• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New updates for Lee Jiwoo

And remembering that probably after the invocation the creator can use his Boss Zone to deactivate the opponent's powers

I believe that for this to be possible to have to overcome the speed of the creator
Or have an omnidirectional attack. No idea if we accept infinite speed to be able to guard against omnidirectional attacks.
And remembering that probably after the invocation the creator can use his Boss Zone to deactivate the opponent's powers
Also what type of powers are nullified? And also many characters have resistance to that though that's not pertinent to the thread.

What will this change about Lee having infinite stats with the summon? There may be characters that can get around this with abilities, but there are characters that aren't capable of that. So infinite stats would still count in this scenario. Stop trying to find specific means of confrontation between characters to debunk the classification I'm proposing

What will this change about Lee having infinite stats with the summon? There may be characters that can get around this with abilities, but there are characters that aren't capable of that. So infinite stats would still count in this scenario. Stop trying to find specific means of confrontation between characters to debunk the classification I'm proposing
That he doesn't have the same durability and he is just protected by the creator so his durability should stay the same and just note that after summong the creator he is protected by him. Don't think that I'm saying something weird. I would also like the opinion of other people on that though.

That he doesn't have the same durability and he is just protected by the creator so his durability should stay the same and just note that after summong the creator he is protected by him. Don't think that I'm saying something weird. I would also like the opinion of other people on that though.
When did I say it would have infinite durability on its own after the creator was summoned? I said that the creator will defend him after the invocation, and with that, he would have infinite durability for his creator's defense. Think like a person wearing an indestructible shield. The person himself does not have infinite durability, but because of the shield he would have this durability because he would use the same as his defense

Difference is a shield is something you wear all the time. I mean there may still be naked parts but you still do wear it all the time. The creator is a different person that can't be next to Lee Jiwoo all the time even though he can tank some attacks. That's why I'm against putting 3-A durability with the creator but rather just a sidenote about how it's more difficult to kill Lee Jiwoo after he summons him. If you disagree with that then we can only rely on other people's opinions. I agree with everything except 3-A durability.

Difference is a shield is something you wear all the time. I mean there may still be naked parts but you still do wear it all the time. The creator is a different person that can't be next to Lee Jiwoo all the time even though he can tank some attacks. That's why I'm against putting 3-A durability with the creator but rather just a sidenote about how it's more difficult to kill Lee Jiwoo after he summons him. If you disagree with that then we can only rely on other people's opinions. I agree with everything except 3-A durability.
That's why I'm suggesting infinite durability with summons. And that goes for all the other stats. Lee starts fighting with his standard stats, but depending on his opponent, if he survives even just a little, he can use summons and with that get infinite stats through the creator that would be his defense. But if your opponent has some ability that ignores his immortality and kills him permanently, (even if his stats are not 3-A), he loses even before using the summon. The stat boost would just be a way to win in a tough fight, but it will be useless if your opponent kills you for good before then. Since Lee doesn't start out by summoning the creator in his first fight move.

Is there a need for you to tag members of the stuff. Not quite sure how a crt is accepted.
Admin input is required. They need to agree with the CRT. But it seems that now they no longer accept members asking for their presence in topics on their profile wall.

I posted this link on a discord group I belong to and only one of them joined and gave their opinion.

It's normal that no one has entered yet since the verse is not known. There is not even a verse page and not even a fan discussion thread.

yeah bluebame pings don't work. You have to message people on their walls for input afaik or advertise the thread somewhere (either other threads or social media)
That sucks. So we just wait. Also what do you think about the argument I had about durability?

Ngl that seems weird to me but that's my opinion and the majority should decide the outcome. Ones the majority comes at least.

Ngl that seems weird to me but that's my opinion and the majority should decide the outcome. Ones the majority comes at least.
He has just given an accepted example at that link.. Ash has higher stats with help from Pikachu. And for sure you should know that he invokes this character for battles.

Back