• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Least Favorite Character for Every Tier

Theglassman12 said:
Low 7-C: Asta (His voice just irritates the shit out of me. I'd rather staple my tongue into a burning hot brick than listen to his voice.)

5-C Lightning (I don't think I need any reasoning for this.)
Agreed on this 100 percent. The ******* noise and the bitch sister.

@Rein and Glass

Asta is only annoying because of his voice in the Japanese dub (it's the voice actor's first major role, cut him some slack). He's fairly cookie-cutter shonen protagonist, but I wouldn't call him annoying by manga reader standards.

Ever and I will fight you on Lightning.

@Versusjunkie

If you're saying that Bakugou hasn't gotten any development, you really haven't been paying attention to the manga.

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager) He takes up several tiers and I don't have the time to explain him.

Gladio 6-A, God he was bad in the second half of Final Fantasy 15. I understand what his problem was but it was still annoying.

Never played FF13, just 12 and 15. I like most of their characters... But not all!.

Hmm, I made a most annoying character for every tier, but this is harder. But I'll try.

9-A Locke from Halo 5, (Just a horrible character from a lousy campaign, He's so reckless, not very smart, and is just all around very bland)

9-B Every character from Call of Duty (I don't want to explain why)

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Hmm, I made a most annoying character for every tier, but this is harder. But I'll try.
9-A Locke from Halo 5, (Just a horrible character from a lousy campaign, He's so reckless, not very smart, and is just all around very bland)

9-B Every character from Call of Duty (I don't want to explain why)
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I also vote Kratos.

As first i Cheer for him a little in his revenge against Ares.

After that he turn into "that guy who kill everything just because he angry"

Like he even kill people who help him.

4-C: Cthulhu. It's just a giant alien squid monster beloved by tentacle fetishists who nearly died to a boat.e

4-B: Failbaddon the Armless. LMAO he is a complete and utter failure who never accomplished everything and is weak af. He lost to Space Elf Gandalf, need I say anything else? He's not even Tier 7. Marneus Calgar or Dante could probably kick his ass.

4-A: The Emperor of Mankind. Not only is he an incompetent leader who asks not to be worshiped while looking and acting like a god, he is the galaxy's worst dad, a cold-hearted sociopath, and his fanboys wank him harder than Adamantium. He nearly got choked to death by an Ork, and we see in Master of Mankind that in the most difficult fight of his life, he caused next to zero collateral damage.

2-A: YHVH. I never played SMT but I hate it because he's a fictional version of the god of my religion who's evil and I can't tolerate this HERESY (tm).

High 1-B: The Chaos Gods. What the actual hell, wankers? If the Chaos Gods were so strong why is all of existence outside the Warp intact? Why do they only attack the Milky Way and there are no daemons elsewhere? Checkmate atheists.

Matthew Schroeder said:
4-A: The Emperor of Mankind. Not only is he an incompetent leader who asks not to be worshiped while looking and acting like a god, he is the galaxy's worst dad, a cold-hearted sociopath, and his fanboys wank him harder than Adamantium. He nearly got choked to death by an Ork, and we see in Master of Mankind that in the most difficult fight of his life, he caused next to zero collateral damage.
mfw this is like 70% accurate.

10-C/7-A: For me would be The Authority, basically same as Matt's reasons for YHVH. Except this version also portrays him as a wimp who gets killed by the wind. LOL

9-C: Probably Dio from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Known in Japan as "Good People Die"), this guy is just a bastard rotten to the core.

8-A: Jasper Batt Jr, (Also known as Bastard Twat Jr)

6-B: Lucien (Fable II) Worst final boss in video game history.

