• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

Seems like you can't quantify the power null resistance to be better than nulling a super saiyan transformation then.
f22e4ae3f3ccf3c6d87d0dc7062664ab8fccd838_hq.gif
Well to give an example the novel did. A magic that can destroy a 2-A structure in one layer can't even destroy a ship in layer below.

I don't think Arale in DB Heroes is the same as Dr. Slump Arale unless someone updates the dragonball heroes cosmology to be low 1-c

Well to give an example the novel did. A magic that can destroy a 2-A structure in one layer can't even destroy a ship in layer below.
Ah I see, that changes things. Seems like it's a bunch of 2-A structures stacked then, my apologies, that would be enough to resist Xeno Goku's power null. I assume magic is also abstract in MG?

How does this wiki treat Dr. Slump/DB cosmology wise? Does DB Arale have Low 1-C plothax?
Didnt I send ask for a message to be sent through the DB discussion Chat?
Anyways there is a note on Arale's profile that gives info on this

Long story short is, they share the same world (in a sense) but not the same cosmologies (in a sense)
Also the events of Dr. Slump are canon to DB and DBS Arale but NOT to DB characters as a whole
I plan to make this explicitly clear in the next CTR alongside the release of another character's profile

Goku has :

Passive 4-D EE which negs Mid Godly Regen

Passive Fate and Causality hax. Baseline Time Power stuff works on Acausality Type 4 beings alongside resistances to that. Goku has 5 layers of resistance negation to that.

Passive 2-A AP damage from his 2-C sized Aura (It possibly has Durability negation too)

Passive layered 4-D power null (useless tho, apparently)

Didnt I send ask for a message to be sent through the DB discussion Chat?
Anyways there is a note on Arale's profile that gives info on this

Long story short is, they share the same world (in a sense) but not the same cosmologies (in a sense)
Also the events of Dr. Slump are canon to DB and DBS Arale but NOT to DB characters as a whole
I plan to make this explicitly clear in the next CTR alongside the release of another character's profile
Ahh fair play 🙌

Goku has :

Passive Fate and Causality hax. Baseline Time Power stuff works on Acausality Type 4 beings alongside resistances to that. Goku has 5 layers of resistance negation to that.

Passive 2-A AP damage from his 2-C sized Aura (It possibly has Durability negation too)

Time Power also gives Goku 4-D Layered Info EE
While Lay's EE Resistance only looks 3-D
And even it it wasn't he gets his Resistance Negated Regardless

Goku has :

Are these energy based stuff like with dark kids? If so lay power mimics with Sigshesta and gains the same abilities

Technically its 4D as be no leven is even more effective against the gods than normal mortals
Being more effective against different types of beings (God's Included) =/= 4-D
And going by the profiles themselves, the Gods are not 4-D beings (hell they straight up lack HDE)
So unless there is better reasoning, then this here is a 3-D EE Resistance

Even if it was 4-D it still wouldnt be enough as the EE is Info based which puts it massively above regular EE plus the fact the Info EE is layered and then has Resistance Neg thats also layered on top of that

Are these energy based stuff like with dark kids? If so lay power mimics with Sigshesta and gains the same abilities
Dura neg is not energy based, it's a skill in verse. Well,he has two versions of that tbf... And one is energy based

Also the passives Goku has (fate, Causality,etc) take effect instantly,so Lay has to mimic that before getting haxed into oblivion.

And going by the profiles themselves, the Gods are not 4-D beings (hell they straight up lack HDE)
Yes they are.... Well some of them some lesser gods are not, but gods such as Aberneyu (Sasha), Militia (Misha), Eques are.
Even if it was 4-D it still wouldnt be enough as the EE is Info based which puts it massively above regular EE plus the fact the Info EE is layered and then has Resistance Neg thats also layered on top of that
EE in MG is concept based (will soon hopefully become info 2 and plot based) and layered.
Also the passives Goku has (fate, Causality,etc) take effect instantly,so Lay has to mimic that before getting haxed into oblivion.
Fate, Causality are useless against Lay, cus Evansmana are always protecting him from such.
Resistance to Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Unnafected by Yzak order which freezes Possibilities of future and time and order couldn't powernull the abilities of Evansmana)

Yzak is far powerful than Eques, was also able to one-shot Anos.

