eyes that let her see through other dimensions and even all dimensions at once.

J58lYqC.jpg
Well basically we can do something like this: "in mewbetry form she can use..." and next is the list of abilities which are exclusive to mewbetry form.
On LS we can just say: "class 5 in mewbetry form".
Are you saying Star can't use magic without the wand? I'm confused.
Nonono, I mean something like this "With magic she can use abilities of Magic Wand (and link to magic wand)" where would be listed all abilities she can use by magic on the magic wand profile, I hope now it's less confusive.

Though then we should make a list of abilities on Wand's profile...

The moment before disaster not gonna lie.

Well basically we can do something like this: "in mewbetry form she can use..." and next is the list of abilities which are exclusive to mewbetry form.
On LS we can just say: "class 5 in mewbetry form".
That could work I guess.
Nonono, I mean something like this "With magic she can use abilities of Magic Wand (and link to magic wand)" where would be listed all abilities she can use by magic on the magic wand profile, I hope now it's less confusive.
That could also work I suppose. We just need to express somewhere that Star's own magic is far more powerful than the maximum power of the wand.

That could work I guess.

That could also work I suppose. We just need to express somewhere that Star's own magic is far more powerful than the maximum power of the wand.
This is for the last season key phase right?
(like I said before, some feats have to be calculated at the weekend.)

And has anyone calculated the destruction value of destroying the castle of Ludo and anything else without a blog for a value rating? I need to prioritize thanks.

So I believe "destroying one universe" as a team effort with the combined efforts of Star and co should be the very maximum level. Or should "merging two universes into one" be the standing? This is asking low 2-C or 2-C maximum for Star Butterfly and anyone comparable.

Oh I noticed something unusual in speed at Star and co. Will summarize during the weekend.

Teaser:
Marco may tag Hekaboo but Hekaboo lapping Marco feat may not even be sub-relativistic because of that feat because of the likely use of the dimension scissors. There is still a calculable speed level.
And Star dodging lightning or even light has a calculable level assuming said things are real. But anyone willing to state how those lightning and light are real lightning or light speed?

Last edited:
So I believe "destroying one universe" as a team effort with the combined efforts of Star and co should be the very maximum level.
No, anyone with the wand can destroy a single universe. Then considering the max power of the wand is only the tip of the iceberg for all of magic, people who dip down, (magic far beyond the wand) like Star, should be able to destroy much more than a single universe by herself.
Or should "merging two universes into one" be the standing?
Are you talking about Star and Marco merging the multiverse into one? Unless a mod objects, I think it's believed Star and Marco merged more than two universes.
Marco may tag Hekaboo but Hekaboo lapping Marco feat may not even be sub-relativistic because of that feat because of the likely use of the dimension scissors. There is still a calculable speed level.
Whatever the outcome for that calc is, I think only the magical high commission would scale to it since teen Star and Marco are only subsonic right now, in running speed I mean.
And Star dodging lightning or even light has a calculable level assuming said things are real. But anyone willing to state how those lightning and light are real lightning or light speed?
I never paid any attention to the lightning thing because dodging the wand blasts seem more impressive to me since they're closer to actual light than lightning. I already posted the feats earlier in the thread and I think Oleggator reposted them as well, but basically Star's mom shot a beam at Star's sword and it reflected off of it like light most likely would. Then Star herself is seen multiple times throughout the show dodging those same beams along with the rest of the MHC.

If you guys talking about dodging "light" feat of star in comic I'll say as it have "Zapp" effect and it's deflected by iron sword, it's likely would be lazer I guess.

One more thing: any good video clip for the final feat of Star Butterfly mugetsu-ing the magic realm?

This, instead of the Omnitraxus Prime feat, should have some real combat speed for Star Butterfly.

BTW the OP space time guy expanding himself is more like his body holds a portal leading to a pocket dimension where he can do clairvoyance or even show incarnations of Star Butterfly in other timelines. OP space time guy himself is not that universe level as one claims.

But this also mean Star Butterfly at the last season potentially destroyed the other timelines, where the true "at least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A" rating stems out.

Back