• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lay vs CC Goku

This all really comes down to whether DD can set his stamina to 1 considering it comes from his sources. If not Lay has 90 layers of concept hax if he can then Lay would get one attack which Goku just needs to dodge or do anything really and he certainly can because of passive probability hax.
This would be the main thing IMO.

I mean how is that gonna help with anything here? He never seems to does anything in combat with his fate hax, and with the things his fate hax does it should be fate manipultion megation, not fate mantipulation.
It does. Evansmana can cut character fate itself. It's not negation it does work like severing fate of people and things.

Lets pullout <Sigshesta> 🤧. Bro we are forgetting the forgotten Goat sword. Durability negation and direct interaction with Xeno Goku fundamental concepts. If that's works Lay takes this.

Last edited:
Demons usually use Mind hax and/or Corruption alongside with Madness hax. But Dark Ki can result in a lot of other effects. I can list them here if you want.

Cumber,Turles and Vegeta also has a similar thing with Evil Ki (another type of Ki,which corrupts upon contact)

Crimson Masked Saiyan,instead, usually uses the Dark Dragon Balls.
He has unconventional resistance to mind manipulation

WELP IM HERE (REGRETTABLY)

I'm not gonna debate this today as I am currently working on Something ATM
But for INTEREST SAKE, can someone tell me what are Lays strong points and Wincons?
I'll try and debate on this tomorrow if possible
Could someone please answer my question?

He doesn't use that sword anymore, only Evansmana. Don't see what's so speciap about it either petty much any sword worth shit can do what you described

Sword <Sigshesta> ignores durability like it can just cut fundamental concepts of Goku without having to worry about his physical durability. Well that's the only Wincons.
If he physically needs to cut Goku then it will never happen as untop of DD + Stamina Hax + Energy Hax, Goku also has Passive Probability Hax which makes hitting him very unlikely
He doesn't use that sword anymore, only Evansmana. Don't see what's so speciap about it either petty much any sword worth shit can do what you described
OHH
What does Evansmana do? and how does it work?

OHH
It is a legendary sword that has Fate Manipulation, Source Manipulation, Anti-Magic Enhancement, and Memory Manipulation, and it can alter destiny

It can cut fate and overwrite history, but seriously since i don't follow WN/LN much, idk much of how combat applicable it is
It cut off future possibilities of Yzark like Yzark abilities blocks every future possibilities affecting him where that possibility was cutted down by Evensmana. It's stated to even cut pre determined fate. Also has HGR (his profile his outdated).

It only cuts what user desires and he used that sword until Pre Silver Sea arc don't see why we need to discard that and not all swords can cut through everything without breaking physical Durability.

It is a legendary sword that has Fate Manipulation, Source Manipulation, Anti-Magic Enhancement, and Memory Manipulation, and it can alter destiny
Well...................................................................................
Goku resists 4-D layered Fate Manipulation and Memory Manipulation....
Source Manipulation seems SUPER SPECIFIC to the verse (unless there is a more balanced description of what that does)

It cut off future possibilities of Yzark like Yzark abilities blocks every future possibilities affecting him where that possibility was cutted down by Evensmana. It's stated to even cut pre determined fate. Also has HGR (his profile his outdated).
Ummmmmmmmmmm WHAT?????
Okay, in a combat situation... how would this work against Goku though?

If he physically needs to cut Goku then it will never happen as untop of DD + Stamina Hax + Energy Hax, Goku also has Passive Probability Hax which makes hitting him very unlikely
Not physically it bypasses everything in its path and only cuts what user desires and if used doesn't think anything then that sword won't even able to cut anything.
OHH
Fate manipulation. Works more of Negation for many things. Possibilities, and damage reflection. Reactive evolution ( i mean not for lay Evansmana itself evolves during Battle)

Well...................................................................................
Goku resists 4-D layered Fate Manipulation and Memory Manipulation....
Source Manipulation seems SUPER SPECIFIC to the verse (unless there is a more balanced description of what that does)
Source is AE type 1 & fundamental concepts.
Ummmmmmmmmmm WHAT?????
Okay, in a combat situation... how would this work against Goku though?
It can cut off Goku fate and make him die just like he did with Jerga ( well as far as I am remember )

Lay Fate hax is atleast 20+ layers into 4D. I mean taking Yzark into consideration who is deeper layers Chief God.
Thinking about it, Ray's profile needs a lot of work.
You mentioned HGR and he also needs probability manipulation if he can affect possibilities, also resistance to existence erasure, resistance negation as well.
Oh well, we get there when we get there.

Thinking about it, Ray's profile needs a lot of work.
You mentioned HGR and he also needs probability manipulation if he can affect possibilities, also resistance to existence erasure, resistance negation as well.
Oh well, we get there when we get there.
Ay, I can help if you provide me scans for it. I love editing profiles. Got time for it (DM me if you want to provide them or go to discussion thread)

Not physically it bypasses everything in its path and only cuts what user desires and if used doesn't think anything then that sword won't even able to cut anything.
OHH
The only way to beat that would be to Stop Lay from swinging in the First place
Fate manipulation. Works more of Negation for many things. Possibilities, and damage reflection. Reactive evolution ( i mean not for lay Evansmana itself evolves during Battle) It can cut off Goku fate and make him die just like he did with Jerga ( well as far as I am remember )
That seems kinda wack but Okay.....
So stop Lay from swinging in the first place should counter this nicely
Source is AE type 1 & fundamental concepts.
Okay but Goku doesn't have a Source so how would that play out?

OHH
Well speed Equalized it depends match starting difference of distance between them.
Nah those actually happened in the Novels. Like I said his profile is outdated. Even Graham profile got upgraded few days ago. We are working on it.
Source is a fundamental concepts. Vs matches make it Equalized energy or whatever. But Goku needs feat for interacting with Abstact existence type 1. If he really wants to put Lay down.

For one thing without even body characters can use magic with just source.

OHH

He's still vulnerable to CM though

Well speed Equalized it depends match starting difference of distance between them.
I meant stop him from swinging from by using passive stamina + energy hax
Nah those actually happened in the Novels. Like I said his profile is outdated. Even Graham profile got upgraded few days ago. We are working on it.
This match should be closed in the mean time them since we are essentially arguing with unverifiable statistics and abilities (which makes the debate super unfair)
Source is a fundamental concepts. Vs matches make it Equalized energy or whatever. But Goku needs feat for interacting with Abstact existence type 1. If he really wants to put Lay down.
TBF goku can interact with Dark Ki which can affect AE1 beings but since sources are fundamental concepts I think thats outta goku's reach to affect
For one thing without even body characters can use magic with just source.
The Incapping Lays would be the way to go

This still needs to be discussed tho
Well imo
DD wouldn't stop Layz source from supplying him endless Stamina (probably) but what it would do is constantly strip that stamina away at every turn Layz has more that Pinch Point. So essentially what we have here is a continuous endless loop of Layz being given stamina and DD taking it away over and over again.
Im not sure what kind of Condition that would put layz in

Back