• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

To answer your question about arale. She does...yes. She has passive Low 1-C layered plot hax. With it she dictates what happned, whats happening and what will happen. And she can become HDE Thus Lay can't effect her, and she can just null all of Lay's haxes and either EE's, throws Lay out of the plot, or stop the plot, or mind hax Lay, or create multiple versions or him to beat his ass, or to skip any action Lay does etc....

Naw, the sword itself has power null as well. Assuming it only nulls through fate hax is just wrong. It also has power null and causality hax of its own.
Again, it doesn't resist power null via causal hax and power null via sealing away the ability to draw out power, assume it can resist all kind of Power Null is NLF, it is like i say that Goku have resistance to Poison hax mean he resist all kind of poison hax, which is NLF
Evansmana also has causality hax, the power mimic sword doesn't just mimic magic. He's used it to produce magnetic forces as well. The sword is described to change its form according to the masters will. He's also used it to gain holy magic, the complete opposite of a demons affinity.
again, he will just get nulled by Goku Time Power, as he get revert to the state before, rewind back which is moot anyway

If concept 2 = info 2 on the wiki, I see no reason why lay doesn't just resist the EE as well. They both have Dura neg though so that's that.
This line of thinking is wrong as DontTalkDT has stated that Concept hax and Info hax are Incomparable meaning Having Concept Hax does not mean you can affect Info Hax or Resist Info hax without the proper feats and Vice Versa
Power null. Also, I didn't say he'll mimic the hax. he'll make his other sword mimic the energy in particular or are you telling me that energy is info based?
He aint nulling Info based Hax if he lacks feats of ever doing so before and if thats how the Mimicry works then it would be too late by then since again these are are passive
I don't really know. All I know is that it cuts off fate and possibility and can deal with causality hax.
As for cutting off every future, if that has to do with range then it should be able to.
Its not about range
Its about AoE
You can have 2-A range for shooting on a straight line across infinite universes but not affecting all of them
Point is DK and TP will affect all possibilities at once so unless Evans is stopping all infinite possibilities at once rather just one or two or thousands or millions or any other finite number at a time then Lay gets affected
Aren't passives also infinite speed? Going by our standards he can.
Not Really but Sorta (depends on speed equal mechanics)

He can literally just decide to abandon that body and regen a new one or fight with only his source. He also has weapon control so he doesn't have to be holding the sword either.
Ohhh
Well thats a problem then
Isn't resistance to resistance negation on his profile? What's going on? Anyway, he resists it.
No its not
He doesnt have it

Hmm, @Dread I think it would have been OK to close the thread. There's a lot of misconceptions about lays abilities it seems, apparently something's still aren't on his profile and in not such a long time from now, everyone is gonna have Information Manipulation type 2.

Anyway, lemme make what might be my final counter, then imma lose interest

Again, it doesn't resist power null via causal hax and power null via sealing away the ability to draw out power, assume it can resist all kind of Power Null is NLF, it is like i say that Goku have resistance to Poison hax mean he resist all kind of poison hax, which is NLF
Hop on Lay's profile and look at the tab with evansmana. Its got fate manipulation, causality manipulation. I'm confused on how goku is going to causal hax something that clearly has the better hax (all of evansmana's shit is at least 20+ layers). Added to this, its got its own anti magic that can resist EoD that power nulls by directly destroying the ability.
again, he will just get nulled by Goku Time Power, as he get revert to the state before, rewind back which is moot anyway
This wouldn't happen. It would have to get past both lay's and Evansmana's Power null which is at least 20+ layers.
My point is, Goku can interact with his sources, which mean his hax can affect it, not just EE
No. The wiki didn't accept that.
Apparently he can't. Its not accepted. Concept hax and info hax are two different things as it seems.
He aint nulling Info based Hax if he lacks feats of ever doing so before and if thats how the Mimicry works then it would be too late by then since again these are are passive
Then I can say the same. Goku isn't resisting/ nulling concept based hax.
Its not about range
Its about AoE
You can have 2-A range for shooting on a straight line across infinite universes but not affecting all of them
Point is DK and TP will affect all possibilities at once so unless Evans is stopping all infinite possibilities at once rather just one or two or thousands or millions or any other finite number at a time then Lay gets affected
Evansmana fate and causality hax is AoE. It basically rewrites history, fate. You're all working under the assumption of him cutting off possibilities but that is a different feat. He'll rewrite fate and history itself and be unaffected by the ability.
Not Really but Sorta (depends on speed equal mechanics)
All right then.
No its not
He doesnt have it
Damn, I'd rather close this then. All gods have resistance negative. Among the 20+ layers of hax there's a hierarchy between gods that goes like this;
  • Chief God> Creation and Destruction Gods> Other Gods> Guardian gods.
And he no sold a chief god even with the higher resistance negation. I literally can't fathom why he doesn't have resistance to resistance negation.

