• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is hax. By definition it is a power used to gain an advantage over an opponent, even if that opponent is stronger. It isn't generally assumed that, unless worthwise shown, hax will work on anyone within that infinity. Of course hax usually doesn't bridge the tier 3 to 2 gap, or 2 to 1 (unless you're GEoM), but it can work on most entities in the user's general level.

So then why do we have people have massive jumps in tier via hax? I'm not saying AP. I'm saying if someone has hax that is tiered as X why arent others also rated as such? Get my point here m8?

If someone has "X via hax" for a tier, they shouldn't. It is probably an old profile that needs to be corrected. I think I will make a thread for a Death downgrade right now, as a matter of fact.

I trought that your were talking about the lines when he soul reaps. But yeah, this implies precognition. And he has extrasonsory perception.

Guys. Brazil is the new Noxus.

Here is proof of this: On the left we can see Swain, and on the right we can see the President of Brazil (Michel Temer)

1516818799914-Untitled-1-copy

Personally, I liked Swain's old design better, but this is cool I guess.

URF Swain isn't going to be quite as broken anymore.

@SchroKatze

But he won't have his permadrain on at all times.

Granted, I don't play League outside of URF because I rage at this game too easily, so I'm a little lost on all the changes outside of the obvious ones.

@Repp, Swain isn't a DoT (Damage over Time) mage now, he's now more of a burst mage like Vlad (builds tanky but deals instantaneous damage). So having a low cooldown Q means constant lightning spam in URF, considering it's already around 2.5 seconds without any CDR when maxed out. Even then, his ult is really strong and he can easily 1v2 with it.

Like I said, I only play when URF is around, so I'm really behind on all of the new mechanics and changes.

Using URF as a way to determine champion strength is strange because the whole point of URF is to show how champions would feel if they had no mana/energy costs and zero cooldown on their abilities. In terms of the actual game, he still seems insanely strong against anything without a gapcloser/sustain/equal range to him, what with the low cooldown Q, the long range W which can be used for scouting/stopping recalls, to his snare on E along wiht his passive pulling them in once in a while. His ult isn't just a permadrain as well, it also has a nuke which can be activated anytime after a certain amount of health has been drained. His AP ratios are on par with Syndra's, who's a burst mage as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back