• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't we add Type 9 Immortality for Pantheon? He is the only Aspect that completely erased every trace from its host, and doesn't need that body to survive, since the "Real" Pantheon is just a collective counsciouness.?

It wouldnt be combat applicable but technically yes, Atreus is completely possessed by Pantheon but him dying doesnt affect the real Pantheon aside from needing to find a new mortal host to possess. Its basically how Bard operates, with the physical form existing in the mortal world while the Celestial form exists outside of it. Pantheon's is just less efficient as he chooses to possess a mortal instead of creating a body of his own

Just realized that Panth's High 4-C feat makes them consistent with the feat performed by Bard's physical body

Shouldnt Zed have some kind of Death Maniplation? In that video Riot released where Zed fought those 2 soldiers he used the Death Mark on one of then pretty much instakilling him, actually it wouls probably be one hit kill. The death mark seems to be an instant kill move rather than the way it is displayed in game.

Do you know where we can find the mention of Aurelion Sol's species being a species and there are now many celestial dragons?

I still need to look into Wukong's Lunar Revel skin, he supposedly has a tier 4 feat

MF still sexy as ever

Well that's what I meant, in comparision to the one it replaced. Why did they even have to change it? Wasn't the old one new already?

You Guys are noobs and should play singed because he is the god above gods and flips all of your stuff. plus still waiting for the swain rework plz riot

Ew no. Aatrox rework is what I'm waiting for. And Irelia. I just hope they don't change the THI C C splash of her frostbutt skin

I still dont know why he bans him of all champions you could pick fizz singed or ornn why Aatrox he is one of the worst champs ever next to ryze and mordekaiser my heavy metal main.

Aizenishere said:
Aatrox is that thing Faker always bans
This is a meme that needs to go die in a fire, it only happened because he wanted a useless ban so people could play matchups for him and Aatrox is the first champ that one can ban alphabetically in English. He's stopped doing that for a while now.

@Rocker

He's getting a FGU after Irelia iirc

@Regis

I know... but it's the only thing I can think of in regards to "what's aatrox"

Well, ofcourse going against a counter does not mean you are bad. Try Riven vs Darius, does that mean Riven sucks?

no but extra thicc when bunny riven comes around plus my point was aatrox is bad against a lot of champion. ofc this is because tank have overpower items too buy other champs like ornn have alot of cc . the best way to fix him is a better kit but Aatrox suffers a big probelem either a his new rework gets to overpowerd or b underpowered.

"There was an age when darkness smothered all hope. A traveler arrived, late into that twilight hour, bearing with him the first light of dawn."

Legend tells of a land choked to darkness under the grip of two fell queens, their sigils wolf and serpent.

A traveler arrived on one gray morning and beheld an ancient evil buried beneath the pale queens' mortal disguises.

Revealing his own true form, the traveler shattered their porcelain shells, exposing the blackened spirits within.

The three fought a brutal battle, crashing into the violent sea and out of sight, save for the echoing flashes of the wanderer's light.

As the new day broke, the forgotten glow of dawn speared the fading clouds and the last year became the next. Though the dark still lurked beyond every doused flame, the people no longer feared the night. The traveler had brought radiant hope with the rising dawn."

This is Radiant Wukong's lore

WOAH. Nagakabouros got upgraded?? I never noticed this.

Also I know this is off topic but I was a bit surprised to see that.

I am kinda in shock if aurelion sol is demi god in riot eyes 3-B mind you then damn Nagakabouros a god of 2-B it seems i have understimated lol to much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back