• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favorite Character for Every Tier

This is not the WEAKEST for every tier. This is the WORST. As in terms of character.

0: All of them

High 1-A:

1-A:

High 1-B: Pre-Retcon Beyonder (<- This goes without saying)

1-B:

Low 1-B:

High 1-C:

1-C:

Low 1-C:

High 2-A:

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

Low 7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C: Monarch of Pointland (Only one on the wiki. He gets this by default)

Unknown:

I see a lot of toes getting stepped on in this thread.

Welp, might as well contribute to the chaos--

[sees that PR Beyonder is already on the list]

Maybe changing "worst" to "least favorite" will be a good idea? I feel like that would attract less arguing.

Y'know, my least favorite character must be Dolores Umbridge. Not because her character's bad, mind you, but because she's so incredibly evil and petty I can't stand her.

EliminatorVenom said:
Y'know, my least favorite character must be Dolores Umbridge. Not because her character's bad, mind you, but because she's so incredibly evil and petty I can't stand her.
Ugh. My 3rd grade teacher was a lot like Dolores too. The pettiest person I ever had to meet.

"When will you learn....that your actions have CONSEQUENCES!?!"

Also, Avatar has no spoken lines, magically fixes everything single-handedly, then completely disappears and will never show up in the franchise again.

0/10 LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

I mean, isn't Avatar literally supposed to be a characterless character with no background and who is just there to represent you in your dreams of being in a fantasy world of adventure so you can escape from the singularity of chaos we call reality be a playable OC?

Low 5-B: Kaguya (she wasn't the best choice for a villain. Was pretty boring in my opinion.)

@Teen haven't seen Last Jedi yet but I certainly ain't looking forward to her from what little I've heard

Back