• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New updates for Lee Jiwoo

I'm here to do some updates for Lee Jiwoo. This will certainly change your level and add some skills to your profile.

To start, it should have size handling and type 4 big size through this:

It should have invocation through this:

Must have Power Nullification, Pocket Reality Manipulation through the President's Zone which is a space where he has control over all things within it. It can even deactivate the opponent's powers.

And finally, I suggest a 3-A level with summons. This would also make his Attack Potency, Durability, Speed infinite as he can always summon President Choi Deokbai to help him in a tough fight. And Choi Deokbai has infinite stats:

I agree: @ShionAH @Tatsumi504 @Serlock_Holmes @BoastJr

I disagree: @Serlock_Holmes (3-A Durability)

Neutral:

Last edited:
I'm here to do some updates for Lee Jiwoo. This will certainly change your level and add some skills to your profile.

To start, it should have size handling and type 4 big size through this:
It should be Size Manipulation (Up to Large Size Type 4)
It should have invocation through this
What do you mean?
Must have Power Nullification, Pocket Reality Manipulation through the President's Zone which is a space where he has control over all things within it. It can even deactivate the opponent's powers.
Makes sense
And finally, I suggest a 3-A level with summons. This would also make his Attack Potency, Durability, Speed at 3-A as he can always summon President Choi Deokbai to help him in a tough fight. And Choi Deokbai has infinite stats:
That would be H3-A if we really take the stats as canon
The speed cannot be H3-A at best it would be infinite speed

Oh okay then, do they ever you know fight him or is he too fast for them to see
The only fight Choi Deokbai was involved in was against this character who was fighting the protagonist. He annihilated the guy with just one punch and hinted that his character was erased from the game.

The only fight Choi Deokbai was involved in was against this character who was fighting the protagonist. He annihilated the guy with just one punch and hinted that his character was erased from the game.
Did he blitz them?

No idea if anyone has caught up to the creator as I'm still on Heaven arc. Maybe the entity the goddess of life summons could be close but no idea. Also why would his durability and speed be infinite? Except if that is referring to the creator and I messed up. If not then he should have his normal durability and a sidenote that if he summons the president he is protected because the president has infinite speed and durability. There is also the point of what infinite stats are considered.

No idea if anyone has caught up to the creator as I'm still on Heaven arc. Maybe the entity the goddess of life summons could be close but no idea. Also why would his durability and speed be infinite? Except if that is referring to the creator and I messed up. If not then he should have his normal durability and a sidenote that if he summons the president he is protected because the president has infinite speed and durability. There is also the point of what infinite stats are considered.
It's about the creator himself. Infinite stats through Choi Deokbai.

No idea if anyone has caught up to the creator as I'm still on Heaven arc. Maybe the entity the goddess of life summons could be close but no idea.
Does it make any sense to have an npc at the creator level? For me it doesn't. If you have proof of this at any point, please post it in a future thread.

It only goes with the invocation of the creator. He won't have infinite stats, but how the breeder can help him will be as if he has
He doesn't have infinite durability though and that should not be included because if anyone hits him he needs only large planet lv+ ap to kill him. His speed should be infinite if attacking with creator after the invocation.

He doesn't have infinite durability though and that should not be included because if anyone hits him he needs only large planet lv+ ap to kill him. His speed should be infinite if attacking with creator after the invocation.
You still don't understand? The creator will defend you from any attacks after being summoned. So who will bear the blow is the creator. Hence the infinite defense for him

Back