• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LDO Downgrade

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
During the school massacre in DI, a bloodlusted Ren punches a window

This happens:

"Yet I lacked the strength to shatter something as thin as that. The window remained intact as if mocking me for being completely powerless"

So yeah, he can't break a window. 10-C Ren when?

Also, Ren can beat the three commanders in one on one, so 10-C three commanders. And the three commanders are stronger than the rest of the LDO, so 10-C LDO as well.

Reinhard can stay as is, because he's Reinhard

Actually, they all should be 15-F, since it's stated that they're completely powerless.

I rest my case.

TBF, ever tried punching a window? Is hard man.

Even by jumping at it, its hard. Most glass just cracks slightly rather than break.

@Matt

My dad punched in a guy's windshield for backing into his car.

It's definitely hard, but not impossible.

I accidentally punched through a (kinda fragile) window back in 1st grade.

Shit hurts, yo.

@Darkanine

Especially since glass fractures inward, so your hand and arm will be covered in glass shards.

When I was like, 17, the bathroom glass door suddenly burst from heat and pressure while I was entering to take a shower. The shards left some deep cuts in my hand and I had to be taken to the hospital to close the wounds.

I was riding a bus in the front seat when the bus hit a rubbish bin that had been left out on the road. Shattered the windsheld and sprayed glass all over me.

i ever flew in a frenzy one time where i was breaking some fragile glass but the weird things is I didn't noticed the blood until a bit later its small tbf

Monarch Laciel said:
I was riding a bus in the front seat when the bus hit a rubbish bin that had been left out on the road. Shattered the windsheld and sprayed glass all over me.
I've been in a car crash many years ago. We were driving on the highway and some jackass tried to overtake a truck during a curve, and ended up hitting our car (Though thankfully, not directly, only a bit of our car hit his).

Since my mother had a pickup-truck at the time, and the guy's car was rather small, our damage was comparatively minor while his car got absolutely wrecked.

Thankfully, nobody got hurt in the end.

Back