• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually made a concept for fun and it was something very similar to Kayn. So when they showed him I was like O . O

Role: Utility mage

Abilities:

Passive: The Fool CD: 15s individual cd

Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or with his phantasm cause them to be marked with "The Fool" for 5 seconds. When marked the enemy is revealed and certain abilities are granted special effects for the enemy. Only one target can be marked at a time.

Q: The Joker CD: 20s Mana Cost:100

King channels for 0.5 seconds and then summons his phantasm "The Joker" and it acts as a unit he can control with either the alt key or the Q key until it dies. It can not move more than 575 units away from King and attacks independently with it`s scythe for 65/80/95/105/120 + 30% of AP. It has King`s base attack speed + 50% of his bonus attack speed. "The Joker" has 6/7/8/9/10 1 hp bars and as long as it has not been killed it can be summoned without going on cooldown. The Joker will always trail behind the kind at its maximum attack range and when not directly controlled for 7 seconds will automatically disappear without going on CD. It heals 1 bar of hp every 2 seconds while gone. Attacking marked targets heals The Joker for 1 hp every third attack and slows the target by 35% for 1 second.

W: The Chariot CD: 17/16/15/14/13 Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80

While "The Joker" is not active King summons a Chariot phantasm and rides 700 units towards the cursor(can not go over walls).

While "The Joker" is active it charges towards the cursor slashing all enemies in the way dealing 60/90/120/150/180 +75% of AP as dmg. Enemies affected by "The Fool" charge in the direction of your cursor.

E: Death CD: 25/23/21/19/17s Mana Cost: 100

Not usable without "The Joker". While "The Joker" is active Death does 100/120/140/160/180 + 60% of AP dmg in an AOE of 300 unit radius around "The Joker" slowing all enemies by 40% and consuming the "The Fool" on marked targets stunning them for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s. This unsummons "The Joker".

R: The Emperor CD:90/80/70s Mana Cost: 120

King creates a magic circle in an area that explodes after 1 second dealing 200/300/400 +50% of AP dmg. All enemy champions hit get affected by "The Fool" for 10 seconds. "The Jokers" attacks become and AOE radius of 100 units for 10 seconds.

yeah, it was from the league of legends boards. Anyway, what do you think. Btw this is based of Judge Q from God of Highschool.

I think it is cool, but the Ultimate doesn't fit. Several cool interactions in the kit but then a standard high damage AoE? Seems a bit off.

Other than that it looks cool. Seems niche but strong in the roles it can play.

The ultimate really is just to set up to combo with the w and then have the joker aoe slash everyone for as much dmg as possible.

Yeah but that is the style of a burst mage. Seems like the kit is centered around The Joker aside from that.

yup, and yeah half way through designing the kit I forgot he was meant to be a utility mage not burst mage lol.

I think that the Joker is stupid hard to deal with for a melee champ. It could end up going top or countering champs like Zed.

I think that the Joker is stupid hard to deal with for a melee champ. It could end up going top or countering champs like Zed.

I was thinking of having it get cced for double the duration and single target abilities taking away 2 health bars, if it would turn out to be too strong.

Assaltwaffle said:
Post it here when you're done. :)
I have all the skills done, but I can't think of something to put in a lore. The char is a human that dominated a Darkin weapon with sheer willpower and customized said weapon with Hextech

Here goes the basic:

Role: No mana/energy AoE/Mobile Marksman/Assassin.

Name: Zelig, The Striker (Provisory name/title)

Skills:

Passive: Tactical Shooting (Provisory name).

Zelig doesn't need to stop moving to shoot, but his movement speed drops 30%/25%/20% when moving and shooting.

Zelig's weapon does not have an attack speed limit and any increase is permanent (Be it from the new runes effects or itens), but for every 1.0 above 2.50 points of attack speed, the damage of the projectiles decreases by 5%. Stacks up to 20% damage reduction.

