• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she just watches outside it like a kid watching TV. Honestly I don't think we ever get clarification on HOW she does it.

Zoe is in the prime timeline while CR Kassadin is in the Cosmic timeline. Their feats do not necessarily scale to each other.

Normally a 3-B durability will not allow a combatant to survive the destruction of a universal timeline and the creation of the next one.

@Assalt

Well since we don't know how she does it I suppose we should treat this info as its own case. Either way Kass is in for an upgrade.

@Heinkel

The timeline shouldn't matter when the feats are exactly the same. However since we don't know how Zoe goes about witnessing the destruction whilst we know Kassadin facetanks it and just says "ok" it makes sense to treat it as its own case

The Cosmics and Dark Stars are not related 'yet'. However, given Riot's decision to connect the PROJECTs and Programs recently after saying the same thing about those two, it will probably connected in the very near future.

I believe the Star Guardians is the main reason that Riot is debating the possibilities between connecting SG with DS, CR with DS, or even CR with SG.

Dark Stars, Star Guardians, Cosmics, and Super Galaxy are supposed to all be part of the same universe, hopefully rito puts out more lore for them

You should also add this to Sun Goddess Karma's profile.

Sun Goddess Karma: An ageless being in whom the sun rises and sets, Karma is the key to an ancient prophecy spelling doom for the world. When she is overtaken by the moon, four titans will rise up from the depths of the earth, annihilating all life.

She is responsible for the rising and setting of the Sun.

Actually, the Super Galaxy may be more related with Dreadnova and Eternum. A Rioter said that they are considering connecting the latter two with each other already.

Really? Super Galaxy fits way more into the anime theme they have with the magical girls

I can see dreadnova and eternum as part of the Dystopian universe (PROJECT, Mecha, batlecast, etc.) but Super Galaxy doesnt quite fit

Pentakill Karthus: Lead singer of heavy-metal sensation PENTAKILL, Karthus sings in the voice of a fallen angel made of freshly polished chrome and dynamite that eats other dynamite. His vocals explode the sun in the sky, igniting the flame of metal within the hearts of all who hear.

There's actually a reason why the prime timeline and skin timelines should be distinguished: in the prime timeline, we know it's a multiversal timeline because of Kindred and Ekko, as well as the Targonian dimensions and realities. That's why it is possible to have 2-B characters in the prime tineline. In skin timelines, however, the initial assumption is that it is a single universal timeline, unless we know Kindred and/or Ekko exist in that timeline as well, or it's also noted to have multiple dimensions and realities like the Targonian example. That's why each skin universe is initially limited to up to Low 2-C characters.

In addition, the only universes that might get 2-A upgrades in the future are those that contain the Void, as the Void may contain infinite dimensions or realities (like the Targonian dimensions and realities, and wherein Aurelion Sol's "oblique infinity" quote when he fought the Voidborns may actually refer to them being infinite in quantity, rather than only in size) once its rewritten lore is released.

"I lance out beams of pure starfire and incinerate wave after wave of those gnashing horrors, driving them backward into their oblique infinity."

It's pretty clear he's driving them backward into the Void which he described as "oblique infinity".

The question now is, is the Void only one single infinite dimension like we consider it as right now, or dimensions and realities like that of the Targonian Empire, which are then infinite? We'll know when the Voidborn lore is released.

What I mean is it can go from infinite in size to infinite in quantity due to writers now beginning to use words such as "dimensions" and "realities" (plural).

Guys Kindred might be up for a possible upgrade if you can answer this question: Is Kindred going to one day reap Aurelion Sol?

I ask because Death in Supernatural is rated Likely 3-A for claiming to be able to reap god himself (being the embodiment of Death) so if it was said Kindred would/could/will one day take Sols... soul then we could probably upgrade her to likely 3-B no?

I think I mixed something up. I thought I read somewhere that this was confirmed but what I believe it was is he simply is aware of their existence

@Regis

I wasn't looking for upgrades. I clicked random and ended up on Death from supernatural then coulda sworn I read somewhere Kindred will take down Sol so figured we could scale then in a similar way. But as I mentioned above that can be scratched

It was on Aurelion Sol Q&A. ASol's creator also created Kindred and Bard and he said even ASol and Bard will 'die' one day and they won't be able to escape Kindred when time comes for them to claim them.

Seems like that is just part of Lamb Kindred's death hax. Honestly it seems like Death from Supernatural shouldn't be 3-A.

I don't think hax that works on 3-As should give 3-A AP. It isn' like he is attacking God with physical strikes or energy.

@Heinkel

I'll see if I can dig it out later

@Assalt

That's why people are labeled tier ? Via Hax

So it's fine for Kindred to be labelled low 7-C but if we do dig up that she's gonna get Sol and Bard then it'll be alright to put "Likely 3-B via Hax"

Found the rioter comment.

"In regards to Kindred, they represent death. Even celestial beings must end in some way at some point. I wonder what Kindred would look like to an entity like Bard or Aurelion Sol."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back