• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

I mean things like Dark Ki and Time Power can affect Every Future at once so uness lay is cutting away all those infinite possibilies at once then im not sure how he's gonna stop TP or DK from affecting him
Sigshesta power mimicry.
This aside, on the issue of range;
  • Future world is a 2-A structure located inside another 4-D structure (azure sky) that contains countless structures like the future world.
  • Azure sky is then located inside the black sky that has infinite size.
  • Black sky is then inside the bubble that is also infinite in size.
  • Bubbles are then inside layers that also have infinite size and evansmana is able to navigate through multiple layers.

Don't know how it works probably one Source takes all damage and sacrifices itself to save other sources. But that how it works even Anos completely kills him off with nuke kinda attacks only one Source gets destroyed at a time. You need to kill him seven times

Cause they can tank attacks with their source? Unless you've got some Venuzdonoa bullshit, you can't not go mention goku can't affect it at all.
Don't know how it works probably one Source takes all damage and sacrifices itself to save other sources. But that how it works even Anos completely kills him off with nuke kinda attacks only one Source gets destroyed at a time. You need to kill him seven times
Any proof this'd work against EE? Like the only way I see those other Sources not get erased is if they are too abstract to get erased (which means no Source gets erased) or if they are out of range, which I highly doubt. Currently I have Doctor Who's resurrections type of deal in my head, which obviously wouldn't work against EE.

Any proof this'd work against EE? Like the only way I see those other Sources not get erased is if they are too abstract to get erased (which means no Source gets erased) or if they are out of range, which I highly doubt. Currently I have Doctor Who's resurrections type of deal in my head, which obviously wouldn't work against EE.
Beno Yeven is EE though

Yes, it works even on EE. Anos has used his source to survive a 2-A universe wiping attack when he was only 5-A. Take a look at the limited RE in their profile.
How good is goku's resistance to memory manipulation?

About the layered EE, Evansmana negs anos source abilities. Anos source has Concept EE + chaos manipulation + corrosion. Lay resists the Info EE. sealing and BFR can't affect his AE type 1 either.

I have edited the banner of this thread. You can check it. Also edited the link for Goku (it was Xeno).

It’s different from concept EE apparently. Also resistance negation
This issue of concept vs info again? Doesn't really matter as source is also info type 2 and he resists the EE.

Yes his power null is passive and his resistance is just as good
i know this is irrelevant but could graham beat cc goku,xeno goku,fuu,mechikabura?
Graham has purple eyes of destruction. He nulls all their shit at their same time before proceeding to incinerate them with purple lightning or any other of his shit.

This is about lay though.

Sigshesta power mimicry.
He would get passived first before power mimicry can copy all the effects of DK and TP. Plus he would need feats of Mimicking Info based Haxed otherwise we can assume plot based hax as well without ever actually doing so.
This aside, on the issue of range;
  • Future world is a 2-A structure located inside another 4-D structure (azure sky) that contains countless structures like the future world.
  • Azure sky is then located inside the black sky that has infinite size.
  • Black sky is then inside the bubble that is also infinite in size.
  • Bubbles are then inside layers that also have infinite size and evansmana is able to navigate through multiple layers.
Damn
I guess yeah then
But you only speak of Evansmana being able to navigate through those layers. I wanna know if Evansmana can cut off EVERY POSSIBLE FUTURE of something happening to Lay SIMULTANEOUSLY and if Lay would be able to swing Evansmana faster than the Passives affecting him?
About the layered EE, Evansmana negs anos source abilities. Anos source has Concept EE + chaos manipulation + corrosion.
Concept EE =/= Info EE
Very different applications and executions
Lay resists the Info EE.
How and When?
sealing and BFR can't affect his AE type 1 either.
It does not have to
Just seal away his body for 24 hours and GG. Whats his source gonna do about that? Its not like its gonna come from its hyperspace and fight Goku himself when his Body is completely unharmed (just sealed away)

This issue of concept vs info again? Doesn't really matter as source is also info type 2 and he resists the EE.
Huh???????
Where and When did this happen for Lay?
TP has Res Neg and Lay has no defense against that
Graham has purple eyes of destruction. He nulls all their shit at their same time before proceeding to incinerate them with purple lightning or any other of his shit.
I mean sure, Assuming he can null Information hax

Debating with stuff that isn't on the profiles is not possible. You should add info stuff to Lay before using that.

Anyway,even if begins to adapt,he can't stop Goku from summoning Arale, the moment he realizes his stuff is beginning to be less effective.

Neither CC Goku or Xeno Goku **** around and they both try to end the match as quickly as possible,so Lay won't have much chances of pulling off his haxes

I'm gonna ask for this thread to get closed.

If this is true then it seems like a clear-cut case of Za Stompudo then, it's Arale or nuthin' for Goku.

Tbf what you're describing would be closer to incon or the victor would be determined by the probabilty of those 2 things happening.

Tbf what you're describing would be closer to incon or the victor would be determined by the probabilty of those 2 things happening.
Instantly haxing your opponent without leaving him/her a chance of reacting is the definition of a stomp.

Goku will passively one shot Lay with Dura neg Aura, and Lay adapting will just cause him to instantly summon Arale,since he doesn't **** up with his opponents.

Or in another scenario, Lay just adapts and pretty much insta-wins.

