• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: Even More Void Resistances

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
With the creation of this blog, the Void's powers have been expanded on a bit. In addition to Spatial manip and Information manip, on top of all of the people who already have a resistance to the Void, all Targonian Aspects, Ascendants, as well as Rengar, Nami, and Yuumi would all get these resistances.

Agreed, of course.

Boi, it's so satisfying to finally put this revisions into track and applying them after the months we spent planning aand getting the scans for them.

Right now I'm against conceptual resistance. The celestials can be killed, yes, but they would also be the ones granting the resistance to those who scale. The Void may simply have the ability to interact with and hurt abstract beings, and just has to harm the celestial over time like a normal fight.

It doesn't prove conceptual resistance, especially not in the way we commonly think about something like conceptual erasure.

Yeah nice try, but that scan you use to say that the Void is 5D literally is not 5D without a lot of further context that either doesn't exist or you don't want to show.

>tries to use scans that he literally says he won't post to get a CRT accepted

For a Mod you seem to have absolutely no idea of how this wiki works

Hl3 or bust said:
>tries to use scans that he literally says he won't post to get a CRT accepted
For a Mod you seem to have absolutely no idea of how this wiki works
???You mean the scans that I posted in that vs thread and you ignored? Mate dont come in here after a CRT is finished jus tto say random useless stuff it is getting annoying.

Dude

The layer stuff is absolutely meaningless

Every statement of the Void being infinite is never stated in relation to any 4D structure and in a way that wouldn't just be 2-A

if you can find scans that invalidate either of the former, please show them to me

Hl3 or bust said:
Dude
The layer stuff is absolutely meaningless

Every statement of the Void being infinite is never stated in relation to any 4D structure and in a way that wouldn't just be 2-A

if you can find scans that invalidate either of the former, please show them to me
It is infinite compared to a 4D structure dude, the thing encompasses an infinite universe which is proven in the Kindred blog and coupled with that statementmakes it 5D. There is no more scans for you, and we dont need you to be convinced of anything, you wont agree so just stop.

I read that blog and saw absolutely no mention of anything like that. That blog wasn't even a cosmology blog, just a blog proving that Kindred is death.

Hl3 or bust said:
I read that blog and saw absolutely no mention of anything like that. That blog wasn't even a cosmology blog, just a blog proving that Kindred is death.
You must have missed out Lamb's statement to Ekko then, who also proves the 4D nature of the LoL verse. The fact is regardless we know they destroyed at least a 4D layer and then we know that that there is another layer, yeah on its own its not 5D but they exist infinite4D structures as shown in the blog, thus they are 5D in nature. I have repeated this several times and it is really not hard to get, yet all you say is "that on its own is not enough".

Honestly I am getting real tired of this.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Why would they be 5-D in nature?
They exist on the same level as the Celestial Realm which is a realm of 5-D abstract conceptual entities

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
That is not sufficient evidence, unless said layer is infinitely superior than the lower ones or infinitely larger in size
Yes it is infinitely larger in size, I linked something to that a bit later and editted my original comment. That is the league verse. And the void is infinitely bigger which is in the blog.

You need to prove that the layers are superior to each other like that. So mind showing everyone the scans of that?

Hl3 or bust said:
You need to prove that the layers are superior to each other like that. So mind showing everyone the scans of that?
As Oblivion stated you dont need explicitly thta the layers are superior, showing that it is infinitely larger than a 4D verse is enough, which is exactly what I have shown. Try actually reading the multiple scans we have shown you.

Hl3 or bust said:
nice semantics. I'm asking for evidence that the layers are larger than each other please.
Nice avoidance of all the evidence I have shown. I am going to guess you are just ignoring them now and stop engaging.

The only scan that mentions layers is the one that i've been shown several times and that says absolutely ******* nothing about whether or not the layers are larger than each other. You cannot just say that they are larger without evidence, which is exactly what you are doing.

Hl3 or bust said:
The only scan that mentions layers is the one that i've been shown several times and that says absolutely ******* nothing about whether or not the layers are larger than each other. You cannot just say that they are larger without evidence, which is exactly what you are doing.
Are you really that unable to draw a conclusion?

The LoL verse is an infinite 4D structure.

The Void encompasses it and is infinitely bigger than it.

Coupled with the layers statement puts it at 5D.

What you are doing, is tryign very very hard to deny something obvious.

"The LoL verse" means the entire verse and everything in it, so the Void can't be bigger than "the LoL verse." I did actually see the scan for 2-A LoL while ago and agree with it.

Scans of the Void being infinitely bigger please

Layers on their own mean nothing. Just look at Noisy Tenant

I did in my original comment:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/574962376219164684/665936596205436958/unknown.png

In the dreams of the Watchers - just nothing. And more nothingness. A whole horizon of nothing, framed by mountains of nothing. And above them? The sky is nothing with dense clouds made from nothing. And in the face of infinite nothingness, Lissandra is trying to stay... as something. The Void is opening its mouth. Lissandra watches as the black sun devours her incarnation - but no matter how much it draws into the mouth, something always remains for him to swallow. She screams and shatters into fragments that become myriads of Lissandras, and each of them screams. For the all-consuming nothing, this sound is not louder than a whisper, but it is enough to shake the dream to its core.

Beyond the material plane, outside and somehow below it, lies the unknowable abyss. It is the realm of the Void, where no mortal or immortal creature may ever walk. It is not necessary to know how such a place ever came to be, nor why—only that it did. The Void is eternal. The Void consumes all. In that place, in the cold, endless dark, all is equal and empty. For timeless eons, there was purity in that fact. There was peace, if such a term could have any meaning there. Then, something changed. Not in the Void realm, but elsewhere. It was existence, it was... something, where before there had been nothing, and its mere presence scraped against the vast, cold, formless entities that drifted in the blackness. Before this, they had not even been fully aware of their own sentience, and yet now they knew that they could not tolerate the presence of this other place; this other-realm of mercurial, overwhelming creation.

Voidscan16.jpg

As she navigated the fitful visions of those around her, she realized only she could see the darkness below for what it was: the lingering abyss promised not only an ending, but infinity.

Hl3 or bust said:
"The LoL verse" means the entire verse and everything in it, so the Void can't be bigger than "the LoL verse." I did actually see the scan for 2-A LoL while ago and agree with it.
Scans of the Void being infinitely bigger please

Layers on their own mean nothing. Just look at Noisy Tenant
well yeah I dont mean the entire verse or that would include the Dark stars that consumed the void, I mean the main verse. And even then in the main verse there are realities beyond it.

I just use league verse or LoL verse for simplicity's sake.

"Beyond the material plane, outside and somehow below it, lies the unknowable abyss. It is the realm of the Void"

Don't see how this is evidence of 5D Void. In fact, it seems to actually contradict that. Void is just an infinite timeless backdrop. Not necessarily infinitely superior, unless you have explicit statements.

Promestein said:
"Beyond the material plane, outside and somehow below it, lies the unknowable abyss. It is the realm of the Void"
Don't see how this is evidence of 5D Void. In fact, it seems to actually contradict that. Void is just an infinite timeless backdrop. Not necessarily infinitely superior, unless you have explicit statements.
That is because the void emcompasses the entirety of the universe. that is what the point of that comment is. So calling it a back drop is wrong, considering it is infintely bigger than said 2-A reality.

Back