• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

Lay, shin and celis are the only ones who he can have a fair fight against, scratch that, Celis doesn't have a profile yet and he stomps.
Actually Lay does not have any match ups, thats interesting

Hi Bernkastell!!!! 🤗🤗🤗
giphy.gif

Stop derailing this thread (changed it to lay vs Xenogoku)

This all really comes down to whether DD can set his stamina to 1 considering it comes from his sources. If not Lay has 90 layers of concept hax if he can then Lay would get one attack which Goku just needs to dodge or do anything really and he certainly can because of passive probability hax.

Power null isn't layered only concept law and fate would be and I don't think his fate hax from evansmana or from order is combat aplicable.
It can null anos source so its definitely layered, also has adaptation via "deep drum".

Looks like lays profile needs to be revamped. His CM also needs to be changed to type 1

Xeno can't do much here from what I can see.

I think the best counter to this dude would either be the Demons,since they start with spamming thought/gesture hax (sometimes they even do that passively)
or anyone who uses the Dark Dragon Balls.

At least this is what I can tell at first glance

Xeno can't do much here from what I can see.

I think the best counter to this dude would either be the Demons,since they start with spamming thought/gesture hax (sometimes they even do that passively)
or anyone who uses the Dark Dragon Balls.

At least this is what I can tell at first glance
Do you mean thought based hax or mind manipulation?

Do you mean thought based hax or mind manipulation?
Demons usually use Mind hax and/or Corruption alongside with Madness hax. But Dark Ki can result in a lot of other effects. I can list them here if you want.

Cumber,Turles and Vegeta also has a similar thing with Evil Ki (another type of Ki,which corrupts upon contact)

Crimson Masked Saiyan,instead, usually uses the Dark Dragon Balls.

He can cut off fate of possibilities. Can rewrite history.

His fate manipulation was working on Yzark who is 4D being as chief gods are accepted as 4D.
I mean how is that gonna help with anything here? He never seems to does anything in combat with his fate hax, and with the things his fate hax does it should be fate manipultion megation, not fate mantipulation.

Back