• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: Even More Void Resistances

Please share them, then, because unless I missed something, nothing I read sounded impressive to me. It just sounds like an infinite space being described by people who aren't native to it, and who thus cannot understand its alien nature.

Promestein said:
Please share them, then, because unless I missed something, nothing I read sounded impressive to me. It just sounds like an infinite space being described by people who aren't native to it, and who thus cannot understand its alien nature.
Actually the people doing the narrating do understand it, as best as possible anyway. And yeah its an infinite space that has consumed entire layers of existence.

Promestein said:
People who are native to it describe it as infinite

None of the scans you have posted show it as being infinitely bigger than the multiverse, just vaguely "infinite."

Hl3 or bust said:
None of the scans you have posted show it as being infinitely bigger than the multiverse, just vaguely "infinite."
how many times, it is infinitely bigger because it encompasses said multiverse which is also infintite and they have consumed layers of existence lyaer of existence in LoL is an infinite multiverse as shown above.

Encompassing a 2-A structure is a higher level of 2-A unless it is proved to be infinitely superior to said structure. Again, layers of existence mean nothing without context, as seen in Noisy Tenant. Scans of that please?

I know this revision isn't about it, but i want to know, why Leona (and other aspects) aren't 4B by powerscaling with Pantheon? And i disagree with the void being 5D, btw.

And Pantheon/Zoe demonstrated feats on their own level too. Pantheon has multiple star/constellation creation and destruction feats, Zoe literally toys around with constellations and Aurelion Sol, who can hold entire stars in his hands.

anyways, we are making a Celestials CRT that will include the Void too, since it directly scales to them. There we can give more proof of the 5-D stuff we are talking about (It even includes Celestials literally being above past, present and future and "physically" seeing causality from a higher level of existence). Also... Don't get salty here because a character from your verse got stomped, Hl3.

I really do not care about Fate Schro. Acting like my arguments are motivated by salt does nothing but make you look desperate.

@Milly

This CRT is for the resistances. The tiering will be updated and given more scans once we make the Celestials Blog and update the tiering in general. We are also getting more CRTs done after that, some minor, some major.

3 champions, one handbook/guide, various Rioters statements and etc. We have been waiting for the 10th anniversary to make stuff, but Riot just held down the trigger and fired a lot of things at once.

So, without having the 5-D Void accepted which should have been the first thread/CRT, you add to profiles and bring arguments for it without even an accepted CRT in matches. You also make a CRT for resistances to a not yet accepted Tier for Void but in the future.

I agree with the resistances for the characters but you should have made the Void and it's Tier first as the way you organized your "CRTs" just create confusion thus leading to a "civil war".

@Rocker1189, your atitude is not helping here also with There is no more scans for you, and we dont need you to be convinced of anything, you wont agree so just stop. as that's the point of a thread like this to make people agree or at least not be so against it. If someone wants a scan then post it, it's your duty to post them as you support the verse and its tier/ability/etc. I expected more from you, Hi3 and Prom just wanted scans, post them and they will be pleased.

@SchroKatze, your attitude also need improvement.

Zaratthustra said:
So, without having the 5-D Void accepted which should have been the first thread/CRT, you add to profiles and bring arguments for it without even an accepted CRT in matches. You also make a CRT for resistances to a not yet accepted Tier for Void but in the future.
I agree with the resistances for the characters but you should have made the Void and it's Tier first as the way you organized your "CRTs" just create confusion thus leading to a "civil war".

@Rocker1189, your atitude is not helping here also with There is no more scans for you, and we dont need you to be convinced of anything, you wont agree so just stop. as that's the point of a thread like this to make people agree or at least not be so against it. If someone wants a scan then post it, it's your duty to post them as you support the verse and its tier/ability/etc. I expected more from you, Hi3 and Prom just wanted scans, post them and they will be pleased.

The void is not a page so I dont kwnowhat you mean by the void and its tiers.

I have no problem with Prom so I dont know why you are talking about him. And I posted numerous scans for HI3 in numerous threads that he ignored.

your attitude is not helping either dude.

Rocker1189 said:
Zaratthustra said:

The void is not a page so I dont kwnowhat you mean by the void and its tiers.
I have no problem with Prom so I dont know why you are talking about him. And I posted numerous scans for HI3 in numerous threads that he ignored.

your attitude is not helping either dude.
I think he meant the blog and the 5-D claims in it

I dont see why it matters whether we do CRTs for its tiers or for its abilities first, neither rely on the other.

Back