Q: Concussive Force. (Skill shot) Range: 300 units in a cone.

Zelig loads a special shell into his gun and pulls the trigger, releasing a massive shockwave that don't causes damage but shredds the opponents armor while knocking them back.

Armor reduction: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% + 1% for every 100 bonus AD. Knockback: 500 units.

W: Adaptative Combat. (Transformation)

Zelig changes his weapon to long-range mode, increasing his range by 100/200/300/320/400 units. Loses all the bonus attack speed while in this form and can't move while shooting. Basic attacks deal 110%/120%/130%/140%/150% AD as physical damage and can crit.

E: Eliminate. (Mobility)

Zelig blinks 400 units in the mouse cursor direction, loading a heavy shell into his weapon. The next basic attack witing 6 seconds is melee and deals 200%/220%/240%/260%/300% AD as physical damage. Can't crit and CC effects nulls the effect. Stacks up to 3 charges.

R: Doomsday. (AoE skillshot)

Zelig jumps into the air and uses his weapon to the limit, shooting 7 heavy explosive shells per second in the area around the mouse cursor for 5/6/7 seconds 30%/50%/70% of Damage Reduction for the duration.

Damage per shell: 200/250/350 + 60% Total AD.

that is a ridiculous amout of dmg on the ultimate and also dmg reduction for an adc, like srsly u cant kill him lol.

Edit: 2450 +420% of your ad as total dmg is absolutely crazy and op especially in the late game.

Honestly, Kre'Vash seems pretty badly designed, no theme/idea behind him (is he a jungler, assassin, tank?), too much damage in his kit, very conditional ult (which deals 60% of target's health as true damage at rank 1??), not much synergy in his kit or passive scalings (seems to be movement based as well as HP based? like Warwick and Rammus combined badly) and a lot of range for someone that seems to be a melee champ. It feels like a lot of fancy abilities thrown together without any idea of how they'd interact with each other.

Well he isn't the best in design but yeesch. If you're going to write an essay for me about why he is so bad just forget I mentioned it.

@Assalt

If it makes ya feel any better m8 I dug him. mind re-posting his concept over on my wall? I want another look at it.

I really like the way his lines are written. He sounds like the heart from Dishonored. Also, it looks like he knows a lot about the different champions, including the ones you would expect people to know nothing about such as Kalista before she became... Kalista. So I think either he's really old or has some form of omniscience.

A reminder that Dark Star Thresh has several unique interactions with both Ekko and Zilean.

Would Kindred's statement about Ekko remain applicable in the Dark Star universe?

Just realized that Pantheon has a blatant High 4-C feat just by showing up on Mount Targon

"Atreus was a proud young Rakkoran named after one of the four stars that formed the Warrior constellation in the night sky - the constellation known to the Rakkor as the Pantheon.

As the enemy marauders closed in, an unnatural, keening wind descended, whipping the snow around in a growing fury. The swirling clouds parted, exposing the full majesty of Mount Targon at the epicenter of the storm. Warriors on both sides struggled to maintain their footing, shielding their eyes against the ice storm as a ghostly, glowing city appeared in the heavens at the mountain's apex.

The four stars of the Pantheon constellation pulsed brightly, then turned dark overhead. Simultaneously, the burning light of a falling star appeared within the ethereal city and streaked toward the ground.

It screamed toward the temple, moving at astonishing speed, and the barbarians prayed to their heathen gods in quivering voices. The streaming light slammed down, striking the ground between the two forces with an earth-shattering impact.

This was no star, but a warrior mantled in starlight and bearing a gleaming, golden shield and spear of legend. He had landed in a warrior's crouch, one knee lowered to the ground, and as he looked up at the enemy defiling the lands of Mount Targon, the Rakkorans saw it was Atreus... and yet not Atreus. The Aspect of the Warrior had infused him, and he was now both mortal and immortal, the incarnation of war made flesh. He was now an avatar of battle. He had become the Pantheon. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back