• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not really, it was implied that in the state that he is in they are at the same level. When asked if Asol was free would he kill Zoe. He replied he does not think so because rather than hating her he believes that Asol only finds her annoying. I belive that means that Asol can definitely beat her in a fight (if he is free).

Can you bring the quote where it is implied? (that it is when Sol is weakened specifically)

And what that Rioter said is actually that Sol would only singe her hair a bit. He says virtually nothing about Sol 'definitely' beating her in a fight.

If anything his statement actually affirms that despite ASol being incredibly powerful Zoe is also approaching his level of power.

In fact we should add a profile to Zoe being able to no-sell the singularity of black holes. (regardless of the ASol matter)

I thought we did add the balck hole no selling. And yeah it implies she is approaching his level of power but is not at that level.

?? It was literally said "Zoe is Aurelion Sol level".

Your supposition that this is only true when he is weakened is what we need a Rioter statement for.

What the hell are you talking about? Kindlejack himself is the same person who quoted "Zoe is Aurelion Sol level". Why are you bringing quotes from the same person and say he is contradicting himself?

In addition, Riot also said that Zoe specifically was above the other Tier 4 Aspects because she was chosen under very different circumstances (chosen at the foot of the mountain rather than after reaching the peak to reach the celestial city, as one example. That's why downgrading Zoe to Tier 4 by scaling to Pantheon is itself self-contradictory). So it's not surprising that she's above the stellar power Aspects.

Dude, who is talking about downgrading. I am certainly not... And it is possible for someone to contradict themselves you know? Again he says A Sol is at a level of his own but implies that Zoe is close to that level of power..

What I mean is he's responding to someone's question of how come Zoe is ASol level. What he meant was first addressing people's existing, original expectations that 'ASol is incredibly powerful, "almost" at his own tier", showing his acknowledgment that he's aware what people's established expectations in the past were, but adding [(with the release of the new champ) you should also remember that there are others as well who wield the powers of a god (and as strong as him).] Not that he's saying Zoe is in fact not ASol level.

There is no contradiction, just adding information that he himself knows just how powerful ASol is, but Zoe also wields the power of a god as an explanation to support his previous statement.

@Aizen

The problem is no Rioter actually said that.

And that's fine. But that's all the lads trying to say. He agrees Zoe deserves the Tier. He never said she should be downgraded. Just that in a battle of 3-Bs Aurelion wins. That's fine and dandy that no one outright said it but the lad was just trying to prove otherwise.

I for one ship them and do not wish for violence between them O.O

you sir are a interesting men shipping gods then i will ship evelynn with urgot let the torture begin.

Ps Riot game were is my star guardian urgot still waiting.

I got GOOSEBUMPS!

Riot always pulling me back to play league smh. MF looking THI C C as always. The whole climb was lit. Ekko being Ekko. The music was lit. 11/10

For about 2 years I made the suggestion that Cosmic Reaver Kassadin be given an upgrade to 3-B/3-A ratings. (for AP or durability, or both)

This is his newly expanded lore. It's on Patch 8.2 PBE's Skins Collections Tab.

Cosmic Reaver Kassadin: Born before the kindling of the stars, Kassadin stands alone in space's vast void. He watches over all things, a sentinel awaiting the end of this universe… and the beginning of the next.

As mentioned in his lore, not only was he there before there were even stars, but he can survive the end of this universe to await the beginning of the next. I used he is a nurse watching over childbirth analogy to describe what he was doing back then when I first proposed the upgrade.

No but they have comparable feats and Zoe is 3-B

She casually watches the end of universes. Much like what you are describing about Kass. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him Low 2-C and I hope it's different.

Oh she watches from ouside of them? I assumed she teleports to them. Sticks around for the grand finale. Then leaves to see another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back