• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lee Jiwoo vs Saitama, Who win?

This seems like a very incompatible match... Not a stomp since Jiwoo has a Low-God regen, but a very weird one...

Well Jiwoo doesn't have enough AP to damage Saitama and Saitama can one-shot Jiwoon if it hits anywhere except his weapon, but the Low-God regen will bring him back

Are you sure? I mean, Saitama's page doesn't state he has resistance to fear manip, but he stated himself he got so powerful he doesn't have emotions such as fear anymore. EDIT: How does Le Jiwoons fear manip work?

I thought so as well, that's why I decided to ask what it even does. I'll look into it as to what the context is of Lee's fear manip
This fear manipulation only works on those who try to take the stick from him. It would be Urus who would cause this fear in the opponent

If Saitama kills him over and over again that means he wins because of incap rules
Hey, because the stick has infinite durability shouldn't that help you here? I mean, hitting Saitama with something like that should hurt him, right?Even if his current feats are not at the same level, I believe he can put more strength in because he himself said that all the attacks he performed were simple attacks.

There are feats he performed in more recent chapters that could change the scenario of this fight a bit here.
I was confused since you said "your profile" if you want you can go ahead and make a CRT about it and this can be paused

This wiki is more up to date than vs battle

This wiki is more up to date than vs battle
Make a CRT to make it more up to date. I am pretty sure that feat is not midgodly btw

Back