• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Gen Tournament - (2015-2024)

Pgg0ZVs.png

Alright well I added Incineroar so it changes again. This is the last time, and with that change the first two matches will start.
Kenjaku vs Seal
I'll post Serie vs Frieren
Bro… wtf… those are my two characters facing off against each other.

I’m not in the mood to debate both of them so if you really wanna move on with this, I’ll pick serie to advance.

Okay, Serie vs Lrieren seems to be a canon L for Frieren, so instead Frieren and Serie will both be able to fight Arthur, either one loses doesn't matter, they'll both have a chance but Serie vs Arthur will be first

Okay Lance won against Gun Devil.

We'll be moving on to Sukuna vs Dorothy shortly. Serie vs Arthur is still going on but seems Serie is winning that so we'll start Seal vs Incineroar shortly as well.

Okay... not even gonna speak on Sukuna match. Lets just go with the next one

Seal vs Incineroar

Oh, looking at the roster, it seems Lance is slated to fight Mash. I think it's better to separate them, because while neither went all out against eachother, they still fought in canon.

Back