Yes they are.... Well some of them some lesser gods are not, but gods such as Aberneyu (Sasha), Militia (Misha), Eques are.

EE in MG is concept based and layered.

Fate, Causality are useless against Lay, cus Evansmana are always protecting him from such.
Resistance to Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Unnafected by Yzak order which freezes Possibilities of future and time and order couldn't powernull the abilities of Evansmana)

Yzak is far powerful than Eques, was also able to one-shot Anos.
How good is that Fate resistance? Also it doesn't cover Causality from what you've posted. Could you elaborate more?

How good is that Fate resistance?
Order is fate and pretty layered tho, you know that order are also Law, Concept & Dualities.
Also it doesn't cover Causality from what you've posted. Could you elaborate more?
Evansmana does not allow its history to be overwrite and can also overwrite history and server predestinated fate. It is in Evansmana's tabber, Causality hax, maybe I have to add it as resistance too?
Beno Yeven ain't concept based. It's just physical
Ops. Well, doesn't Anos use <Beno Yeven> to cover his hands and interact with concepts and destroy them? same with Bebesd. If so then he may not resist it.

Order is fate and pretty layered tho, you know that order are also Law, Concept & Dualities.

Evansmana does not allow its history to be overwrite and can also overwrite history and server predestinated fate. It is in Evansmana's tabber, Causality hax, maybe I have to add it as resistance too?

Ops. Well, doesn't Anos use <Beno Yeven> to interact with concepts and destroy them? same with Bebesd. If so then he may not resist it.
Then Causality can be thrown out of the window. If he has that, a resistance should definitely be added.

So he doesn't resist the EE? Because the Aura has that + Mid Godly Regen negation,and the Aura also has Dura Neg added to it (every attack that comes from Goku ignores durability,and that energy is being released passively by the 2-C sized Aura).

Did BY ever been used to EE these Higher Dimensional Gods?
EE in MG is concept based (will soon hopefully become info 2 and plot based) and layered.
Does that mean All EE based abilities used by any character in the series is Conceptual?

And even if it was why do think that would allow lay to resist Info EE when Info hax has a specific dfference in application and execution?
Welp I see no resistance to Sealing nor BFR (both of which are products of Time Power) so thats another potential wincon

Ops. Well, doesn't Anos use <Beno Yeven> to cover his hands and interact with concepts and destroy them? same with Bebesd. If so then he may not resist it.
He does, also, gods are AE that embody order. The gods are literally concepts themselves and beno leven is more effective against them.

Did BY ever been used to EE these Higher Dimensional Gods?
No cause they resist it. The wall was made so none of the races would interact with each other for at least a thousand years and it was made especially more effective against the divine race. They'd be able to pass through but by the time they do they'd have expended a lot of their power.
Does that mean All EE based abilities used by any character in the series is Conceptual
Not any character. At least I know 3 EE users and they'd all fit the bill. Anos, Sasha, gorloanna via summonig gospel god (doesn't have a profile yet, most likely won't get one as they're folder and irrelevant).
And even if it was why do think that would allow lay to resist Info EE when Info hax has a specific dfference in application and execution?
Kinda though to answer this not gonna lie.
Welp I see no resistance to Sealing nor BFR (both of which are products of Time Power) so thats another potential wincon
Power null ain't enough? Don't really see the use of BFR when they have the same range.
If power null doesn't counteract sealing then lay just tanks with one of his sources and continues fighting with the rest.

