• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let me rate your avatars

723642910016405597.webp

I've been thinking of changing it, give me the rundown.

Let er rip.
Quality's good, 2 points.
Colors mix real well, 3 points.
Is rather busy and you have to look closer to see what is on the picture, not ideal as a pfp, 1.5 points
I like it despite the issues, 1 point..

Overall: 7.5/10, good

hard to rate irl pics but ok i'll try.

Quality's good, 2 points.
Colors mix alright despite being very different, i'd say its still 3 points.
Not the best choice of a pfp, hard to understand what's going on from a distance or peripheral, doesn't work as a pfp that well, 1 point.
I like it, its cute, 1 point.

Overall: 7/10, decent

Would be nice
Quality's uhhh, mid i guess, it's half bad half good. 1 point.
Colors somehow mix alright, though there's some contrast. 3 points.
It's okay as a pfp though a bit busy, but good enough, 3 points.
I am not a big fan of edited together pfps, 0 points.

Overall: 7/10, decent

quality's good, 2 points.
Colors are well mixed, 3 points.
Works well as a pfp overall, 4 points.
I don't really like the pfp, it feels weird to me for some reason. I guess i am not a big fan of the 3d modeled face. 0 points.

Overall: 9/10, really good

I'm still surprised no one has had made a Buzz Lightyear profile picture here yet

Back