Both are stomp matches.

Anyway, last comment from me since i need to focus on the current DBH revision and some future plan

CC Goku passive is 4D soul EE along with Mid Godly neg, causality hax that null and revert everything to initial state, power null along with resistance neg and can affect and neg Acausal 4, Time Labyrinth which suspend its victim in time, seal them and throw them to Crack of Time which is above baseline 2-A range

Lay have Mid Godly which get neg anyway, High Godly require time so it is irrelevant since under SBA he lose if he not return fast enough. And currently iirc the wiki accept that Info 2 = Concept 2, which mean Goku can affect his sources, most of Lay's resistance, Goku don't have stuffs for him to resist anyway aside from Deconstruction and Corrosion Inducement from Hakai Energy which he possibly also resist anyway. Most of his insane offensive come from Evansmana so.........now time to argue

1. Evansmana can't power null Goku since Goku with Time Power resist causality and fate hax that can affect and neg Acausality 1 and 4, and since Evansmana power null via fate hax, it can't affect Goku at all
2. Evansmana do not resist Goku power null at all, the sword resist its power being nulled via a fate hax, assume it can resist all kind of power null is NLF, and Goku's power don't null via fate hax, it null power via causality hax and normal power null, which Evansmana do not resist at all
3. Sighesta can copy magic, Time Power is energy based, so i doubt it can copy. But anyway for the sake of arguments assume it can copy Time Power, it will get overwhelmed by Goku own Time Power and get nulled anyway due to Goku passively revert everything back to initial state which mean Lay will be reverted back to the state before he copy Time Power or the state before Evansmana adapt, also Lay and Evansmana got power nulled first due to passive so i doubt he can do his things in the first place
4. Summon Arale, and also a multitude of other Time Power effects like Space-Time hax, Probability, Fate hax

So, by all mean this is a stomp for CC Goku

Instantly haxing your opponent without leaving him/her a chance of reacting is the definition of a stomp.

Goku will passively one shot Lay with Dura neg Aura, and Lay adapting will just cause him to instantly summon Arale,since he doesn't **** up with his opponents.

Or in another scenario, Lay just adapts and pretty much insta-wins.

Both are stomp matches.
Goku isn't one shotting him with anything. Anything and everything goku does gets nulled by evansmana.
He would get passived first before power mimicry can copy all the effects of DK and TP. Plus he would need feats of Mimicking Info based Haxed otherwise we can assume plot based hax as well without ever actually doing so.
Power null. Also, I didn't say he'll mimic the hax. he'll make his other sword mimic the energy in particular or are you telling me that energy is info based?
I wanna know if Evansmana can cut off EVERY POSSIBLE FUTURE of something happening to Lay SIMULTANEOUSLY and if Lay would be able to swing Evansmana f
I don't really know. All I know is that it cuts off fate and possibility and can deal with causality hax.
As for cutting off every future, if that has to do with range then it should be able to. Aren't passives also infinite speed? Going by our standards he can.
Concept EE =/= Info EE
Very different applications and executions
This issue of concept vs EE again? I'm honestly tired of it. The debate surrounding this topic in general is never going to end so I'm just gonna go with power null
How and When?
Nvm, this is a separate issue for when source is updated to inform type 2 as well. Can't use what's not in the profile
It does not have to
Just seal away his body for 24 hours and GG. Whats his source gonna do about that? Its not like its gonna come from its hyperspace and fight Goku himself when his Body is completely unharmed (just sealed away)
He can literally just decide to abandon that body and regen a new one or fight with only his source. He also has weapon control so he doesn't have to be holding the sword either.
TP has Res Neg and Lay has no defense against that
Isn't resistance to resistance negation on his profile? What's going on? Anyway, he resists it.

Last edited:
Evansmana can't power null Goku since Goku with Time Power resist causality and fate hax that can affect and neg Acausality 1 and 4, and since Evansmana power null via fate hax, it can't affect Goku at all.
Evansmana can null and affect type 4&5 acasuals and TD2 as well. This point is moot.
Evansmana do not resist Goku power null at all, the sword resist its power being nulled via a fate hax, assume it can resist all kind of power null is NLF, and Goku's power don't null via fate hax, it null power via causality hax and normal power null, which Evansmana do not resist at all
Naw, the sword itself has power null as well. Assuming it only nulls through fate hax is just wrong. It also has power null and causality hax of its own.
Sighesta can copy magic, Time Power is energy based, so i doubt it can copy. But anyway for the sake of arguments assume it can copy Time Power, it will get overwhelmed by Goku own Time Power and get nulled anyway due to Goku passively revert everything back to initial state which mean Lay will be reverted back to the state before he copy Time Power or the state before Evansmana adapt, also Lay and Evansmana got power nulled first due to passive
Evansmana also has causality hax, the power mimic sword doesn't just mimic magic. He's used it to produce magnetic forces as well. The sword is described to change its form according to the masters will. He's also used it to gain holy magic, the complete opposite of a demons affinity.
Summon Arale, and also a multitude of other Time Power effects like Space-Time hax, Probability, Fate hax
Only thing that works is summoning arale. What does arale do with her plot hax anyway?

Lay bodies till arale is summoned.

If concept 2 = info 2 on the wiki, I see no reason why lay doesn't just resist the EE as well. They both have Dura neg though so that's that.

Back