• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legendary pirate captain and legendary marine soldier rematch

Bloodlusted whitebeard? Incon, nukes himself and garp lower than even where kaido and big mom is at 🐵
FvcfVCXaIAIAii3

IS this Oldbeard who fought Shanks or Marineford?
They're the same
The thing is that the one who fought Shanks left those cables for some seconds while marineford was slowly deteriorating for leaving the cables for long+tanking many hits

Ok
OP's still wrong because Garp is a vice-admiral, not retired lol
on how it stands, imo, they'd have a tough fight for both sides but Garp would unfortunately outstaminaing Oyaji-san
 buuuuut Oyaji has Haoshoku, being able to control it and heavily more than what Garp tanked in Marineford (I mean Luffy's epic やまえろう~~ that dropped many marines and pirates for a while), afaik/iirc the only time he tanked haoshoku on-screen...meaning he maybe could body Garp before dying from his disease.

I really think the latter would happen because of having Haoshoku (advanced, that neggs kenbunshoku=°)+one tier higher busoshoku+"same tier"° kenbunshoku. He may not be able to use it 100% properly, but could use it enough to match Shanks and body+BFR Akainu with sheer force (I'm really in favor that if that battle weren't on a war scenario, Akainu would be brutalized. 100%).

Voting Oyaji-san and stating he'd win mid-diff

Hold on:
"
Monkey D. Garp (One Piece) Garp's Profile (Marineford Whitebeard and Current Garp were used. Both were bloodlusted)"

It's literally Oyaji-san's first victory on his page...taking BL off of them won't change the outcome
I'm sorry but I think this should be closed

They're the same
The thing is that the one who fought Shanks left those cables for some seconds while marineford was slowly deteriorating for leaving the cables for long+tanking many hits
Nah Marineford is sickbeard with heart attacks. Oldbeard who fought Shanks can use Hao Infusion

Nah Marineford is sickbeard with heart attacks. Oldbeard who fought Shanks can use Hao Infusion
We cannot make this distinction
He made all of the "daf** happened to your arm" conversation and to the moment he clashed with Shanks until he came back to the cables, it's been like, 2 minutes at max
At least 4 times that he spent standing still watching how the war went until he 100% entered the battlefield within what? An hour? Let's remember that luffy came in, confronted him, there was crocodile's try to murder him, mihawk scene, and more

Thing is, outside of those cables, his health starts "fading away", comparing "against shanks" vs marineford oyajis, mean "when he spent about a minute away from the cables" vs "when he spent trillion more minutes away from the cables before entering the fight itself"

We cannot make this distinction
He made all of the "daf** happened to your arm" conversation and to the moment he clashed with Shanks until he came back to the cables, it's been like, 2 minutes at max
At least 4 times that he spent standing still watching how the war went until he 100% entered the battlefield within what? An hour? Let's remember that luffy came in, confronted him, there was crocodile's try to murder him, mihawk scene, and more

Thing is, outside of those cables, his health starts "fading away", comparing "against shanks" vs marineford oyajis, mean "when he spent about a minute away from the cables" vs "when he spent trillion more minutes away from the cables before entering the fight itself"
Its in the profiles. WB has 3 versions

Prime
Oldbeard who can use Hao Infusion vs Shanks

Marineford Sickbeard who cant use Haki at all except Armament since he could touch the Admirals

The one here used i assume is Oldbeard who can use Hao Infusion

Hold on:
"
Monkey D. Garp (One Piece) Garp's Profile (Marineford Whitebeard and Current Garp were used. Both were bloodlusted)"

It's literally Oyaji-san's first victory on his page...taking BL off of them won't change the outcome
I'm sorry but I think this should be closed
I made this because that versus thread(link in OP) happens in 2019
We get new old Garp's feats from Hachinosu

They're the same
I think Marco said WB's health get worse before war happens. That key we used here like last thread

Which also mean, WB 100% before entering entire fight, but with all feats that happens in MF
Versus Garp

Back