Lay could literally take one Dura negging, fate manipulating, history rewriting, concept destroying, probability manipulating, power nulling slash at goku from a distance and end the fight.

Last edited:
Apparently he can't. Its not accepted. Concept hax and info hax are two different things as it seems.
Yup
Thats how it is on both sides
Then I can say the same. Goku isn't resisting/ nulling concept based hax.
Yeah pretty much
Evansmana fate and causality hax is AoE. It basically rewrites history, fate. You're all working under the assumption of him cutting off possibilities but that is a different feat. He'll rewrite fate and history itself and be unaffected by the ability.
He would need to be doing this Constantly as the effect of TP and DK is passive so if he changes history, DK and TP will just keep on altering it again and again and if the case now becomes that he is gonna have to constantly be using Evans to stay of the effects of DK and TP... when will he have the chance to attack goku?
Damn, I'd rather close this then. All gods have resistance negative. Among the 20+ layers of hax there's a hierarchy between gods that goes like this;
  • Chief God> Creation and Destruction Gods> Other Gods> Guardian gods.
And he no sold a chief god even with the higher resistance negation. I literally can't fathom why he doesn't have resistance to resistance negation.
It is what it is
Lay could literally take one Dura negging, fate manipulating, history rewriting, concept destroying, probability manipulating, power nulling slash at goku from a distance and end the fight.
Assuming it would land before Goku passives him into oblivion with Info EE (sure lay can come back but the same would happen again and again)

Everyone in MGF has unconventional resistance to information manipulation or immunity. Root can't be changed no matter what where physical bodies which are made up of information can be altered like they want. Anyway I think we should continue that after that upgrade

Assuming it would land before Goku passives him into oblivion with Info EE (sure lay can come back but the same would happen again and again)
Was gonna say the passives get nulled but info hax =/= concept hax. Silly me😀
Or we say they attack each other at the same time and each smokes the other. But lay has Mid Godly+ 7 chances+ High Godly Over time so more than 7 chances so he can come back + Concept based AE. The winner is pretty clear.

Anyway, this reeks of incon. As ottavio said, we should close it. The match can be done again once Lay's stuff is in order.

Everyone in MGF has unconventional resistance to information manipulation or immunity. Root can't be changed no matter what where physical bodies which are made up of information can be altered like they want. Anyway I think we should continue that after that upgrade
Not on the profile so we can't use it.

Hmm, @Dread I think it would have been OK to close the thread. There's a lot of misconceptions about lays abilities it seems, apparently something's still aren't on his profile and in not such a long time from now, everyone is gonna have Information Manipulation type 2.

Anyway, lemme make what might be my final counter, then imma lose interest
We could pause the thread till those changes are applied. Like I did last time. No worries

We could pause the thread till those changes are applied. Like I did last time. No worries
Nah, would probably take a while. Plus this one is already cluttered. I say we close this one, wait till Lay's profile is clean and has everything it should and then we can make the match again.
There's no rule against creating the same match more than once I think, especially when the reasons for closing it are valid.

Back