• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

This still needs to be discussed tho
It depends. So we view magic power as something conceptual
Well imo
DD wouldn't stop Layz source from supplying him endless Stamina (probably) but what it would do is constantly strip that stamina away at every turn Layz has more that Pinch Point. So essentially what we have here is a continuous endless loop of Layz being given stamina and DD taking it away over and over again.
Im not sure what kind of Condition that would put layz in
IMO he could deal with it with his fate manipulation I think, kinda like cutting of the possibility his stamina is set to 1.

He can't do anything with stamina = 1, unless he has thought-based and passive hax, any physical movement he incap himself
He can with Evansmana. Yzark abilities were literally Passive possibility manipulation and powernull for every attacks which comes after him still lay didn't got affected thanks to Evansmana.
Can we wait for Layz profile to be updated before continuing this match please?
Agree. I will try to drop a CRT for him tomorrow if i get some free time until we can stop this here.

@EldemadeDityjon is the profile updated completely or is there any additions tho?
Nah. It's good and from the profile looks. I don't think Goku has any chance both in AP and Haxes now. Lets see if DB supporters has anything to say. I mean Lay 2A ranting and Haxes are 20+ layers and not to forget Adaptation of Evansmana.

Xeno Goku can just amp himself with multiple stackable stats hax and damage hax, and he just dura neg anyway. Though hax is the problem, but i'm currently busy

Is Xenogoku a little bit unfair or just lay stomp him? Did I understand that correctly?

Obviously those tier 2 characters wouldn't be a smurf in that tier. The question would obviously be asked for lower keys.
Wasn't referring to the tier 2 characters in the first place. I was just checking the lower tires, both those with profiles and without.
All Gods before Silver sea is introduced are also smurfs. They're like 5-A with low 2-C to 2-A hax

Wasn't referring to the tier 2 characters in the first place. I was just checking the lower tires, both those with profiles and without.
All Gods before Silver sea is introduced are also smurfs. They're like 5-A with low 2-C to 2-A hax
2-A
Can't be non-smurf duo to his divine weapon and eyes
Celis (when he gets a profile)
Also can't be non-smurf because of his purple eyes which I think also nulled Graham's weapon
Misa illiologue (when she gets a profile)
She probably isn't smurf. But I am unsure if she can wield Venuzdonoa under certain circumstances, she never does it again tho after her arc is finished.
Sasha Necron
Isn't a smurf in her 7-B key but she would be pretty weak there and a profile needs a revision.

Last edited:
She probably isn't smurf. But I am unsure if she can wield Venuzdonoa under certain circumstances, she never does it again tho after her arc is finished.
Misa is OP but gets smoked by many characters.
Non Smurf;
  • Eques
  • Graham
  • Celis (when he gets a profile)
  • Misa illiologue (when she gets a profile)
  • Sasha Necron
You are forgetting Yzark , Audus & Admiral Gigi 🚬🗿when they gets profile they will be top tier in the verse

Also Shin negs Misa and Sasha

MG verse is really scary in power, I mean, before I thought that even with Lay being updated, it would still be a good fight, but I was completely wrong

I legit forgot this debate was happening Lolol
So ummm... is the OP switching out Xenoku for someone else?

Back