• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Leonardo is in the low Yottaton range while Saitama is probably near baseline 5-B. Leo kind of stomps.

Just wanted to make a quick comment on how Leonardo is even planet level+, given that he manages to clash with the mystic warriors on a regular basis, who were able to defeat a group of people who each managed to harm a 5-A being with apparent ease. Also while I'm at it, how is Tengu Shredder even 5-A to begin with? Nothing implied he was the one responsible for the solar eclipse appearing, the most you can get is the dialogue which says something along the lines that Japan was put into an age of darkness due to him betraying someone. And is that sufficent evidence to smack on a "feat" which is no doubt, tens upon thousands of times more impressive than anything he has ever done?

The Mystic Ninja are comparable to the Ninja Tribunal, who fought Tengu Shredder and defeated in in numbers, not one on one.

Because the eclipse happen as soon as he looked at the Sun and lasted his entire rule, which was implied to be at least a few weeks given the Tribunals training and the eclipse was ended when he was sealed away. All that leads the logical assumption that he did it under his own power.

They fought him in numbers but each individual member managed to harm him with their attacks, I see no reason as to why they would be four times weaker than him.

All we see is an Eclipse coming out of nowhere, and Shredder walking up to a village. He doesn't perform any action before we see the eclipse occur, the only thing that helps suggest anything was the length of the eclipse. And even then, I have my doubts with that. It's no better than if we were to get a flashback scene on a hypothetical emporer who's son died; we get a transition to a severe storm (which lasts a year) with some dialogue saying how his sorrow plagued the kingdom, and us saying "well, even though this guy has no feats and this is impressive than anything else he has done by the millions we can assume he created that storm due to the extremely unusual circumstances surrounding it's length."

We clearly see the eclipse lasting until him being sealed away. After which the eclipse was no more. Assuming the eclipse happened moments before he began to conquer Japan, lasted weeks, if not years, then was no more when he was sealed away just sounds like a ludicrous assumption. It would also imply the Earth and Moon did not rotate at all during his rule, which is ludicrous as well.

If i say "why is it not that the eclipse's length was done due to dramatic effect rather than displaying a showing of might for Shredder" I know for a fact I'll be called out with "what happened to authors intent > feats???" But this isn't even a feat, this is a headcanon explanation as to why the eclipse lasted as long as it did which just so happens to be a massive anomaly for the series he's from. Go figure.

The most logical assumpetion is to be used in situations like this. Now tell me, what's the most logical assumpetion in this case?

• A character whose displayed powerful reality warping and telekinetic powers, powerful enough to warp the entire earth without exerting himself, moving the moon to strike fear into his subjects
or:

• A solar eclipse happening out of nowhere, in mere seconds mind you, right before Oroku Saki conquered all of Japan and lasted several weeks, if not months or years (which again, would imply the Earth would not rotate for that amount of time) and ended as soon as Oroku Saki was sealed away by the Tribunal.

"A character whose displayed powerful reality warping and telekinetic powers, powerful enough to warp the entire earth without exerting himself"

Done after he absorbed the power of the Tengu, and doing that when in a weaker state you're capable of a "feat" millions upon millions of times more impressive is suspect say the least. That reminds me, is there another feat even remotely close when he wasn't amped?

"which again, would imply the Earth would not rotate for that amount of time"

But it did, if the Earth didn't rotate all life on the planet would have died .

Back