0: Divine Prescence (all of them are pretty uncreative but this one takes the cake)

1-C: YHVH (I am a Christian)

High 2-A: Rie Kishibe

2-A: Jimmy KEN

Low 2-C: Star Butterfly (representing the verse)

3-A: Caulifla

High 4-C: Yukari Yakumo (wank ruined her for me)

Low 5-B: Sasuke Uchiha

High 6-A: Ryuko Matoi

6-B: Steven Universe (representing the verse)

6-C: Master Chief

High 6-C: Erza Scarlet

8-A: Camilla

8-B: Solid Snake

High 8-C: Kirito

9-B: K.O. (representing the verse)

10-B: Dipper Pines (representing the verse)

10-C: The Authority (I am a Christian)

@Zeed, I wouldn't have put 6-C as Master Chief's primary tier; he's only that high via outside help. He's more like 9-A physically, and peaks at High 8-C with weapons he carries.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Zeed, I wouldn't have put 6-C as Master Chief's primary tier; he's only that high via outside help. He's more like 9-A physically, and peaks at High 8-C with weapons he carries.
I just pick the highest tier for every character, doesn't matter what character

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
High 6-A: Ryuko Matoi

6-C: Master Chief
Bruh.....

What exactly is your beef with these two? They're awesome.

Also MC is not even 6-C. And that key shouldn't even be in his profile.

10-B: The Bishop from Castlevania's Netflix Series

The guy doesn't have a page here (And he shouldn't), but screw it i am writing this anyway >:c

Okay, where do i start?

The Bishop is a complete hate-sink, whose personality in the series basically revolves around him being an hyper-religious old man from the middle-ages who believes anyone who does not follow the church is an heretic that should be killed and is actually implied of deriving pleasure and satisfaction from the act of burning an innocent woman to death, while simultaneously entering on a mini-tantrum every time someone argues with him about the fact that he is 100% insane, which included a demon. Not to mention he actually blamed the people who were trying to fix the situation of being responsible for the consequences of acts he did himself, and managed to manipulate an entire mob into going to kill them with forks, forks

Also bonus for a priest of his who flat-out said decapitating an old man in cold-blood would actually make him feel better

Basically: He is a hate-sink whose existence only served to kick the plot into motion, but is otherwise completely inconsequential to the series as a whole and actually ends up being a lot less likeable than the guy who summons hordes of demons who in turn slaughter children and eat babies

@VersusJunkie, that's technically via a satellite laser that he once had access to. We allow nuclear weapons on character profiles, so I don't see too much of a problem with having it.

My suggestions, note taking into consideration what I've seen on the site and my own views.

Rick Sanchez for Low 2-C

Steven Universe/Garnet for 6-B

Anakin Skywalker for High 7-C

Dreadpool for 8-A

Not my personal choice but HA DIO would probably be the most reasonable choice for 8-B

SCP-682 for High 8-C

Sans for 8-C

American Pitbull for 9-C

Aqua (Konosuba) for 10-A

Johnny Test/Shinji Ikari for 10-B

Kyubey for 10-C

White Face for 11-A

Seto Kaiba/Any Yugioh page, for Pages that have yet to be created.

Aeyu said:
1-A: ...Tenma Yato or Demonbane. Leaning toward Demonbane. Although stopping time in an outerverse is just...silly.
How do you feel about enforcing the concept of time on an outerverse?

Dont get me started with tier 0.....Why would anyone like a character they cant even use in vs debates? makes no sense to me

What, so the only reason you'll like a character is if they can be used in a versus debate?

9-B Link from the animated serie and 9-A from the CD-i games. Seriously, who hated himself so much to actually watch/play those things?

TriforcePower1 said:
9-B Link from the animated serie and 9-A from the CD-i games. Seriously, who hated himself so much to actually watch/play those things?
Those stained legacy of Legend of Zelda. Kill that link down.

I disagree with Beyonder at High 1-B. He is interesting to me and a lot of others as his story focuses on him finding another multiverse and trying to fit in to it, providing hilarious moments like him joining the mafia. And Elvis Presley for goodness sakes, ELVIS PRESLEY!.

I would have The Beyonders at High 1-B personally but whatever.

Quantu said:
Also this guy handily takes Low 6-B
SU takes it for the drama thats been started about those two characters and how they actually perpetuated bad societal norms in their characters

don't get me wrong evolution is a sin but it actually spurred Toriyama out of spite to actually do something positive, in making battle of the gods.

Back