• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of legends Characters should be revised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some people in other Thread talking about it, most of the characters are many characters are compared to old and outdated feats.

so lets talk about it

how characters havo to be revised?

how feats have to be renewed?

i will explain a little:

most of the charater are low 7-C, compared to garen, that many of these same characters never fought with him, and are a old animation garen.

and a lot of charater maybe dont have a real low 7-C power.

Because the speed revision is already a shit show and i know for a fact certain people will be livid at the upgrades i have in store for the verse's low-tiers

WeeklyBattles said:
Because the speed revision is already a shit show and i know for a fact certain people will be livid at the upgrades i have in store for the verse's low-tiers
If you want to bait people do it in the relevant threads and not where no one can see it.

i dont care to wait, but if you guys need it, im here trying to help, good luck with the speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back