Does Aura= energy or something like ki? If so he can power mimic with Sigshesta.
The Aura is a mixture of energies,yes. How fast is that power Mimicry? Because Goku will otherwise one shot Lay ad infinitum.

Lay adapting will also force Goku to summon,the moment he realizes his stuff isn't working anymore. So it's a double edged sword.

Lay fate hax can cut off fate of even techniques and powernull it. And to completely kill him you need to destroy his 7 sources. Which only one can be destroyed at a time. So Evensmana can still Adapt meanwhile if his one of his sources gets destroyed by Goku passives.

No cause they resist it. The wall was made so none of the races would interact with each other for at least a thousand years and it was made especially more effective against the divine race. They'd be able to pass through but by the time they do they'd have expended a lot of their power.

Not any character. At least I know 3 EE users and they'd all fit the bill. Anos, Sasha, gorloanna via summonig gospel god (doesn't have a profile yet, most likely won't get one as they're folder and irrelevant).
Really Iffy on this being a 4-D EE or not.
Not sure what to think in all honesty
But assuming it is I still dont see the reason as to why Lay would resist Info EE plus Resistance Neg just in case
Power null ain't enough? Don't really see the use of BFR when they have the same range.
1. BFR has Higher than Baseline 2-A range
2. Sealing and BFR works hand in hand as Lay would be sent to the CoT which is outside of 2-A structure plus Sealed there

So even if Lay Nulled the sealing, he'd stay be Way too far from the battlefield to reach Goku
If power null doesn't counteract sealing then lay just tanks with one of his sources and continues fighting with the rest.
I mean
He cant do that????
IIRC that only works if he dies not sealed away somewhere

The Aura is a mixture of energies,yes. How fast is that power Mimicry? Because Goku will otherwise one shot Lay ad infinitum.

Lay adapting will also force Goku to summon,the moment he realizes his stuff isn't working anymore. So it's a double edged sword.
As long as he can understand it I think he can mimic it. He also has layered power null that'll null whatever is trying to affect him.

What do summons do?

But assuming it is I still dont see the reason as to why Lay would resist Info EE plus Resistance Neg just in case
Well as I said his EE 4D or not doesn't matter Goku can't kill his 7 sources at once.
2. Sealing and BFR works hand in hand as Lay would be sent to the CoT which is outside of 2-A structure plus Sealed there
So even if Lay Nulled the sealing, he'd stay be Way too far from the battlefield to reach Goku
Evansmana gives Clairvoyance & adaptation to lay. Lay absorbs the sealing Energy & turns into rainbow road. Same thing happened in novels

Clairvoyance, Adaptation (Evansmana is born from Rumours & legends. It was shown to adapt to users wishes. It created a pathway to Holy king location which was not known by any others, adapted to Yzark abilities which frozes future and cut off possibilities of future), Power Absorption, Duplication (Evansmana can absorb opponents attacks and turn it into rainbow road/blade),
I mean
He cant do that????
Well how can Goku deal AE Type 1. Lay can use magic with just source.

Gods are higher beings. They're also the embodiment of order. Order are concepts, law, fate. Beno yeven basically works on 4D concepts.

This issue of concepts & info needs to get addressed. He also resists resistance negation with evansmana.

Can goku affect AE type 1? For maou characters their body is basically useless, a tool, a vessel. He'll BFR his body and he'll just regency a new one instantly.
I mean
He cant do that????
Nah, maou characters can tank attacks and abilities with their source.
He gets affected, he destroys 1 sources and all adverse effects gets lifted.

Lay fate hax can cut off fate of even techniques and powernull it. And to completely kill him you need to destroy his 7 sources. Which only one can be destroyed at a time. So Evensmana can still Adapt meanwhile if his one of his sources gets destroyed by Goku passives.
I mean things like Dark Ki and Time Power can affect Every Future at once so uness lay is cutting away all those infinite possibilies at once then im not sure how he's gonna stop TP or DK from affecting him

Back